• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CDC/Riots slight of hand...

Concrete shooter

Carnivore in Chief
Supporter
Minuteman
May 6, 2012
Moore, ok
CDC: 94% of COVID-19 deaths had underlying medical conditions

I can't decide if I'm more likely to get in my truck and join the caravan in Portland or head to CDC headquarters???
I mean, we've been saying this about "the covid" all along, but we're just conspiracy theorists. Now they slide thus out in the news while we're watching America burn. Yeah, I know... this whole crap show is all the same scheme for the commie revolution 🤬🤬🤬😡

Screenshot_20200830-220055_Chrome.jpg

What do we suppose this number happens to be?

I've always said, by this time, next summer, the truth will be told. If people are not in a total uproar over shutting the Country down, making mask companies rich (check who the stock holders are, you might be surprised, maybe not). Then, not to mention, when the "cure" comes out, and this all boils down to, OrangeManBad, and trying to force Commieizm on us, well, The truth is "out there". This shi* is just getting started, hope we all have enough pop-corn and Coke's to go around. Mac

What do we suppose this number happens to be?

Using CDC stats from prior years, "intentional injury" = suicide/homicide while infected with COVID, "unintentional injury" = auto accident while infected, "poisoning" = drug overdose with COVID. Figure that, on average, 10% of the population has been exposed over a period of 6 months, and you're looking at maybe 5500 total deaths due to those causes while infected with COVID (using some very gross assumptions that are not age-adjusted).

Using CDC stats from prior years, "intentional injury" = suicide/homicide while infected with COVID, "unintentional injury" = auto accident while infected, "poisoning" = drug overdose with COVID. Figure that, on average, 10% of the population has been exposed over a period of 6 months, and you're looking at maybe 5500 total deaths due to those causes while infected with COVID (using some very gross assumptions that are not age-adjusted).

So than Floyd George/George Floyd died of Covid?

This has been known all along. However, an almost 20 fold overestimate was something even I didn’t expect. I was thinking more like 3x. But to be fair, there needs to be stratification of each morbidity.

For example, someone with controlled HTN and DM who died from the virus probably wouldn’t have died for quite some time if the virus hadn’t hit. But would they have died from the flu? I know they padded the mortality like a scam, but I wouldn’t draw any major conclusions yet.

The lies come from the media, not the CDC (well at least not yet)

Reactions: Flyingbullseye