• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cathartic pleasures

Where you at? I have some vintage JBL’s that need new surounds....

Austin. Where are you? The set of Dahlquist DQ-20s I'm currently using have the 10" JBL woofers. Did those not too long ago actually.....

Bangin the wife is like riding the bull. I'm just trying to make it to the buzzer.

80974613-630x483.jpg

Bangin the wife is like riding the bull. I'm just trying to make it to the buzzer.

80974613-630x483.jpg

Tell her while having sex that you cheated and try to stay on for eight seconds! Bet you’re chances are even less of making the buzzer.

Austin. Where are you? The set of Dahlquist DQ-20s I'm currently using have the 10" JBL woofers. Did those not too long ago actually.....
Im in Cheyenne. i need them done. they are not super hi end but they were loud with only my 35W Marantz amp.

80974613-630x483.jpg
I believe you're referring to "rodeo sex"; Take her from behind, call out another woman's name, and see if you can hang on for 8 seconds... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: uffduh
LOL

I sharpened my moms knives.... I got a sweet email thanking me.... and then the truth came out... she destroyed all her flexible cutting matts.... the knives were too sharp for her.....

Everyone (particularly women) know “if a knife is too sharp, you can cut yourself with it”.

Me ? I like sawing tomatoes into little random piles of mush.

(Oh, to pre-emptively answer the question; Because I would find my $300 dollar fancy pants knife in the bottom of 3 day old, groatie, cold dishwater that’s why!).

Threadcutter, you need a support group, buddy. That there's nearly a living hell. :D My Lady looks after our knives, real good. She don't let no-one use them, if someone comes over. She looks after them REAL GOOD, and then get's on me if they need 'touching up'. I won't deny, that sometimes I might let one or more slide longer than I should. Then I find out about it.

I like building rifles. Mostly AR's, they just go together and I get awesome results based on my formula. Here's one I just recently finished. It was supposed to be a clone of what USMC issues but I got a fatter barrel and the damn M5 rail wouldn't fit so I sold it and upgraded to FF. So it's kinda like the USMC rifle but a bit better I guess. It really ended up more like an SDM rifle sans bipod.

I'd like to build a .308 1919 or similar also. Or M37 if I can find the parts.

IMG_0922.JPG

I also like loading .50BMG and belting my own ammo. Feels good when I fill a 200rd or 100rd. belt and store it in the box. I also like working on the 650 and just cranking out other calibers too. Loading saves money, better ammo and I just enjoy the zen of it.

Cleaning weapons is a bit of a chore but I do enjoy it sometimes as well. Depends.

Threadcutter, you need a support group, buddy. That there's nearly a living hell. :D My Lady looks after our knives, real good. She don't let no-one use them, if someone comes over. She looks after them REAL GOOD, and then get's on me if they need 'touching up'. I won't deny, that sometimes I might let one or more slide longer than I should. Then I find out about it.

Thanks Sean, but that just isn't in the cards in this lifetime for me... When it's time to cook dinner, I just sorta wander out to the man cave and disappear. Chow bell rings and I start slobbering like Pavlov's dog. I cant tell a fucked up tomato from a perfectly sliced one, once it's between meat and buns. Problem solved.:):cool:

Last edited: