• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Carry handle optic mount

Roslyn

Private
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2013
I am looking for a carry handle mount for an A2 style AR15 upper, this one built by Compass Lake.

Research thus far has led me to A.R.M.S., but constantly out of stock so no bueno. My thrashing around on the Interweb hasn't coughed up only one other supplier, Monstrum Tactical, which might be the answer but I am not familiar with them.

Any suggestions? Needs to have the obvious pic rail, planning to mount a Vortex 1-10X LPVO on it if I can solve the availability puzzle.

Thank you.

Where have you been all of Mark's life?

c84071604a274fc6f84fe3f30a297055.jpg

Thank you all. The NcStar and Smith options didn't come up on my search, so much appreciated.

One thing still a mystery. A couple of these are $10-15 each, and others $100-110. I don't recall the last time I bought anything firearms related that cost less than $15. Maybe a chamber flag....

Reactions: LRRPF52
Look for a used one in the px here. Quality ones pop up from time to time.

Or fleabay or GB. I’ve had tons over the years for retro builds

Thank you all. The NcStar and Smith options didn't come up on my search, so much appreciated.

One thing still a mystery. A couple of these are $10-15 each, and others $100-110. I don't recall the last time I bought anything firearms related that cost less than $15. Maybe a chamber flag....
I would be cautious with relying on a $10-15 mount. Chinese made for sure.

NcStar is Chinesium excrement. I would avoid it like the plague.

• Haha
Reactions: Ernest 5.56
That won’t work for mounting anything on top of the carry handle.

That’s the old goose neck mount for Aimpoints where the RDS sits in front of the carry handle and co-witnesses. There aren’t any rails on top of the mount.
He just said carry handle mount so throwing out options

I’ve used those mounts and actually used to see them in the arms room laying around and attached to weapons.