• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Budlight? Jack Daniel’s says hold my budlight and watch this?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I told you guys about this last year. You took down my post because I was right. I told you it is about the aliens invading the planet earth and changing men. You deleted my warnings. Now you suffer and Captain Zoltor from the 23 dimension will not help us now. It's your bitches fault. You were warned.
I was more of a fan of Ming The Merciless.

Brendan Whitworth Anheuser Busch CEO is ex CIA?

Agency guy in Baghdad? Hmm... many rainbow folk work here, because DoS. The gays are definitely over-represented here. The running joke is if you wanna be white and get hired by State you better check the 🌈 box for the diversity hire.

All beer is. I don't drink beer for the taste, I drink it because it used to be cheap.
FIFY

Wasn't all that long ago a 12 pack was under $10.
Wasn't all that much before that a 12 pack was $5.
I last drank beer when Bass Ale was $3.99 a 6 pack.
I haven't seen Bass Ale for quite a while, it was (is?) good beer.

I piss in a litter box every day at work. It’s called the prairie. Sometimes it’s awesome with the sun shining on the Johnson, sometimes it sucks with a -40 wind chill bringing reminders of the frostbite chart, but always, always make the proper wind call or you will have piss on the boots.

F! When I turned 21 in the U.S.A.F., that was my go-to drink of choice. Doubles all the way. If the bar ran out of JD, Wild Turkey was the next bottle on the shelf. I guess I'll have to go my cabinet, grab my 10 y.o. bottle of Jack, with an unbroken seal, and dump it down the ol' shitter. Damn.
Get woke, Go broke, as the saying goes. Mac:confused:
Dont just dump out, go somewere with bums.
They like to huddle up in groups. Walk up and tell them last man standing gets the whole bottle for free.
Then get out your phone out and film the beat down then share it with the rest of us deplorables.

Hmm.... So long as they don't fuck with my scotch.

I used to grab a bottle of gentleman jack every so often. No need anymore.
When i did drink every year i would get a bottle of Glenmorangie 18 year old for my birthday.
It was fine scotch for the price, the Dalmore 12 yo is fantastic for the price as well.

Reactions: lash
Dont just dump out, go somewere with bums.
They like to huddle up in groups. Walk up and tell them last man standing gets the whole bottle for free.
Then get out your phone out and film the beat down then share it with the rest of us deplorables.
You just might be onto something there... Mac

Take away my oven…..I’ll live

Take away my guns…..you won’t but you’ll try and that’s expected

Take away half my paycheck to hand it to some drug hauling fence jumper….why not!!

But fuck with my alcohol and I will destroy you…..
Alcohol is where you go postal? You need to reprioritize.

Maybe the advertising executives are drinking a shit ton of their product before they start brainstorming their add campaigns?

When i did drink every year i would get a bottle of Glenmorangie 18 year old for my birthday.
It was fine scotch for the price, the Dalmore 12 yo is fantastic for the price as well.

The Glenmorangie LaSanta is my favorite scotch. Think it's a 12 year. 10 in whiskey barrels, then 2 years in port barrels.

Balvenie is another great one.

I tend to stick to 12-15 year bottles as I don't think they really get any better after that for the exorbitant price increase of a few extra years.

Reactions: XLR308 and lash
The Glenmorangie LaSanta is my favorite scotch. Think it's a 12 year. 10 in whiskey barrels, then 2 years in port barrels.

Balvenie is another great one.

I tend to stick to 12-15 year bottles as I don't think they really get any better after that for the exorbitant price increase of a few extra years.
I really would suggest trying the Dalmore 12 yo, i tried it the first time i was Aberdeen Scotland and it was very good.
Since i dont drink anymore this birthday will be a porterhouse and get laid.

I really would suggest trying the Dalmore 12 yo, i tried it the first time i was Aberdeen Scotland and it was very good.
The Dalmore is real good and Im not a big scotch guy. Got some for my FIL last year and was impressed.

Reactions: XLR308
so now we're down to drinking moonshine or sniffing glue?
flying-high.gif

so now we're down to drinking moonshine or sniffing glue?
Moonshine? That's the crap that they are selling in gas stations with forty different flavors.
Mountain dew is what I posted. It comes in two flavors. Clear and smooth then there's apple pie.

Jack Daniel's has already got my money, so I'm not pouring anything out. Damned if they'll get any more bucks from me. As someone said about Bud light: If you're drinking it you're already halfway there...

Reactions: myronman3

The Dalmore isn't bad, but it's not my favorite.

Between myself and my Dad we've bought anything and everything we can find in the state and the bordering states.

I'm still trying to figure a good use for Lagavulin 16, as the peat flavor just tastes like menthol to me. I actually prefer the 12 as it's milder.

• Haha
Brendan Whitworth Anheuser Busch CEO is ex CIA?

Comments on articles can often be illuminating:

"I was one of those people that left, the Brazilians cut our parts budget by 2/3. Not good when you have 200,000 lbs of liquid ammonia in each plant for refrigeration purposes. They use to be a good highly clean German oriented company, but that changed with the budget cuts. The company was stripped and the employees were the casualties"

(Brazilians are notorious for gutting companies then walking off with a fat bonus, leaving a wreckage in their wake.

Also the "AP News Fact Check" on rumors about the Bud Light ad are unsurprising:

AP, which feeds nearly all US media, is agenda-driven almost beyond belief.

Oddz n ends

This is creep city:

In the Advertising world, Bud Light is ~$125 million a year account.

Well, last year they dumped their long time and agency and went with a new outfit:

Who is this outfit?

Well, it's a new company, started in 2015 and populated by former Microsoft execs and political pollsters.

Pollsters who worked for both the Clintons and Biden.

https://stagwellgroup.com/our-team/ (old list)

Note there are multiple ad agencies and pollsters in this organization. Data miners. These are some of the people that buy info from the Facebooks and Google's of the world.

There's probably a lot of stuff down this rabbit hole, but from a casual glance, there are probably groomers in this mix, and people who want to normalize the behavior of this guy "influencers" who has been used in other Democrat efforts:

Like this one:

Reactions: lash and DuneBoer
Comments on articles can often be illuminating:

"I was one of those people that left, the Brazilians cut our parts budget by 2/3. Not good when you have 200,000 lbs of liquid ammonia in each plant for refrigeration purposes. They use to be a good highly clean German oriented company, but that changed with the budget cuts. The company was stripped and the employees were the casualties"

(Brazilians are notorious for gutting companies then walking off with a fat bonus, leaving a wreckage in their wake.

Also the "AP News Fact Check" on rumors about the Bud Light ad are unsurprising:

AP, which feeds nearly all US media, is agenda-driven almost beyond belief.

Oddz n ends

This is creep city:

In the Advertising world, Bud Light is ~$125 million a year account.

Well, last year they dumped their long time and agency and went with a new outfit:

Who is this outfit?

Well, it's a new company, started in 2015 and populated by former Microsoft execs and political pollsters.

Pollsters who worked for both the Clintons and Biden.

https://stagwellgroup.com/our-team/ (old list)

Note there are multiple ad agencies and pollsters in this organization. Data miners. These are some of the people that buy info from the Facebooks and Google's of the world.

There's probably a lot of stuff down this rabbit hole, but from a casual glance, there are probably groomers in this mix, and people who want to normalize the behavior of this guy "influencers" who has been used in other Democrat efforts:

Like this one:

Wow. Still working my way through this. Now we know where the stink is coming from.

Needs to be posted everywhere. Whatever damage they have done cannot be undone without physical punishment inflicted upon the woke freaks.

We need to be the proverbial bullied kid who appears resigned and quiet but one day takes a screwdriver and loosens some critical components on the frames of the bullies' bicycles on the day they are to do wheelies in the street.

Reactions: mtrmn and Bender
It's no accident Satan chose the rainbow to be their symbol. Since the dawn of history it has represented God's promise not to destroy the world again. The rainbow is a sign of God's covenant with his people. That this would be their target is elementary, and follows plain (what little there is) eschatology. Pride is a sin in and of itself. To take pride in sin is as satanic as you can get.

It's no accident Satan chose the rainbow to be their symbol. Since the dawn of history it has represented God's promise not to destroy the world again. The rainbow is a sign of God's covenant with his people. That this would be their target is elementary, and follows plain (what little there is) eschatology. Pride is a sin in and of itself. To take pride in sin is as satanic as you can get.
You may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.

• Haha
Reactions: Athos300
We're all sinners, but taking pride in and promoting sin as a virtue is beyond being in the middle of the spiritual tug of war between good and evil. THAT is what being a warrior for Satan means.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Jack Daniel's has already got my money, so I'm not pouring anything out. Damned if they'll get any more bucks from me. As someone said about Bud light: If you're drinking it you're already halfway there...
Exactly. I don't understand why someone would feel the need to destroy something they spent money on to make a statement, whatever company you got it from and are mad at isn't going to give you a refund. And for bud light, I had a can once on a hiking trip. We were dumb and didn't bring any water. Some random group that I took a group photo for offered me a beer for the favour, and knowing my wife doesn't drink beer I said I'd rather have a water. He handed me a bud light and said that was pretty close. Still haven't had the urge to cut my dick off, but I'll have to be careful I guess.
Kristian

• Haha
Fuck im glad i dont drink anymore.
I started tje boycott before it started i just didnt know it yet. 🤣🤣

Some of the meds I am on say it is a no no. Seizure.....dat don't sound like fun.

Like most things on the planet, glasses=luxottica Booze is held by just a few companies. I think Buffalo Trace owns many brands but they don't own Makers mark, they do own Jacks brother Jim however. If I had to pick one off the bottom shelf it would be Jim.

Personally I liked Eagle Rare, Four roses just ok, Been a few years I don't remember the others I liked.

Between myself and my Dad we've bought anything and everything we can find in the state and the bordering states.

I'm still trying to figure a good use for Lagavulin 16, as the peat flavor just tastes like menthol to me. I actually prefer the 12 as it's milder.

Some of the meds I am on say it is a no no. Seizure.....dat don't sound like fun.

Like most things on the planet, glasses=luxottica Booze is held by just a few companies. I think Buffalo Trace owns many brands but they don't own Makers mark, they do own Jacks brother Jim however. If I had to pick one off the bottom shelf it would be Jim.

Personally I liked Eagle Rare, Four roses just ok, Been a few years I don't remember the others I liked.
I quit for other reasons.
Mainly there were times what i thought was funny or entertaining others not so much.
That and occassionaly i can have a short fuse and alcohol sure as hell doesnt lend itself helpful to that.
So i said to hell with the loud mouth soup and have been much happier since.
When i worked 220 days minimum out of country a year it wasn't much of an issue, now its not an issue at all.

Jack Daniels and Wild Turkey were the baseline whiskeys for high schoolers and others just starting out as drinkers. I drank my share of both, especially JD.

Later on, you should have developed a more refined taste and settled in on better choices; Makers Mark, Bulleit, Blantons, etc.

Having said that, Frank Sinatra never graduated to anything other than JD and was supposedly buried with a bottle of Jack in his casket.

Last edited:

Ive been tempted to buy the Dalmore cigar malt. But that’s a case of ammo.