• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cabele's Backorded Primers Finally Shipped

Evilaviator

Private
Minuteman
May 16, 2008
Houston, TX
Hallelujah the wait is over. 5k Remington 7 1/2 primers on the way. Says they are in stock so I'm guessing they have more in inventory.

Re: Cabele's Backorded Primers Finally Shipped

I hope they do a better job packing them then they did on my order, I waited 4 months for 4000 CCI LR BR primers only to have them show up and over half the the primers were loose in the box and full of paper dust. They are sending me 2 more boxes for free, but then they cancelled my small rifle primer order so now I'm at the end of the waiting list again.
mad.gif

I just sent them a nasty-gram asking where my stuff was.

Three total orders, starting early April, late April, and I forgot when for the pistol primers but I think it was in May.

I'm not even getting the backorder e-mails any more.

I ordered 2K Win SRPs from Cabela's in Feb. They arrived last week. I'll take an oppertunity to add that over the years of dealing with Cabela's the customer service has been exceptionally good every time!

I ordered a measely 1000 cci large in april I havent received yet so I paid 48 bucks for a box on gunbroker yesterday.

Start checking your local shops...Im starting to notice small shipments from Remington and CCI coming in around the West Tenn area. I bought 2 boxes of CCI200 yesterday for 29.99 a box.

Cabelas shipped me 5k SR primers last week, but my 5k LR are still on backorder.

Joe