• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Carbon Six barrels?

Thank you ! I've done a few now the CarbonSix barrels are shooters for sure .
No doubt they are!! Slayed a few this year with my CarbonSix 450 barrel. Maybe I’ll have to get a 350legend build done up! May reach out to ya when that time comes! Hopefully bear creek ballistics gets that HV ammo out soon for us peasants… their 450 HV stuff HAMMERS

No doubt they are!! Slayed a few this year with my CarbonSix 450 barrel. Maybe I’ll have to get a 350legend build done up! May reach out to ya when that time comes! Hopefully bear creek ballistics gets that HV ammo out soon for us peasants… their 450 HV stuff HAMMERS
We have three of the 9mm blanks on the way should be late February early March .

PS I went back thru this thread and saw your build very nice !

Reactions: HenryTheAce
We have three of the 9mm blanks on the way should be late February early March .

PS I went back thru this thread and saw your build very nice !
Thank ya! Post up pics of the builds you do! I like seeing straight walled CF barrels. Not many of them out there

Sexy as fuck.
CA16.JPG

123gr Scenar N160, that fifth got away, 4 shot´s is 0.2 MOA.
Firts shot´s with this barrel today, shot total 35 rounds, not seen POI changes when it did get hot.
I shot with 2 different suppressor and muzzle brake.
So far so good :)
IMG_20230211_164619_edit_41027117257785.jpg

Reactions: turbobrick
What barrel inket would I need to get for a stockys carbon stick for a featherweight countour?

Headspace was perfect. This was a coworkers I helped him put together. I haven’t got to shoot it yet, but he was shooting 1/2” groups with the 140eld factory stuff. We’re going to load some 143s for it.

This was a 23” featherweight 6.5 creed.
What was the contour on the manners stock. I’m looking to put a featherweight in a manners inletted for a proof sendero it hoping it fits well without large gaps

What was the contour on the manners stock. I’m looking to put a featherweight in a manners inletted for a proof sendero it hoping it fits well without large gaps
Morning!

Our Featherwight is based on the McGowen #6 light target but it is very similar to a Bartlien 15 Hunting Bull contour. There is no radius like a Rem Sendero/Proof lite. It will take a little opening closer to the receiver where our barrel is fatter.

Gene