• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Building a custom rifle

tilman2141

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2022
Kentucky
New to forum so please excuse any lack of knowledge I may show. Looking at building a custom rifle through Dan Pedersen at Cutrifle in Prescott Az. I’m looking at the defiance rebel, west Texas Ordnance, Max Bros, and a Kimber 84. My build is a 6.5 GAP. I’ve read quite a bit on the defiance and know I can get 3 position safety and trigger tech trigger installed on it by defiance. Kimber comes with both but will change out trigger. I don’t know anything on the WTO Caprock or the Max Bros Evo. What’s the quality of their builds and are they 700 clones where I can order a 3 position safety and trigger for a 700 and have them installed. Thanks

WTO is good to go, Clayton has a reputation of building hammers. I have 3 rifles that he has plumbed for me and that are absolute tack drivers. I have buddies that have rifles built by him in everything from 22 creed to 338 Lapua and they all shoot. Call Clayton and he can answer any and all questions that you have and as a bonus he is a hell of a good guy.