• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite 3.5-21x50 FFP long term test

Re: Bushnell Elite 3.5-21x50 FFP long term test

How much Adjustment? (could not find the info).
thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GO-FASTER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
How much Adjustment? (could not find the info).
thanks </div></div>

26 mils elevation.

Have any of you 3.5x21 users compared the glass or other aspects of this scope to the "older" Bushnell Elite Tacticals such as the
2.5x16x42 or the 3x12x44? I know the magnification range is different but also the later ones are way lighter and use a standard 30mm tube so its easier to find rings etc.

I keep reading some of the issues on the 3.5x21 and its making me wary of taking a chance on one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rotts4u</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I keep reading some of the issues on the 3.5x21 and its making me wary of taking a chance on one. </div></div>

What issues have you been reading? The only thing I read was the CA some people are annoyed with.... Bushnell made a call and said it was within acceptable range and the contrast for colors caused this.

honestly I never noticed it until someone fucking posted about it, and next thing you know.... I see it now. but it's very faint and if you look for it, you see it. I've seen other optics like NF have it too.

it doesn't bother me one bit. I must say it's one of the better purchases I've made within the few years. Especially with that military discount... Might get another for my AR10 platform

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This won't be easy especially since bushnell just came out with 10 mil knobs for this thing.

Flyingbullseye </div></div>

Has anyone confirmed this? I saw the post with the picture of this scope with the 10mil turrets. But I called Bushnell directly and they denied knowledge, and said there were "no plans at all" for a 10mil model.