• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Build and Shoot Video

Re: Build and Shoot Video

really cool! not a fan of the actual design on the stock, but it was neat to see the airbrushing technique. wish i could do that. and that was one big ass barrel

That was a cool video.. Liked the big ass beer(Root) mug he got for having the tightest group..

great video!! the rifle is an absolute beauty, and seeing how its being made is just mind blowing~

The video is great but YOU NEED TO SEE THE RIFLE UP CLOSE. I can't describe it and it really shoots.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chickeneye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow i was wondering why those cards as well..now i feel dumb. </div></div>

I didn't catch it either...don't feel bad...lol

Great video, almost makes it look easy.

Congratulations!!

1. Sweet stick. 2. Wicked shooting. 3. Fantastic video.

I'm envious on all three counts.

pretty intense... if only i had a mill and lathe
frown.gif

Great to see if all come together and watch the final results. Often you see the start, middle, finish or results but not always together. Great video!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wicked Weapons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congratulations!!

1. Sweet stick. 2. Wicked shooting. 3. Fantastic video.

I'm envious on all three counts.</div></div>

I'll second that. Great Video, Sweet Rifle.

I just watched the video and noticed Stick. I had my rifle built by them this summer. They did a great job.

You know that group was slightly larger than 1/16th MOA and alot of people have trouble hitting 1 MOA...lol

So you don't have to torque benchrest rifle's action screws ?
smile.gif

Awesome rifle. I really liked the 6547 cards too.

Those guys must have done this before.
laugh.gif

Very cool video. Great montage showing the entire process. Damn good fit on all those parts. Pretty amazing. Insane group. Love the cards.

thats a shooter for sure. wonder what the price tag on that baby is

Build and Paint total $4500.00 w/o scope with scope 6000.00
Shoots like a house afire.....

I've seen this before and I'm still amazed at the detail that went into this rifle

Impressive! Not my style, but that thing is like a firearm version of a hot rod at a show!
----Metalguy

This is one of the best videos, and one of the hottest rifle build and paint job I had ever seen. Kind of makes me want to cry because I dont have a rifle like this. Freakin Sweet !!!!!

I love the playing cards.

great video. nice to see the process live. TIGHT group, and the burning cards airbrush...awesome.

i was wondering if a 8 was gonna be thrown in the cards at the end just for a "straight" shooter, get it? :p