• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Case drying after wet tumbling...

Buy citric acid instead of lemishine, it's the same stuff and a heck of a lot cheaper.

Someone mentioned a rinse in distilled water. Havent tried it since i got the dryer.

So that’s what I normally do... a capful of Armorall car wash liquid and 1 teaspoon of the lemishine. But they still darken if I bake them at 220 afterwords.
In my experience every time I used too much lemishine it tarnished. Now I just use a 9mm case full of it and I haven’t had that problem again.

Reactions: charliehorse27
A casserole dish sitting on top of my oil heater. I have a oil heater in my reloading room. So I just throw a glass casserole dish full of brass on top overnight. I don't wet tumble if I need to load ammo the same day.

I tumble at night during the week. Layout on bench with fan. the next evening when Im home they are dry. never had a issue.
I have used the oven a few times when short on time. Thought about the food dehydrator but never pulled the trigger on one.

Test tube drying rack...
image.jpg

that’s 6.5 creed

Reactions: max1840
I used to shake them out with a colander then throw them in some methanol. Then just put them on a towel and they would dry out pretty quickly. But I just purchased a cheap food dehydrator and it works great. I won't be going back to the methanol trick.