• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can we talk Vintage Pistols?

Well since you guys mentioned old stuff and suppressed , here is my high condition JMB FN1899 ( one of about 2 dozen known) and my suppressed 1945 Walther P38. It is fairly quiet. I was fortunate enough to find an unissued p38 barrel on eBay and had it threaded so as to not ruin the matching barrel.

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. likes your style.

Hmmmm thinking JMB may have had some words with Sig regarding the P210.

That guys design shit shows up everywhere in the gun design world.

Found a box of very, very old wadcutters I had on a shelf... so did a function test. Perfect. No target test yet. It will come after I load up 2.8 grains and a wadcutter... x2000.

But I have no doubt that this will shoot holes in holes... Remarkably beautiful pistol.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Found a box of very, very old wadcutters I had on a shelf... so did a function test. Perfect. No target test yet. It will come after I load up 2.8 grains and a wadcutter... x2000.

But I have no doubt that this will shoot holes in holes... Remarkably beautiful pistol.

Cheers,

Sirhr

The "feel" of firing the 52-2 is like no other pistol for me....

A "cough", a springy feel in the hand of the slide working, a perfect hole in the paper.

Not a whole series of violent actions related to hell being unleashed at the end of your arm.

Reactions: Dan M
Reactions: Dan M