• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing CDI Precision

cvuxton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2008
Warrenton, VA
Just a quick word about CDI. What great service! And a quality product. I sent a stock down to Jeff to be inlet. The price was very fair and the service quick. In case you are ordering from the boys in AZ, they inlet for CDI too. From here on out, only CDI bottom metal on my guns.

Re: CDI Precision

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vux51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a quick word about CDI. What great service! And a quality product. I sent a stock down to Jeff to be inlet. The price was very fair and the service quick. In case you are ordering from the boys in AZ, they inlet for CDI too. From here on out, only CDI bottom metal on my guns. </div></div>

Did your action require any tweaks?

Would you care to post the price for the work?

I'm considering his bottom metal on my rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vux51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In case you are ordering from the boys in AZ, they inlet for CDI too.</div></div>

Where abouts in AZ? I've been looking into a DBM for my 5R and i've read a lot of good things about these guys.

Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie79</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vux51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In case you are ordering from the boys in AZ, they inlet for CDI too.</div></div>

Where abouts in AZ? I've been looking into a DBM for my 5R and i've read a lot of good things about these guys.

Thanks! </div></div>

I think he was refering to McMillan in Az.

Could be wrong though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pappy42</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vux51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a quick word about CDI. What great service! And a quality product. I sent a stock down to Jeff to be inlet. The price was very fair and the service quick. In case you are ordering from the boys in AZ, they inlet for CDI too. From here on out, only CDI bottom metal on my guns. </div></div>

Did your action require any tweaks?

Would you care to post the price for the work?

I'm considering his bottom metal on my rifle. </div></div>
Call Jeff or go to his website...prices are on there.
As far as tweaking YOUR action, check with him. If you are considering it, you are just backing up. Send it to him.

CDI
(941)961-3185

I just sent my stock to him yesterday (Savage 10FP .308 in a HS Precision stock)for inletting and bottom metal. Really excited to see his work on my rifle.

My stock was a B&C from Iron Brigade. With the aluminum block in there it's impossible to fit by hand. Jeff does a great job with a cnc setup. The only thing needing adjustment is the mag release. Jeff gives instructions with the metal. This was the way to go for me. I had the AI mags and his price was very fiar. Shipping was quick. And i was talking about McMillan.

Bump for CDI. I just sent out a Rem 700 PSS sitting in a B&C light tac. He jumped right on it and got it back to me ASAP. Clean and quick!