• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cadex Defence, flaunt it if you've got it!

20240216_183153.jpg

Can just got out of jail for the 375...

Reactions: HMRamateur
Do you have any photos of groupings at various ranges?
Sorry mate, I don’t. Furthest I’ve shot with it is out to 840m doing some positional training using crappy 147gr factory ammo. Velocity with that ammo was about 2540fps I think. I’d need to check my book

is the Badger Ordinance M40a3-a5 recoil lug compatible with the Field Tactical Chassis?

Last edited:
Here’s two of my three Cadex builds. Both started life as Cadex’s “Field Open Top” chassis. In years gone by when Cadex first started, these were just the receiver and fore end (no butt stock or hand grip included). Just a bare chassis.

This is a Remington 700 action chambered in .223rem with a 26” 1:8“ twist Benchmark HV barrel.
IMG_2520.jpg

This is a KS Arms action chambered in 6.5x47L with a 26” 1:8” twist Jury Custom HV barrel.
IMG_2523.jpg

Has anyone rebarrelled their CPS or SS Covert with a longer barrel? I’m just chasing some pics of how it looks with the shorter forend