• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CDNN the greedy !

Atti_Mac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2010
TX
It is just wrong to take advantages on the gun situation, and just because more costumer calling, and they making huge money now, they raised the price of the guns. They have it in stock, and against a catalog price, they increased a $399 pistol for $489! Disgusting!

Re: CDNN the greedy !

Hey 2 of my locale dealer pulled all the black/tactical rifles from their shelves. If you want one you have to ask and they will bring one out of the back and price it(new price)for you. My buddy said that the owner came in this morning and told them to pull at the tactical rifle and their mags and put in back room and only pull out one at a time to show and call him for the price and only one 20 rnd. mag per rifle.

Talk about sticking it to you wont sell any case lot now either.

Everybody make a list of all these douchebags and when the shit storm blows over remember who they are and boycott their sorry asses.It is the only way they will learn who it is exactly that provides their living for them.

So I guess a month from now when these shops cant replace product from the distributers and have little to sell you guys would have been happy to send them some money to get by on since we are all in this together.

This is the way it is supposed to work. Supply/demand. If people weren't paying it they wouldn't price it that way.

If you sell your house, are you gonna price it at what you think you can get or will you knock off 10k to give people a break?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A MAGYAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is just wrong to take advantages on the gun situation, and just because more costumer calling, and they making huge money now, they raised the price of the guns. They have it in stock, and against a catalog price, they increased a $399 pistol for $489! Disgusting! </div></div>

Yes and we all know that the guy who buys it for $489 now won't sell it later at a higher price if he can.

Sarcasm off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downrange1x</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everybody make a list of all these douchebags and when the shit storm blows over remember who they are and boycott their sorry asses.It is the only way they will learn who it is exactly that provides their living for them. </div></div>

great idea actually

One great place that has NOT jacked up their prices: BROWNELLS. They may not be the cheapest place for this and that, but 'they got it', and they have NOT taken advantage of this crisis. I've been dealing with them for 20+years, never problem one, I'm glad to see they have an ad on this site. I agree with those that will stop spending money with the trash that are making money off the deaths of the kids.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYpatriot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I guess a month from now when these shops cant replace product from the distributers and have little to sell you guys would have been happy to send them some money to get by on since we are all in this together.

This is the way it is supposed to work. Supply/demand. If people weren't paying it they wouldn't price it that way.

If you sell your house, are you gonna price it at what you think you can get or will you knock off 10k to give people a break? </div></div>

+1

Surplus ammo and arms in Washington wet to quantico tactical and bought all their pmags at a gun show, then put them for sale in their store or 3 times the price. The local gun boards are not to happy with them right now and they are the go to store. I found some at other stores that were not marked up and I will remember who priced gouged when the storm calms.

Midway still seems reasonable too or atleast they were earlier this afternoon.
... SmokeRolls

I have seen $120 AR stripped lowers going for $399 and Bushmaster plain Jane AR's for $1500 in the local forum. MM

Found an other company I will never buy a gun, they selling an AR-15 for over 5K!! avguns.com

Odd that you guys are against free markets. Last I checked, any seller can raise their prices on their stock at any time for any reason. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy anything...are they?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A MAGYAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Found an other company I will never buy a gun, they selling an AR-15 for over 5K!! avguns.com</div></div>

What rifle are you referring to?