• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Chargemaster Reducing Insert

Can someone confirm these works on the CM Lite? Thank you.

Have used two of these inserts for a few months with Varget. Just ordered two more for two new Charge Masters that will be dispensing H-4350. Awesome upgrade for a very reasonable price. Thank you, sir!

Works awesome, tuned the Charge masters parameters a bit and got it dead on for 4350. Haven't overthrown in over 100 dispenses. Best...buy...ever.
​​​​​​

Works awesome, tuned the Charge masters parameters a bit and got it dead on for 4350. Haven't overthrown in over 100 dispenses. Best...buy...ever.
​​​​​​

Can you please provide your "tuning" parameters?
Thanks

PM sent thou that function does not always work
Contact me if pm not received so i can get funds to you for purchase
TIA

I've sent several freebies out to guys and never heard back from them so I just assume they were good to go. The tube measurements they gave me were in line with the standard CM units.

I have two reducing inserts with the extra sleeve on my two 1500s. I also cut off the powder input by using a straw. I only overthrew 3 charges out of my last 350. Get one. It will make your Chargemaster more enjoyable.

I guess you either aren't selling these on Ebay any more or don't have any for sale, but I need one! PM sent.

Just got mine must have item for anyone with a charge master!!!

Just ordered one on Fleabay. Fast, quick, and easy. Tired of picking out .2gr most dispensed loads, although I am getting real good at it. Thanks for solving this problem. Now I can get rid of the cut McDonalds straw that doesn’t work worth a darn.

Reactions: MDM
I had nearly given up on my chargemaster because of constant under & over throws until I bought this insert. 1 overthrow (of 0.1 grains) out of 50 throws. Amazing!

Reactions: J.Boney
Perfect!

D52C28A8-3988-4AB3-9112-61D838540514.jpeg