• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors CAN COVER ASAP

Re: CAN COVER ASAP

Unfortunately TAB covers are custom made to each brand of suppressor! One size doesn't fit all!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PM tburkes. </div></div>

Thanks In contact now..

TAB covers are great, they really help with the heat. The turn around for me was only about 10 days. Give them a call.

Frankie,

If your needing something fast, automotive header/exhaust rapping cloth of old, works perfect. While it doesn't look "Kool" on the can, it works just as well until you can get what you want.

tell us what suppressor you have maybe, one of us will let you barrow theres, welders matt works good too.

We've already been talking. I'll give him a call today and get one made and on the way in whatever color and model he wants, no sweat.

Tony, picking up my can Monday. I'll be calling with dems so you can turn me one out as well...

Frankie, man up and just grab the thing...
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got one for the SF 7.62SS if you want to borrow it? </div></div>

Very kind of you! thanks for the offer guys I wont forget it !..

I have one that will be here intime for my match..

Frankie..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We've already been talking. I'll give him a call today and get one made and on the way in whatever color and model he wants, no sweat. </div></div>

Your cool man !

Thanks !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frankie,

If your needing something fast, automotive header/exhaust rapping cloth of old, works perfect. While it doesn't look "Kool" on the can, it works just as well until you can get what you want. </div></div>

I have two rolls in the shop and it was a backup if I must ,But looks like I am coverd now
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tony, picking up my can Monday. I'll be calling with dems so you can turn me one out as well...

Frankie, man up and just grab the thing...
grin.gif
</div></div>

thats not the problem,Well at least not all of it,the mirrage is real bad after only 7 or so rounds..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy M40a2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check out "rifles only" they make them. </div></div>

Rifles only doesn't make them. They send out info to TAB gear for Tony to make them. Last I heard they are trying to get all the popular sizes pre-made.