• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bushnell Legend T Series 15-45x60 FFP

Unfortunately, this has happened to many people including myself. These spotters are extremely hard to keep in stock even at $458 much less the fake price they keep listing.

Unfortunately, this has happened to many people including myself. These spotters are extremely hard to keep in stock even at $458 much less the fake price they keep listing.

yeah I totally figured it was fake hence the sarcasm I my post. But I am going to hold amazon accountable. this seller is just trying to lure people to their storefront with fake ads.

I am currently looking at the Sightmark Latitude 15-45 tactical spotter, Model SM11033T, (I am NOT affiliated). It has all the appearances of the Bushnell, only equipped with two rails (one on top, one on bottom). There are bosses on the side if you want to add more rails.
it does come equipped with very nice rubber caps and also includes a protective cover. The scope can be mounted rightside or downside up. It does have a mil hash reticle.
https://www.spartanoptics.com/produ...x60-tactical-latitude-spotting-scope-sm11033t

I figure the extra cost comes from the scope caps and the protective cover

Does anyone know if there are threads on the objective housing? size, pitch? hard to tell in pictures and the manual says nothing. wondering if an old ARD I have would thread on.

yeah I totally figured it was fake hence the sarcasm I my post. But I am going to hold amazon accountable. this seller is just trying to lure people to their storefront with fake ads.

I had this happen with a scope mount and contacted Amazon via email. They apologized and gave me the same deal ....wasn't expecting that but they made it right. My item was def less expensive though. Worth a try.

I had this happen with a scope mount and contacted Amazon via email. They apologized and gave me the same deal ....wasn't expecting that but they made it right. My item was def less expensive though. Worth a try.

I fought it and they basically told me to pound sand. the seller has since shut down their store. id imagine that if the scope was available from Amazon they would have honored it. ive never had a bad buying experience from Amazon, its the 3rd party sellers that are a pain in the ass.

Does anyone know if there are threads on the objective housing? size, pitch? hard to tell in pictures and the manual says nothing. wondering if an old ARD I have would thread on.

I have the older Bushnell Excursion FLP 15-45x60 and I tried the ARD from my Leupold GR/Mk 4 and the ARD goes on a couple of threads and then locks up so the Leupold ARD won't fit, It goes on by a few turns but it does not go up tight like it does on the GR.

John.

Has anyone used an iPhone adapter on one of these? I'm interested in getting one to take some video from my phone but not sure which one will work.

Well I got a new one. It took a while. I talked to Bushnell and they said it would be best to return it to the dealer as it could be replaced faster. I did. Took about 4 weeks. The new one is really nice. I'm happy with it. The fine focus integrated with main focus is very touchy but it works. Now to put it to work!

ok so i re-ordered on Amazon, this time through Bushnell directly. Will be here tomorow. Price was 411 and with the 25% rebate it will be 309. Not bad at all.

Got to mess around with the ispotter today. It worked great on this scope. Hitting the 1000yd range this weekend so it will be fun to get some video.

Got to mess around with the ispotter today. It worked great on this scope. Hitting the 1000yd range this weekend so it will be fun to get some video.

my issue with the ispotter is its not compatible with my phone when its in the case. they have an adapter for the iphone5 with a lifeproof, but not the 6. and furthermore, i run the lifeproof Fre with the battery pack, definately no adapter for that. defeats the purpose of a protective case if i have to take it out when its most likely to be damaged.

my issue with the ispotter is its not compatible with my phone when its in the case. they have an adapter for the iphone5 with a lifeproof, but not the 6. and furthermore, i run the lifeproof Fre with the battery pack, definately no adapter for that. defeats the purpose of a protective case if i have to take it out when its most likely to be damaged.

Agreed. Let me qualify that I have a few gripes with the ispotter itself but just wanted to confirm that it works with this scope. Agreed on the case issue and furthermore it's a pita to get the phone in and out of the adapter. I will probably work on some solutions to that over time. For now, it gets the job done.

Agreed. Let me qualify that I have a few gripes with the ispotter itself but just wanted to confirm that it works with this scope. Agreed on the case issue and furthermore it's a pita to get the phone in and out of the adapter. I will probably work on some solutions to that over time. For now, it gets the job done.

yeah still good to know I will probably just continue to use the gopro. i may reach out to the phone skope guys and have a custom adapter built for this spotter.

just curious, how difficult is it to use the focus knobs with the adapter on?

It doesn't interfere with the focus. You could also adjust the diopter with it on if needed. I got the best picture with the eyecup in the middle position away from the lens.

Last edited:
Anyone know of a decent cover for these Spotters?
the Velcro has come off mine already (to be fair I do leave it in the footwell of my truck)

Anyone know of a decent cover for these Spotters?
the Velcro has come off mine already (to be fair I do leave it in the footwell of my truck)

I reached out to TAB to have a custom one made. They have a few projects going so they said it would be a few months.

I have the older Bushnell Excursion FLP 15-45x60 and I tried the ARD from my Leupold GR/Mk 4 and the ARD goes on a couple of threads and then locks up so the Leupold ARD won't fit, It goes on by a few turns but it does not go up tight like it does on the GR.

John.

I saw where someone took a Nightforce bikini cover and used it for this spotter. They had the front cover reversed and it fit inside the lense opening. I think they zip tied it to the body of the scope to keep it handy. I think I will order one and give it a shot.

I saw where someone took a Nightforce bikini cover and used it for this spotter. They had the front cover reversed and it fit inside the lense opening. I think they zip tied it to the body of the scope to keep it handy. I think I will order one and give it a shot.

The Lens cap that came with the older model Is very well made and it is a nice snug fit when I put it on the GR,

I weighed the Bushnell Excursion which was Bushnells version of the Mk 4 and it weighs 60 oz where the GR/Mk 4s weigh 37 oz, How heavy is this new bushnell ?

EDIT:- Sorry but the older model weighs over 50 oz not ( 60 oz ).

John.

Last edited:
The Lens cap that came with the older model Is very well made and it is a nice snug fit when I put it on the GR,

I weighed the Bushnell Excursion which was Bushnells version of the Mk 4 and it weighs 60 oz where the GR/Mk 4s weigh 37 oz, How heavy is this new bushnell ?

John.

website says 37 oz. I haven't weighed to confirm

Attachments

• photo57647.png
    photo57647.png
    258.8 KB · Views: 150
  • photo57648.png
    photo57648.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 145
Is anyone making a quality cover/glove for it? The black one it comes with is ok but looking for something nice.

Hey guys Im looking to pick one of these up to replace my Konus. A couple questions, the eye relief is listed as 30mm which would put it at just over an inch. Does this seem accurate? I will use this scope is F-class matches and need something with good, long eye relief so that I can see through the spotter while in position on the firing line. Also, how well does the scope pick up mirage? Again need to be able to see mirage for use in f-class. Last question, are there threaded inserts in the rails that will fit a tripod/ scope stand? I heard that there were but it is hard to see from photos. Thanks guys!

Hey guys Im looking to pick one of these up to replace my Konus. A couple questions, the eye relief is listed as 30mm which would put it at just over an inch. Does this seem accurate? I will use this scope is F-class matches and need something with good, long eye relief so that I can see through the spotter while in position on the firing line. Also, how well does the scope pick up mirage? Again need to be able to see mirage for use in f-class. Last question, are there threaded inserts in the rails that will fit a tripod/ scope stand? I heard that there were but it is hard to see from photos. Thanks guys!

It picks up mirage fine. As for eye relief, it is a bit finicky but with experience I'm sure u can get it just right for your needs. As for the mount, it has a standard 1/4-20 adapter on the bottom for tripod mounts.

I just got one of these today. May be nitpicky but how do yours look near the edges at 15x? The outer 3rd of mine is less than appealing and am contemplating sending it back.

I just got one of these today. May be nitpicky but how do yours look near the edges at 15x? The outer 3rd of mine is less than appealing and am contemplating sending it back.

I haven't noticed any issues. But, I try to keep the price in mind when I look at things like that. It's a 450 dollar spotter, not a 2000 doallar Leupold. If you aren't using glasses, be sure to pull out the eye cup thingy. It helps.

Yep, That is a very nice looking cover and an even better price, It's gotta be the deal of the century.

John.

I just ordered it. ill still wait for my TAB custom one as well but in the meantime this'll do.

Good on ya TDH, I do like that, it would be easy to add some desert camo paint and Bling it right up, lol.

I ordered my Triad cover the day I saw them on Instagram. They are awesome. It fits great and the fact he sends longer screws so you can put the rails on the outside of the cover just top it off. I adapted a QD bipod mount so I could mount my ConX rangefinder to the top rail if I want to and this lets me do that with a great cover. Highly recommended!

Mine will be here tomorrow. I'll post up my initial thoughts when I get it. I'm sure it's quality.

So I had some time this morning to put mine on. Overall very nice, YUGE improvement over that Chinese made stock one. That thing is now in the garbage where it belongs.

The stitching is solid,the coloration looks good and the zipper on the eye piece end is solid, looks YKK. The objective lens cover is good and fits very tight and secures solid. You can even leave the junk factory lens caps on for extra protection with no interference.

In order to put on, you must remove the pic rails and use the screws provided by Triad as the are a bit longer and also better st they are hex vs factory slotted. My first issue, and it's no big deal as I have no doubt Triad will make it right or tell me exactly what size the new screws are, is 1 of the 6 replacement screws they sent me is longer than the rest. (See picture).
IMG_0403.JPG

This caused the rail to wiggle as the head did not seat on the whole properly (see picture)
IMG_0404.JPG

The top rail was finicky to reattach only because the main stitching holding it together is right there. Easy fix is make sure the material on the inside is folded over the side and then it's easy.

overall I am very pleased. It's not the highest quality spotter but it does the job, now it has that tacticool look we all love.

IMG_0405.JPG

I just got mine as well, I got two screws that were longer than the rest. I assumed they were for the top rail since the stiching is right there. Overall, it's very nice improvement over the factory one.

So I had some time this morning to put mine on. Overall very nice, YUGE improvement over that Chinese made stock one. That thing is now in the garbage where it belongs.

The stitching is solid,the coloration looks good and the zipper on the eye piece end is solid, looks YKK. The objective lens cover is good and fits very tight and secures solid. You can even leave the junk factory lens caps on for extra protection with no interference.

In order to put on, you must remove the pic rails and use the screws provided by Triad as the are a bit longer and also better st they are hex vs factory slotted. My first issue, and it's no big deal as I have no doubt Triad will make it right or tell me exactly what size the new screws are, is 1 of the 6 replacement screws they sent me is longer than the rest. (See picture).

This caused the rail to wiggle as the head did not seat on the whole properly (see picture)

The top rail was finicky to reattach only because the main stitching holding it together is right there. Easy fix is make sure the material on the inside is folded over the side and then it's easy.

overall I am very pleased. It's not the highest quality spotter but it does the job, now it has that tacticool look we all love.

Check your messages.

Check your messages.

I did. Appreciate it. After reading it I removed all the rails and there was in fact 2 longer ones. I didn't catch that initially. As above, I installed on the top rail and it fits like a glove.

Following

People wondering about using phones and phone adapters, Check out phoneskope.com won't be disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: