• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Champions Choice Has Wolf MT and SK Jagd in stock as of NOW! 4/2/13

eclipse57

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2010
Grapevine, Tx.
Like the thread title says the Wolf MT and SK Jagd is in stock. There might be Lapua also, but I did not look. I just can't bring myself to pay over $ 5.00 per box of 50, 22LR.

I did check CCI, Federal etc., but none of the cheap stuff is in stock.

Here is the link to Champions ammo page for anybody that is interested. You will be better off just clicking on the Wolf or SK Jagd links.

Champion's Choice - Product Catalog - Ammunition

Thanks for the heads up. They just shipped a couple of bricks I back ordered a week or so ago. More on the way now. I think the only reason they have stock is because the site is horribly bogged down. Also looks like they aren't taking back orders anymore.

$11 a box doesn't seem so bad...until they add the $14.95 in shipping! Ah well, by then I was committed! I appreciate the head's up!

For the prices they have listed (and at other sites as well), in the long run a person would be better off to buy an FFL and cut a better pricing deal at wholesale price, if this is the new trend in retail pricing.

They are out of SK Std Plus as of 12:30PM EDT, but still have some Wolf. Call in your order as the website is slow and actually crashed on me when I submitted my payment info.

You just have to buy more of it to offset the cost of shipping.

Yes, buying by the case (5k) is only $30 in shipping charges plus you have all of the same lot # of ammo. It is not cheap. However, if you budget monthly then order one case per year you will be farther ahead in the long run and less effected by short term supply/demand issues.

You can get Wolf Target from CC for $490 per case. Where can you get it cheaper? (forget about whether anyone really has any, just assume they do, where is it cheaper?)

Last edited:
Glad to see that many of you were able to get some ammo.

I really do not think that the cost is outrageous considering the time and availability of 22 LR. I did not know about the Wolf ammo untill about 7-8 years ago. I read about it on RFC and picked up a brick for IIRC 32.00. The last bricks that I bought were late 2011 or early 2012 and I believe I paid about $ 52.00 per brick and that included tax. The Wolf I bought from Champion Choice a couple of weeks ago came out to 58.00 per brick delivered. Not too bad in my own opinion.

If anybody in the DFW area is interested in splitting a case or two. LMK.

Thanks to all for the heads up. CC is sending me 3K Rounds. And I'm in N Tx if anyone wants to split up a larger order ?

Quark

Thanks to all for the heads up. CC is sending me 3K Rounds. And I'm in N Tx if anyone wants to split up a larger order ?

Quark

We are neighbors. I am willing to split a case if you want. PM me if you are interested. I believe when you buy 50 boxes it drops to $ 9.80 per box.

Picked up 500 rounds, and glad to see they are not gouging.
I was a little shocked at the $20 to ship 1 brick though...I'm not really down with that. But, these days, I'll take what I can get.

For the prices they have listed (and at other sites as well), in the long run a person would be better off to buy an FFL and cut a better pricing deal at wholesale price, if this is the new trend in retail pricing.

My mistake guys. I thought those prices at CC for the Wolf were for 50 rnd boxes. I see they are for 100 rnd boxes. So yes, the price is ok, I agree.

The Wolf match target is out of stock again. They do still show match extra. Any of you guys shooting the Match Extra? Any noticeable difference?

SK is the same as Wolf MT. I got a case of each and been shooting it interchangeably without any noticeable difference.

Same here. Specifically the SK Standard Plus has been shooting identically as Wolf MT out of my sumbitchinawesome 10/22.

Same here. Specifically the SK Standard Plus has been shooting identically as Wolf MT out of my sumbitchinawesome 10/22.

That was my next question, which version of the SK. Thank you for the input. Most of it will be going through my 10/22 also.

I saw the thread was posted 2 days ago and thought there was no way that they would still have it in stock. I checked anyway and sure enough they still had the Wolf ME. That is my preferred round. Shoots very well in my CZ 455PT and my Hammerli 208.

The Wolf ME is identical to SK Rifle Match. I have been using both interchangeably for over a year and they are the same.

I saw the thread last week that stated they will take back orders even if the site says they are out. I ordered two bricks of Wolf ME and received them yesterday. Could not be happier.

1k of Wolf landed on my doorstep yesterday. Now just waiting on the 5k of SK Jagd to show up off of backorder.

Just placed an order(backorder to be exact). SK Standard Plus (don't know about others) is looking to be shipped around the end of April to mid May. Just a heads up to everyone out there.