• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cadex Defence, flaunt it if you've got it!

I put an MDT Adjustable Grip on mine and that really done did it for me.

I'm thinking about getting the new Cadex Vertical grip from the STARS Pro chassis . There's a part number on it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220129-134153_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220129-134153_Photos.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot_20220120-093055_DuckDuckGo_50984172335653.jpg
    Screenshot_20220120-093055_DuckDuckGo_50984172335653.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Screenshot_20220120-093837_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20220120-093837_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 159
I’m interested in that Seven Stars chassis rifle but I just heard back that msrp is $5600 Canadian pesos for it…. Yikes that’s steep for a 223

Last edited:
$5600 for the chassis or the whole rifle?
Whole rifle, the covert version is $5750. My guess is the chassis will be anywhere from $1500-$1800 CAD if I were a betting man. Don't really know if there's any competition for it though in 223 unless you go custom?

Whole rifle, the covert version is $5750. My guess is the chassis will be anywhere from $1500-$1800 CAD if I were a betting man. Don't really know if there's any competition for it though in 223 unless you go custom?
Not unless the ATX comes out in 223rem

Is anyone using AW mags in a cadex chassis with a non-cadex action?

Who here SLINGS their Cadex ? If so , what brand sling are you using and how are you attaching?

TP....

I just bought a CPS as an impulse buy, can you run MDT mags with a Cadex R7 action?

Some great photos of the Cadex chassis, so thought I'd post my latest build.
33XC, Stiller single shot TAC338 with a 34" Bartlein/ tacomHQ barrel topped of with a March 6x-60x56 Genesis
My own design muzzle brake, based on a variation of David Tubbs 5Star. Took a 5 axis CNC to make it. The spacer I designed was to let the tacomHQ breath.
Only put 18 rounds down it so far, the UK is currently importing various storms from the Atlantic.
I'm using the Cadex 20MOA rail rather that the one from Stiller but I have machined the front of it so that there is no contact with the front chassis rail.
Choice of two bipods, the Fclass Products modified Phoenix and the Fortmeier depending on the discipline.

I have two 37XC and two 41XC Bartlein/tacomHQ barrels in the pipeline (why? because the 33XC probably has a half life of 750 if I'm lucky!) but at 2" OD, they won't fit the Cadex chassis.
Looking at the Mirage ULR chassis for these. Anyone with experience with the Mirage chassis?
28 Right side LoRes LoRes.jpg

30 Action and scope LoRes.jpg

32 right side with Fortmeier bipod.jpg

25 Fluted spacer and muzzle brake fitted LoRes.jpg

Have a Lite Comp with ATACR 7-35 on the way, was wondering if I should get the Spuhr 4007 1.5" or 4006 1.35" to clear the objective lens?

Have a Lite Comp with ATACR 7-35 on the way, was wondering if I should get the Spuhr 4007 1.5" or 4006 1.35" to clear the objective lens?
This might help. Its a Razor HD Gen2 4.5-27x56 in a Spuhr 4602 (20 moa. 1.5") sitting on a Lite Comp
20220308_112429.jpg

Finally finished my build. Cadex Lite Competition Chassis, Ulitmatum Deadline Action, International Barrels 26” 300 PRC 1:8, NF ATACR 5-25 x 56 Scope, Spuhr Mount, Triggertech Diamond Trigger, Cadex Falcon Bipod, Cadex MX1 Brake, MDT Vertical Grip, GRS Bag Rider. MDT 300WM 3.850 CIP Mag. MDT M-LOK Weighs.View attachment 7239317
what height is the Spuhr?

For anyone interested, the short action MDT mags work well with the Cadex R7 action

Hey a question of two for you guys.
Does the Zeus action work in the light strike chassis? If so where can you get the top rail with rail under it to mount? Similar to the surgeon.
Is there any way to order the lite strike with a different stock aka the pro stock?

Thanks

Hey a question of two for you guys.
Does the Zeus action work in the light strike chassis? If so where can you get the top rail with rail under it to mount? Similar to the surgeon.
Is there any way to order the lite strike with a different stock aka the pro stock?

Thanks
We are working on the Pro folder to be on all rifles and as a upgrade as well. we have yet to have a Zeus action in the shop for test fitting

looks like it will fit the CDX-30/300/33, CDX-MC Kraken and all chassis with the 10-32 fore-end, plus the CDX-40 and CDX-50 with the ¼-28 thread.

I took that from a Cadex post in another thread.

Yea I get that. But with a 27" barrel and 10" of rail, that extender is like 17" long and looks like it will almost touch the brake just mocking it up. Does anyone have one?

Has anyone installed a top NVD rail on the Lite Comp? Wondering how much of a process it is/what that looks like.

Last edited:
I designed some 5lb chassis weights (10lb total) made of brass with oxide finish to fit on the T-50. Bolts are free floated, only the lugs connecting to chassis take impact. Made with the help of Sniper's hide members @JimmyJr & @JBoomhauer. Finally got to try it last week, reduces recoil from painful to fun. I let a few other shooters try and they thought it was very reasonable to manage. @Cadex Defence needs to make a factory version of this as I think the rifle is way too light for long afternoons of shooting at the range.

t50_weights01.jpg
t50_weights02.jpg

weight_Draw.png

Is the Covert available with no can? (For those of us in locations where common sense is illegal)