• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cabela's ruling a warning shot against gun rights

memyselfi

memyselfi
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2011
Good Ole USA
https://buffalonews.com/news/local/...cle_ee3ab2e8-1edf-11eb-ab07-a35cbb1280b0.html

This on case is going interesting, if Bass Pro / Cabelas loses. How many other sporting good sore ( brick and mortar / online) will drop ammo in fear of being sued.

I get that the kid was 19 , and was sold handgun ammo ( defense claiming that it is a rifle cartridge aswell " banned in NY " though ). But this is another end , ban the ammo , and who cares about the guns.

Awesome.

So anytime anyone does anything that negativly influences me, I can sue them, their parents, the car manufacturer, their employer and anyone that they know?

But you cant sue big tech. They have immunity ;)

I’m gonna sue fuckers with black hair just cause mines brown!

I’m suing the OP for posting this because reading the article upset me. Then, because it was posted here, I’m going to sue Frank. The only thing left to sue will be myself.

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
Yup,

I am double suing chipotle for making me fat and giving me the shits at the same time. Might as well add taco bell in there as well.
Nope, can't. They made laws to protect McDonald's from lawsuits like that. Go figure

Or just raise the min age to buy ammo 21. Or sell it by the better trained staff at the firearms counter, not random clerks. Some lawyers will look for any reason to sue, partly to enrich themselves, and as a guise to the families that " They shouldn't have sold this to Timmy". (not like Timmy couldn't have shot his pal with a rifle just as easily)

I’m suing the OP for posting this because reading the article upset me. Then, because it was posted here, I’m going to sue Frank. The only thing left to sue will be myself.
OK be that way, I will counter sue you for stressing me out, because you are suing me, because I upset you. Then you can add another claim to your suet, and counter sue, then I will have to counter sue on your counter suet. Dam I am getting a head ache ..... LOL

• Love
Reactions: M8541Reaper