• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Burris XTR3!!!

Thanks Rob. I have ExpertVoice and saw the price of the XTR3i and Pro’s being teased shortly after they were released but they quickly disappeared and I haven’t seen them pop up. I did also see what Scott had to offer but wasn’t sure if the price in the cart was going to be the end price.

Yeah I have seen the XTRIIIi pop up but Liberty Optics price was close to the same and the Expertvoice scope dropped off as you said. The cart price is the end price at Liberty but you can PM Scott and see what he says.

For those interested, Burris’s first responder program is only on ExpertVoice, like Rob mentioned. The individual at Burris that got back to me also mentioned that what is on EV is based on Burris’s inventory.

Was it the Burris person in charge of Expertvoice or just a customer service rep?

Thanks. I wrote the guy off months ago after all the times I tried to contact him so even forgot his name at this point. Lol was just wondering. Thanks.

Stinks that Burris no longer includes the non-capped larger windage turret. Called them today to see about getting one and they do not have anymore.

If anyone has one they don’t want I’d be happy to buy it from you.

Stinks that Burris no longer includes the non-capped larger windage turret. Called them today to see about getting one and they do not have anymore.

If anyone has one they don’t want I’d be happy to buy it from you.
Anymore, as in out of stock, or no producing them, anymore?

From what I understood, not producing them anymore. Will only have capped windage turrets.
My XTR3i 5.5-30x56 came last week and has both capped and exposed windage turrents included. Capped installed, exposed sitting in the box. Has a slot in the foam and everything. My friend bought one earlier this year and it didn't come with an exposed turret but did ship with a throw lever?

My XTR3i 5.5-30x56 came last week and has both capped and exposed windage turrents included. Capped installed, exposed sitting in the box. Has a slot in the foam and everything. My friend bought one earlier this year and it didn't come with an exposed turret but did ship with a throw lever?
My XTR-3i 5.5-30x56 I bought from EuroOptic a few months ago didn't come with the spare exposed windage turret. 😕