• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Changing Supporter Payment Method

rg1911

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2012
Laramie, Wyoming
I did several searches of the Forums to see if this query had already been covered, but did not find a thread.

Due to the status of my PP account, I would like to change my Supporter method of payment to a CC. If there is a way to do this easily, I've missed it.

It seems that the only way is to cancel my account and then create a new one with the revised payment method.

Is this correct?

Thank you for your help,
Richard

Just noticed that I am not listed as a supporter anymore, but my cc was charged through apple. Nuts...

Just noticed that I am not listed as a supporter anymore, but my cc was charged through apple. Nuts...

Do you use the iOS app? I used apple pay via the app (which, the app needs work guys), and it shows I'm a supporter.

I wonder if it's a sync issue.

Think I'll cancel my apple subscription, get a refund, and then pay through the website and pp.

Hopefully site staff comes along and can reset your account sub status.