• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Montana shooting competitions?

Rippey,
Thanks for the reply. I’ll look at those you mentioned. Was hoping there was a local monthly match of sorts to hone some skills before traveling to matches. I’ve been out of the LR thing for a few years since moving to Montana ironically.
Maybe next summer I can meet some more shooters in the area and get something going even if it’s informal.

I’m hoping to be at the Defy the distance match in Three Forks on 2/10. Looks like they are doing a monthly match this year.
We are doing a monthly match this year. February, March, April are the next three. We’ll take May and June off and be back for a July match. The trophies are awesome and we have pizza at the awards ceremony as well.
Resized_20240118_074228_1705588982880.jpeg

Trophies look great! I work every weekend but got 2/10 covered so I could do one winter match. After that I'll be at the Cody Icebreaker match 4/6 and the 4/27 Sheridan match.

Reactions: mustang-cars
The Three Forks, Defy the Distance match was awesome. Definitely learned some more things about position building and the difficulty of making a wind call when everything is covered in packed snow. Can't wait to shoot there again. They had a pretty cool spin on the classic barricade stage. March in MT is looking like 3 matches in 4 four weekends, along I-90. Ronan, Three Forks, and Billings. Even more matches if you want to hit southern Wyoming. Hoping to be at Billings on 3/30 and definitely at Cody for Ice Breaker 4/6

WPR Schedule

Couple pics from last week. (my phone sucks but it really was a great venue)
08A991C8-5287-4E28-BDE7-5F5B381947B3_1_105_c.jpeg
6A7FEEC4-545E-4902-80D2-29B4BF7493CE_1_105_c.jpeg

Reactions: Carl_Ross