• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Bruno's has 22LR

Alpine 338

Lumberjack
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2010
NW Colorado
I walking into Bruno's this afternoon and the guy working there said they just got in a bunch of 22LR ammo, walked out with a couple bricks of Wolf Target Match. The non-match ammo (Fed bulk pack and Rem Viper) was quite expensive at 10-cents a round, but at least they had it.

I ordered 3 bricks from him last month and he didn't provide a freight charge. When the ammo arrived I was shocked that he charged me 37 dollars shipping and handling for 3 bricks of .22LR Ammo.

That's a bit steep...

Brunos screwed me on shipping also. I ordered a few boxes of bullets and the shipping was something unreal like that. I called and had them check into it and the lady had erroneously added the HAZMAT fee. They refunded it, but I wasn't too pleased.

They are one of the suppliers that always seems to have supplies but their prices are usually on the upper high end of everything they sell. You ought to check out the price of powders and or primers that they have. Pretty good reason they have some in stock.

Yeah, I usually only buy Berger Bullets and Lapua brass as that's about all they carry that's still priced normally.

Not too fond of Bruno's in general. They want to rape you on shipping (which seems to be the norm now days rather than the exception) and their prices on powder and primers are higher than any other internet supplier.

I actually talked to Amy Bruno about that and was told tough shitte. They are on my do not buy from unless desperate list along with Precision Shooters Supply.

I prefer Third Generation or Powder Valley or just deal with the manufacturers direct on bullets.

I don't like it when any retailer takes advantage of a situation (current political climate) and sticks it to their customers (me included)...

The pattern seems to be stick it to the customer either on inflated item prices or inflated shipping or both (in the case of Bruno's).

I avoid them like the plague after they sent me the wrong powder and refused to attempt to make it right.

I avoid them like the plague after they sent me the wrong powder and refused to attempt to make it right.
Sounds like they have NO customer service on top of high shipping and high prices . Thats a shitty trifecta !!