• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brown Truck!!!

7mm assassin

Private
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2006
SE Pennsylvania
Well,Big brown dropped off a few packages today!(hell yea)The KMW Sentinel is BAD ASS, Thanks Terry. Rock Creek M24, Thanks Greg. Also got a Timney trigger and Harris bipod, thanks Midway. I’m glade I got the fluted bbl it seems to balance out well so far without the action. All this makes up for the shitty day I had at work. I'm hopeing the Badger M2008 comes in tomorrow. Then the wait begins…

DSC01509.jpg

DSC01507.jpg

DSC01505.jpg

DSC01506.jpg

Re: Brown Truck!!!

Now thats a delivery. I'm waiting on a stock and a barrel but I'm sure they won't come together

I love it when I see those brown trucks pull and leave boxes at my front door. Nice looking stuff

How do you even order that stock? Call KMW place an order and wait?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you even order that stock? Call KMW place an order and wait?</div></div>

Yep, call Terry and he will get you fixed up. He may even have what you want laying around, if not place an order and wait. I have two on order currently and another being built.

7mm assassin,

Great looking stock! You're going to have a fine rifle when all is said and done.

I just got my Sentinel stock this tuesdays as well, didn't have to wait for the brown truck to drop it off though, cause I work right nxt door to UPS, lol! And its inleted for M2008 SA as well. Terry is a great guy!!!

7MM Assassin are you running AW mags or AICS?

Thanks, Yea, I got lucky Terry happen to have this one laying around inletted for the Badger! It only took like a week to get!

Jeff, I'm running AW. You?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mm assassin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, Yea, I got lucky Terry happen to have this one laying around inletted for the Badger! It only took like a week to get!

Jeff, I'm running AW. You? </div></div>

Sweet!

I'm running AICS, but I wanted to know if you would need a different bottom metal setup to run AW mags? I didn't know it was possible to run AW mags at the time I made the order. But I did opt for the NV mount setup!
smile.gif
I'll get some pix up tomorrow.