• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Advanced Marksmanship Bullet Drift Defined. The debate is over.

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8gkXqynN_xs"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8gkXqynN_xs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7-Xgoj4pL0Q"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7-Xgoj4pL0Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Bullet Drift Defined. The debate is over.

been hitting the Red Bull a bit hard I see

I have Light Angleomometers for sale - $49.99. I'm adding an additional Lunar Pull Weight Scale and a bottle of Oxyclean for free for the next 20 orders.

Who do we talk to about getting one of them sweet T's?

Tom Cullen: M-O-O-N. That spells moon.

PDVD_006%5B2%5D.jpg

full moon...

rifle upside down...

can I expect a loop in trajectory...

a brother needs to know...

I still hold to my theory that Uranus has a bigger effect than the moon....it's bigger!!!

..but let's not go there.....Uranus , I mean!!!

he-he

These vids also clear up something else for me. I never could understand that song...."when the moon's in your eye like a big pizza pie , dat's amore!!"

Now we know they were talking 'amore' velocity!!....must be the Italian accent that was throwing me !!!

Very educational. I have been wondering for a long time what was fuckin' up my shit...now I know it is fire and brimstone. I should have known...

We forgot to address the use of Pam Non-Stick Spray in lieu of Moly.

The self cleaning bullets are the biggest secret ever disclosed on the Hide.

well shit,

I knew it was something.

thanks Frank.

John

alchol may have been involved in this study now if you could work on the torque problem

The Discovery Channel said the Earth's Northern Pole is moving 35 miles per year towards the East.

Taking that into consideration with the lunar gravity...if you are shooting in the northern hemisphere you should hold low left of your desired POI and in the southern hemisphere you should do the opposite. So if you are in OZ hold low right. Right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCMxVeGeTa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll have what they're smoking!
smile.gif
</div></div>

Make that two!

always felt in my heart it was lunar drift that causes all those flyers that fuck my groups up

How do I set my No.55 powder measure to drop oxyclean?

I started picturing myself hanging from a noose in the tree behind you guys towards the end, but something was stopping me from turning it off.

Billy Mays would be proud of you Frank.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We forgot to address the use of Pam Non-Stick Spray in lieu of Moly. </div></div>

I recently started dipping my boolits in Astroglide. Doubled my velocity over moly and HBN.

Awesome! Could you guys do a presentation on the effects of magnetic anomalies in the earth’s core and solar sun spots and flares? How the amount and locations of them affect exterior ballistics. Many folks do not understand these in their firing solutions.

is anything in that video for real? i can buy the moon thing but self cleaning bullets and oxi clean i call bullshit

ha, I can't believe this thread is still going lol

^ uhoh...dude is callin BS!!! this thread will go on ans on and on now....i thought it was settled?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DRAM40A1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We forgot to address the use of Pam Non-Stick Spray in lieu of Moly. </div></div>

I recently started dipping my boolits in Astroglide. Doubled my velocity over moly and HBN.</div></div>

ROTFLMAO........
cry.gif

Who the f.. cooked your liquor... Now seriously you boys need to buy your alco at REGULAR shop not that banjo-southerncomfort-deliverance out in the woods home brew stuff...

PS: As it seems to work can you ship whats left internationally i'm sure customs won't mind??

Kinda reminds me of "best of the west" show talking about this the other day.

Oh and since the earth has shifted on its axis since that last earthquake, that to will now have to be takin in to acount.
laugh.gif

Don't forget about the "The Large Hadron Collider".

Starting up in a few days, time to upgrade the ballistics program
laugh.gif

Ok I got a ? Does the reflectivity of the ground that your shooting over change the amount of correction needed? If so how much in MOB I'm not up on all this MIL stuff

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the Chilean Earthquake has affected the Earth's Axis and changed the length of the days... all this data is now FUBAR </div></div>

Dang it..... I was just starting to build a iphone program for lunar drift.

we are about to go in to full production of Counter-Counter Drift Axis Sniper Scopes. They will normally retail for $3000 but right now we will sell them for $450

what in the hell have you guys bin smoking because i would like some.

moon dust

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we are about to go in to full production of Counter-Counter Drift Axis Sniper Scopes. They will normally retail for $3000 but right now we will sell them for $450 </div></div>

...sweet that you are able to sell these military overrun's to fellow Hide members. Good team spirit
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the Chilean Earthquake has affected the Earth's Axis and changed the length of the days... all this data is now FUBAR </div></div>

Just imagine what all this will look like in 2012
shocked.gif

I could possibly throw in an africa hunt with your scopes at 450.00

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we are about to go in to full production of Counter-Counter Drift Axis Sniper Scopes. They will normally retail for $3000 but right now we will sell them for $450 </div></div>

Sign me UP!

What about the Atlantic Ocean, I live on the East Coast, the video says pacific, no moon/lunar drift over here. Must be a Kalifornia type problem.