• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Chargemaster Reducing Insert

I would like to purchase one as well. seems like it would be a huge improvement over the straw i currently use.... please send me payment information. Thanks!

I should jump on the bandwagon and get one too. Guess I better go measure the spout on my 1500

this works for chargemaster lite.

however - it will slow your throw time down, and you can't reprogram it like the chargemaster 1500.

so keep that in mind.

for 43g of RL16 it doubled my throw time.

now i load a different caliber so i only charge 29g of powder and it's not so bad. gives me enough time to seat a bullet between throws

this works for chargemaster lite.

however - it will slow your throw time down, and you can't reprogram it like the chargemaster 1500.

so keep that in mind.

for 43g of RL16 it doubled my throw time.

now i load a different caliber so i only charge 29g of powder and it's not so bad. gives me enough time to seat a bullet between throws

That's fine if the consistancy is better it will make it more efficient in the long run. How do I order?

Yes, been making them for 5 years now, just pm me if you need one.
I have guys using them in the Hornady and Lyman. Not a lot of Lyman users but several Hornady. I just need you to measure the ID of the tube and I'll get you one that will fit. Thanks, Dave

Bought one of these for my CM Lite last week. Loaded 100 rounds with 42 gr of 4350. Zero overthrows where as in the past I averaged one in 8 overthrows. Slowed the speed down a bit, but worth it. Takes about 40 secs a charge for me with this load.

Thanks again! Great addition.

Bought one of these for my CM Lite last week. Loaded 100 rounds with 42 gr of 4350. Zero overthrows where as in the past I averaged one in 8 overthrows. Slowed the speed down a bit, but worth it. Takes about 40 secs a charge for me with this load.

Thanks again! Great addition.

Did it double your throw time like the previous CM Lite user?

Did it double your throw time like the previous CM Lite user?

Never checked how long it took to throw before the insert. It did make it slower, but I’ll take 40 seconds and zero overthrows. If I were to guess, it’s probabky close to double the time.

I would like to order one. Could you send me payment instructions please?

yes, still making these. PM me and I'll get you a link to them

I will take one,please send me the payment information
Thanks