• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CDI BOTTOM METAL

mark4567

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2009
NY
I just got my bottom metal from Jeff at CDI Precision Gunworks.
Its perfect beautiful machining, not a tool mark in site. Wrapped so well the postman could have driven over it and come out without a scratch. The anodizing is a nice matte black and again flawless.
Just wanted to let everyone know what a good product this guy is putting out!!

Re: CDI BOTTOM METAL

I could not agree with Bullet Sponge more. Jeff installed his bottom metal into an FN SPR A5 about a year ago. The install couldn't have been better if FN had done it themselves. As for functionality, I have yet to have any feed issues after several hundred rounds in all types of weather conditions and climates. FN (and the other major manufacturers Jeff makes bm for) would do good to just adopt his system. He also does a great job taking extra care of the Mil guys.

Thanks for the awesome feedback. I work alone and I try my hardest to make sure everyone gets what they want and is happy
smile.gif
Thanks for your business
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762slinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another bravo zulu for Jeff and CDI. Mine's great. </div></div>

Hmmm. Another ex-Navy guy.
smile.gif

Jeff's customer service is top notch. He readily answered my phone calls to help me through some issues with my inlet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SouthTexasHill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762slinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another bravo zulu for Jeff and CDI. Mine's great. </div></div>

Hmmm. Another ex-Navy guy.
smile.gif
</div></div>
Actually, Navy family and high school. I broke ranks from there.

I'm still debating on doing this for my Montana 1999 in 300WM. I just ordered a Manners T5-A yesterday so I have a few weeks to decde. Anyone done a M70 LA, or better yet a 1999 LA? How'd it feed into a CRF action?