• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PRS Talk Canadian guy wanting to shoot PRS

Curtis Gordon

Private
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2018
Hey guys.
I’m from Manitoba Canada. I live about 15 mins from the United States and travel there quite often. I’ve done lots of hunting in the states and bringing firearms across is pretty easy. I live straight north of dunseith North Dakota. I was wondering if there are any matches in North Dakota or South Dakota? I looked on the prs website and don’t see any. Also I don’t have a problem With Montana or Wyoming. It’s around the 10-11 hour mark to drive. What match would you Suggest for my first prs experience with geography in mind?

There’s a prs match in Miller South Dakota in May( South Dakota steel classic). I believe there’s also one in Montana this year, but unsure when.

There’s a prs match in Miller South Dakota in May( South Dakota steel classic). I believe there’s also one in Montana this year, but unsure when.

I don’t see anything about matches in the prairie division of the club series on the PRS website. But I’ll try to find more info on the steel classic. I’m guessing it will be full by now. Thanks for the info