Suppressors CAN COVER ASAP

Turk

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2004
Hightaxes,Virginia.
Re: CAN COVER ASAP

Unfortunately TAB covers are custom made to each brand of suppressor! One size doesn't fit all!

Asm1

Night walker
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
RBC / Gadsden AL.
asm-holsters.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PM tburkes. </div></div>

Thanks In contact now..

Tackleberry

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2005
possumneck, ms

TAB covers are great, they really help with the heat. The turn around for me was only about 10 days. Give them a call.

G

Frankie,

If your needing something fast, automotive header/exhaust rapping cloth of old, works perfect. While it doesn't look "Kool" on the can, it works just as well until you can get what you want.

427Cobra

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
  • Nov 24, 2005
    Sanger, TEXAS!

tell us what suppressor you have maybe, one of us will let you barrow theres, welders matt works good too.

Tburkes

Sergeant
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    Nov 14, 2002
    Bandera, Texas

We've already been talking. I'll give him a call today and get one made and on the way in whatever color and model he wants, no sweat.

JRose

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 10, 2007
    Back in BHam!!!

Tony, picking up my can Monday. I'll be calling with dems so you can turn me one out as well...

Frankie, man up and just grab the thing...
    grin.gif

Asm1

Night walker
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jun 3, 2008
    RBC / Gadsden AL.
    asm-holsters.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got one for the SF 7.62SS if you want to borrow it? </div></div>

Very kind of you! thanks for the offer guys I wont forget it !..

I have one that will be here intime for my match..

Frankie..

Asm1

Night walker
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jun 3, 2008
    RBC / Gadsden AL.
    asm-holsters.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We've already been talking. I'll give him a call today and get one made and on the way in whatever color and model he wants, no sweat. </div></div>

Your cool man !

Thanks !!

Asm1

Night walker
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jun 3, 2008
    RBC / Gadsden AL.
    asm-holsters.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frankie,

If your needing something fast, automotive header/exhaust rapping cloth of old, works perfect. While it doesn't look "Kool" on the can, it works just as well until you can get what you want. </div></div>

I have two rolls in the shop and it was a backup if I must ,But looks like I am coverd now
    grin.gif

Asm1

Night walker
    Commercial Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jun 3, 2008
    RBC / Gadsden AL.
    asm-holsters.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tony, picking up my can Monday. I'll be calling with dems so you can turn me one out as well...

Frankie, man up and just grab the thing...
    grin.gif
    </div></div>

thats not the problem,Well at least not all of it,the mirrage is real bad after only 7 or so rounds..

KYS

BBN #1
    Minuteman
    Oct 8, 2008
    Lexington, KY

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy M40a2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check out "rifles only" they make them. </div></div>

Rifles only doesn't make them. They send out info to TAB gear for Tony to make them. Last I heard they are trying to get all the popular sizes pre-made.