• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Change in the NRA..

The NRA-ILA has over 30 lawsuits going on right now nation wide, how many does GOA or other groups have gong on?

If they dont support Red Flag Laws WTF is this^^^^
The NRA has fattened their pockets and been wishy washy on all subject matters in recent dealings with the leftist. "Fix NICS, Red Flag Laws bump stock ban" they have become slaves to the dollar and "power". They bump dicks with the spinless GOP (looking at you Kornyn worthless fuck from Texas). They need to take hard lines not "negotiate" with folks all to willing to take the mile when you give an inch. Keep on letting the NRA convince you they are fighting for you while they send you the fancy Made In China knife for your donation.

All that money spent to influence/lobbying politicians and getting them elected or reelected for what? Total control of by the Rep party and zero legislation that was pro guns.
Seems like they are having a good time with our money. I wonder what the payroll is for the NRA. How much money is spent on their begging for more money?

The NRA does not support red flag laws
The nra pays lip service to a lot of shit. I'd be more apt to pony up if honest detailed lists of where contributions actually end up were available.
I liken the nra to the red cross, waste no crisis for contribution opportunities. Then spend the bulk of those contributions on advertising and salaries paid.
Fuck the nra, I'll speak for myself.

Unless all gun owners embrace one org, and stand as one, it is fruitless.
Look at mass fundraising orgs, Ducks unlimited, RMEF, Pheasants forever, red cross, unicef, united way, I can go on, once a certain level or membership is reached, it no longer is grass roots hands on doings. The money spent deciding where the money is spent becomes the game, and people prosper from the hands of givers asking little in return.
Except in the case of the nra, we are asking a lot, an awful lot of representation, but at 35 bucks a yr, we really get what we pay for.

IF we do, then who fucking cares what laws are enacted?? Who among us are going to hand our guns over because a law at the local/state/fed level demands it?? Save your money, buy more guns/ammo and DO NOT COMPLY. Make them come and take them

Exactly..I have said this many times. I live my life the way I want to and fuck your stupid and unconstitutional laws

Reactions: ArmyJerry
I am not ready to give up on the NRA, but I do think that there are legitimate concerns and anger regarding the NRA and their effectiveness given their recent actions. The bumpstock deal pissed me off. Do I have one, do I want one? NO. But the fact that they literally rolled over like a bitch is what did it for me.

We, gun owners, have created our own monster. Do I think the NRA is how others have described in this thread.... yea, sorry to say. Every crisis is a handout for money that never seems to go where it is needed. Sad part is, I can see them being sadistic enough that when they realize that support and funding is dwindling to stand by and let a huge fuck up happen on purpose (like assault weapon ban) SIMPLY so they can watch the money roll in again.

The other edge of that sword is rather we like it or not.... they have clout, fear, voice & influence. All things that are not easily attainable in the PAC environment and to be taken seriously as well. UNTIL other groups like GOA gain a larger voice and bigger clout to become just as feared and respected as the NRA.... cutting off and out of the NRA might prove to be our largest mistake. I fear it might create some sort of political gap that the libtards would take immediate advantage of.

They do not care about the individual once their membership payment clears. They want a seat at the table, which is what their money/power/influence buys them.

I would have been okay with them rolling over on bump stocks had they compromised and removed the ban on machine guns and from the NFA list