• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Bushnell fusion 1 mile

Really love mine. Hit an 1849 yd plate in bright sun at a match here in Va couple week ago at 1:45. And....no blue hue. Readout is much brighter than predecessors,haven't had any issues reading to date.
Don't have a terrapin but I would imagine it will exceed the Bushy 1Mile on distance, But, you pay for it. They are, no doubt, a quality product if that is in your price range.
Having a Quality Bino AND laser in one unit doesn't hurt the Bushy as well.

You are comparing apples to oranges. If you want binoculars with range ability go for the Bushnells or the Leica Geovids if you are a true baller. If you want something small, it's hard to beat the Vectronix. I love my bushnell 1 miles, but if I was trying to go light, I'd go for a handheld. Also, ranging way way out there to small targets, the 10x really helps. Keep that in mind too.

You are comparing apples to oranges. If you want binoculars with range ability go for the Bushnells or the Leica Geovids if you are a true baller. If you want something small, it's hard to beat the Vectronix. I love my bushnell 1 miles, but if I was trying to go light, I'd go for a handheld. Also, ranging way way out there to small targets, the 10x really helps. Keep that in mind too.

Well, apples and oranges are both fruit. We usually eat them to get satiated :) Bottom line and weight not an issue, just trying to range shit way out there accurately for the best price, binos or not. I do like the angle indicator, something pretty useful that the Vec does not have yet. I know the Vec is probably the better unit however.

good to know about the 10x.

Really love mine. Hit an 1849 yd plate in bright sun at a match here in Va couple week ago at 1:45. And....no blue hue. Readout is much brighter than predecessors,haven't had any issues reading to date.
Don't have a terrapin but I would imagine it will exceed the Bushy 1Mile on distance, But, you pay for it. They are, no doubt, a quality product if that is in your price range.
Having a Quality Bino AND laser in one unit doesn't hurt the Bushy as well.

Was the read out of the 1Mile good out of the box or did you have to turn it up? The dim display is probably my only complaint about my 1600 ARC and seems like a common one. Doubt it is possible but comparison pics would be awesome.

I just got a set of Fusion 1600s LNIB for $550.
I can't argue with what I've read, there is a blue tint, and the display is not overly bright.
I don't find the blue tint to be that bad, though; I'm not birding, I'm trying to spot (and range) targets, and the brightness and resolution is good.
The ranging is quite good, too, from what I've done myself, and demonstrations I've seen back up my experience.
I've been able to read the display in all but the brightest conditions. I did notice that the binoculars are less fussy about being on the optical axis than the display is; a few times when the display was faint, I found that if I tipped my head back a little without moving the binos the display got a lot brighter, because my line of sight was not properly aligned with the optical axis.
I'll be interested to hear how much of an improvement the mile fusions are, but I won't be trading up for a while.

Joe

I recently got a pair and love them. The optical quality is great I really like being able to replace two items in the pack with one item that performs two functions. My only complaints would be they are a little big and heavy, and the readout seems kind of dim in really bright conditions.

I was checking out a pair of these at cabelas yesterday and the display was crooked (probably at about a 25 degree angle). Does anyone know if that is adjustable? If you would adjust it so the eye pieces were closest together, then it would be straight, but when I opened it up to fit my eyes it was crooked.