• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cadex Defence, flaunt it if you've got it!

Yeah I get that...but you can't use them (DSSF mags) in a standard LA Competition chassis because you don't have a magazine insert that's compatible.
sorry I guess I read your question wrong the first time the wording did not mention the Lite comp only Kraken

I will bring this up in our next R&D meeting

Converted the takedown to a folder. This took some fuckery to sort.

D9674F44-6008-448F-A638-35B729F87AC4.jpeg
15987BFC-265F-4F5D-B9EC-98CC45C6E050.jpeg

Wow, that looks great!

Did I miss the details somewhere?
It’s just a CPS that I’ve converted to a folder rather than the takedown. Had to knock up a threaded sleeve (as the takedown insert is held in place by a claw) and tap the stock for the MDT included bolts.

Reactions: Rolltide
Is anyone running the Zermatt RimX action in the Cadex Lite Competition Chassis? Did you have any problems installing it?
I was told from a dealer that the Rimx won't fit the lite comp chassis and only the strike nuke and strike pro due to the Actions cantilever scope rail, but I have seen cadex post the lite competition with the RimX action on their facebook page.

Sorry for the subpar photos, just got this lite comp chassis last night as a home for my Aero solus, 20" .308. This is my first step into the world of Cadex and I understand the hype. Seems like a super high quality chassis. I'm excited to get an optic, throw a suppressor on and go shooting.
RIFLE 2.jpg
RIFLE 2.1.jpg

Anyone hear if CADEX is going to start offering the Tremor in that new 10x100 round?

Man that’s one sexy rig, how does it shoot out to distance? Might have to build myself one 🧐
Thanks, hitting a full size IPSC plate at 500 yards I am about a 80% hit ratio, at 300 I am probably 95% with my 208gr. subsonic handloads. Significantly more hits with 125gr. supers at all ranges out to 700 yards.

All credit for this build goes to @Conquorer. I saw his build here last year and copied what he did.

Thanks, hitting a full size IPSC plate at 500 yards I am about a 80% hit ratio, at 300 I am probably 95% with my 208gr. subsonic handloads. Significantly more hits with 125gr. supers at all ranges out to 700 yards.

All credit for this build goes to @Conquorer. I saw his build here last year and copied what he did.
Nice, I’m waiting on a kraken I just ordered but I might be building a clone of your rifle next

Has anyone added the 9” pic rail the top of competition chassis?

IMG_4831.jpeg

Has anyone added the 9” pic rail the top of competition chassis?

View attachment 8271403
Yeah, I added it to both of my competition chassis. The pick below is a HS action with the Rem700 pic rail and I also have a Stiller action with the Stiller specific pic rail. Note the 700 rail comes drilled for #6 screws. The Still rail came drilled for #8 screws. I like them both as it makes the rifle look cleaner.

Attachments

• 20221022_200316.jpg
    20221022_200316.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: xxflyingturtlexx
Yeah, I added it to both of my competition chassis. The pick below is a HS action with the Rem700 pic rail and I also have a Stiller action with the Stiller specific pic rail. Note the 700 rail comes drilled for #6 screws. The Still rail came drilled for #8 screws. I like them both as it makes the rifle look cleaner.
I didn't know I could buy that - I didn't;t see it on their website. is that a 20moa?

Yes, 20 MOA. I would think they still offer it but might be hard to find. I think I bought mine back in 2019. I'm pretty sure I had to special order it, which takes some time.

The world's most expensive 300 Blackout :LOL::

3hQCcBz.jpg
You posted this guy on reddit (I think) a while back and now I'm itching to replicate this exact build! Thanks for the inspiration and small world to find you on here. Going to pm you with some questions if you don't mind.

Reactions: Conqueror
Can any dual strike owners (preferably rem700 action) chime in on what bolt handles will / will not fit in with the stock folded? Looking at doing a Dual Strike with a Rem700 action and upgrading to the Macbros bolt here but concerned about fitment with the folding stock in the closed position.

Can any dual strike owners (preferably rem700 action) chime in on what bolt handles will / will not fit in with the stock folded? Looking at doing a Dual Strike with a Rem700 action and upgrading to the Macbros bolt here but concerned about fitment with the folding stock in the closed position.
We have not had this to test fit, But the crew at MacBros might know

Never really paid much attention to cadex until I saw this photo, and let’s just say I was inspired.

View attachment 7732431
How do you like this optic height with the Geissele mount? Conqueror went for ultra low scope rings; looks like you and another member have opted for a classic 1.54" unimount. Curious to see what you think is most comfortable for prone shooting, given the already tall picatinny section over the action.

What are the chances of ever seeing a left hand kraken?

@Cadex Defence I'm trying to put a Zermatt Origin SA action in your Dual Strike. The folks over at Zermatt were kind enough to share the top screw hole spacing with me and explained that the action is a true to form 1.350" OD receiver body (round bridge). @LRI has said they can plug / redrill and reprofile the underside of the picatinny rail that comes with the chassis so that it fits correctly, but I'd like to select the version of the Dual Strike that will require the least amount of modification...

My question is am I best off selecting the Rem700 version of the chassis, or one of the other options like the Defiance Rebel since the Rebel has a round bridge like the Origin? I've been trying to get an answer from your US customer support and from the customer support email contact for a couple weeks, but don't think either have been able to reach an engineer to ask given this is a fairly specific question. The other question is can I just get a top picatinny rail without any holes cnc'd in it at all? That would allow @LRI to cleanly bore holes in the right position without any plugging / filling needed. I realize you're not in the business of custom parts, but perhaps it's doable to have one done with no holes at all?
Q2g9bdj.png

Bought a Dual Strike off the exchange here and I’m trying to pick an action for it now. On the regular Rem 700 Short action chassis would the Stiller Tac 30 or Predator short action fit? I’m looking at the Stiller Predator here. Any other suggestions/recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Bought a Dual Strike off the exchange here and I’m trying to pick an action for it now. On the regular Rem 700 Short action chassis would the Stiller Tac 30 or Predator short action fit? I’m looking at the Stiller Predator here. Any other suggestions/recommendations? Thanks in advance!
I can help you out here since I went down this wormhole myself. On the Rem700 version of the chassis that you have, only a Rem700 action will fit. This is due to clones of the Rem700 action having true round action bridges (versus the flat rear bridge of the Rem700) and different top action rail screw spacing and size. Rem700 action uses #6-48 screws and the Stiller Tac 30 uses #8-40 for the top rail, in addition to different spacing. The Predator Short uses #6-48 screws but you're still running into the issue of round vs flat action bridge in the rear and different hole spacing.

It's annoying that stainless Rem700 actions are seemingly out of stock everywhere, so my plan (and the reason I keep shooting you a note about buying your chassis off you) is to custom fabricate a brand new top integral picatinny rail that fits the action I want to run (Zermatt Origin). Not cheap or easy, but I have the means to do so and it's better than running such a junk action (looking at you Rem700) in such a nice chassis. Any recent serial (RR) Remington action is going to be plagued by bad bolt handle timing which gives it almost no primary extraction, and just generally won't be super square or have the ability to run prefit barrels which in today's modern age is kind of silly.

Reactions: SCRTX
Is anyone running the Zermatt RimX action in the Cadex Lite Competition Chassis? Did you have any problems installing it?
I was told from a dealer that the Rimx won't fit the lite comp chassis and only the strike nuke and strike pro due to the Actions cantilever scope rail, but I have seen cadex post the lite competition with the RimX action on their facebook page.
Technically your dealer is correct...but it's not hard to have a machinist nip off the 1 rail section to make it fit. You could do it with hand tools pretty easy too if you're careful.
In fact...I have one (probably 2) that I don't use anymore that I'll let you have cheap. I put a Mausingfield M7 into my cadex comp and had a custom 60moa rail made for my RimX so the two I had modified aren't being used at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_20201214_200935515.jpg
    IMG_20201214_200935515.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMAG4890.jpg
    IMAG4890.jpg
    633.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMAG4888.jpg
    IMAG4888.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMAG4887.jpg
    IMAG4887.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMAG4886.jpg
    IMAG4886.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 45
Technically your dealer is correct...but it's not hard to have a machinist nip off the 1 rail section to make it fit. You could do it with hand tools pretty easy too if you're careful.
In fact...I have one (probably 2) that I don't use anymore that I'll let you have cheap. I put a Mausingfield M7 into my cadex comp and had a custom 60moa rail made for my RimX so the two I had modified aren't being used at the moment.
I actually got it figured out, I'm actually a machinist and I milled off the end! Thanks tho
9.jpg
8.jpg

Reactions: blksno