• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Charlottesville Today = Idiots vs Idiots

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Just came from the FUBAR. As I arrived the two sides were flinging tear gass at one another and the State Police were dragging a couple away. So I wandered to a different area. On one side were the alt/right morons. one group of about a platoon size was maxed out with several Ar/M4 rifles, a couple shotguns, and I believe I saw a grenade launcher. The 'leader' was barking orders like.."I need a 4 man team to move forward" I just walked right thru them with my Barrett Long Range Basics T shirt wide open and my sign "Welcome Virginia State Police...Take the Shot." (The cops loved it, got a lot of thumbs up.) A few of the alt's looked at me quizzically like "Which side is he on? I moved on to the leftards They tried to bar me from entering one of their safe spaces so I just dared them to be the first on to touch me. No one wanted to step up so I went in for a bit. There was one group giving away free food with a sign "Food is a right not a privilege." I told the head guy there "I tend to agree, but a question. If you and I were stranded somewhere and I went out and caught a fish, or gathered some nuts and berries, and you chose to stay and swim in the river would you have the right to my food." His reply..."From each according to his ability and to each according to his need." "I told him that Id read Marx too, no problem, but answer the question." He wouldnt, he just put his head down and said something like " Those are your words". I laughed in his face. Moved on and there was a small group of young cute white girls, on had a sign that read "Whites stole this land." told her "You look pretty white, No? " she agreed so I asid "Youre standing on stolen property, then, right?" answer "Yes". So I said.."If that makes you unhappy, leave. Europe will welcome you back". She didnt know what to say to that. Couple othe minor things but that was the gist of it. The best of all were the cops.

d4b3c0392a4c7503cc622bb5122c46fa5f79bdac.jpg

Charlottesville (United Sta

WTF are people actually protesting?

we can vote, we have ready access to food and shelter, best healthcare in the world, we can still hunt and fish, the lefties have easy access to gluten free food, and you can buy moonshine at the liquor store........all things considered, life is pretty good in america.......the fuck are people so angry for?

The world keeps turning, whether you're watching or not.

WTF are people actually protesting?

we can vote, we have ready access to food and shelter, best healthcare in the world, we can still hunt and fish, the lefties have easy access to gluten free food, and you can buy moonshine at the liquor store........all things considered, life is pretty good in america.......the fuck are people so angry for?

^ Really???

Because many dont have those things. I understand much of the anger.

There is a difference in "Having the right to something" and 'Having it" even if you dont have it only because you dont know you can.

Its difficult to put into words if you dont have the understanding.

Im not justifying the either side, but I do understand them.

For many years one group was held back solely because of their color. That is changing, but the change is not yet complete...Positionally perhaps, but not experientially.

Theyve been handed fish so long they dont know they can fish, so their pissed when the fish isnt handed out and have no concept of how rewarding it is to sit on the river and do it.

$$$ AND BECAUSE, JUST LIKE ROME, MOST OF AMERICA IS BECOMING SPOILED AND LAZY.

Last edited:
    The world keeps turning, whether you're watching or not.

always has, always will.......but maybe things arent nearly as bad as the fear mongers on TV make it out to be.

when the FEMA death camps start popping up, then you can come find me......otherwise im going to be enjoying life rather than arguing with idiots in a picket line.
    There is a difference in "Having the right to something" and 'Having it" even if you dont have it only because you dont know you can.

theyre ignorance is not my issue....and them protesting isnt going to all of a sudden inject them with knowledge they actually can do for themselves.

and if theyre protesting for a handout, i have no sympathy for them

Last edited:
    theyre ignorance is not my issue....and them protesting isnt going to all of a sudden inject them with knowledge they actually can do for themselves.

and if theyre protesting for a handout, i have no sympathy for them

Of course not, and nor do I.

I believe that they believe that they are protesting for change in the place of those who cant do it for themselves.

If they would spend the time and money they spend on their stupid little protests, educating, they could feed the world, or teach the world to feed itself...sin Monsanto.

This is the actual idiot that started this mess: Wes Bellamy

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WVIR) - Charlottesville's vice mayor, Wes Bellamy, is calling on City Council to take down a statue honoring Confederate General Robert E. Lee and rename the park that surrounds it.
    Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy and his supporters will hold a press conference in Lee Park on Tuesday. Bellamy says this is a chance for the community to stand together to show the city that it's time for change.
    He says the Robert E. Lee statue has symbolized a lot of different things since it was installed in 1924. Bellamy believes city leaders need to take action when anyone in the community feels disrespected.
    “I've spoken with several different people who have said they have refused to step foot in to that park because of what that statue and the name of that park represents. And we can't have that in the city of Charlottesville," Bellamy said.
    Charlottesville City Councilor Kristin Szakos faced strong criticism a few years ago for questioning the relevance of the Confederate statues.
    Just this month, Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe vetoed a bill that would have prevented localities from taking down monuments to the Confederacy and other war-related memorials.

This is the actual idiot that started this mess: Wes Bellamy

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WVIR) - Charlottesville's vice mayor, Wes Bellamy, is calling on City Council to take down a statue honoring Confederate General Robert E. Lee and rename the park that surrounds it.
    Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy and his supporters will hold a press conference in Lee Park on Tuesday. Bellamy says this is a chance for the community to stand together to show the city that it's time for change.
    He says the Robert E. Lee statue has symbolized a lot of different things since it was installed in 1924. Bellamy believes city leaders need to take action when anyone in the community feels disrespected.
    “I've spoken with several different people who have said they have refused to step foot in to that park because of what that statue and the name of that park represents. And we can't have that in the city of Charlottesville," Bellamy said.
    Charlottesville City Councilor Kristin Szakos faced strong criticism a few years ago for questioning the relevance of the Confederate statues.
    Just this month, Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe vetoed a bill that would have prevented localities from taking down monuments to the Confederacy and other war-related memorials.

This is horse shit. I know a lot of black folks around the area (locals) and they dont give a damn about the statue. On a separate note, many of the antifa's were gathered around and shaded by the huge statue of Thomas Johnathan 'Stonewall' Jackson. And McAwful is a BarryBoy. Fuck him.

It's all stupid at all levels.

You cannot rewrite history. Thomas Jefferson was a traitor to the throne of England and a plantation slave owner/fucker. Are we to tear down his University in the name of correcting the wrongs of the past?

Charlottesville was Monasukapanough, a Monacan village, before white people took it over. Are we to raze it all and restore it to its historically correct and rightful condition of tepees and forest?

The alt right or whatever they call themselves are doing this shit in response to something someone else did. They were taught that these tactics can be effective after watching BLM make headlines and headway Ferguson and Baltimore. if the squeaky wheels get the grease then you have to squeak like they do, if you want grease.

CNN had some motherfucker on earlier who said that Obama issued calming statements and calls for peace, restoring order in Ferguson and Baltimore. I'm like, "Really, motherfucker?!". I remember him adding oxygen and fuel to a dumpster fire.

Every single bit of news footage I have seen has shown the counter-protesters crossing lines and inciting violent reactions from the scheduled and legal assemblage of people there to speak out against the removal of monuments to historically great Virginians.

This is my goddamned home, shoot them all.

I knew someone would die today but not like that. As Yogi says, "It aint over til its over."

Last edited:
    Yes Wes Bellamy is a true bovine-scatologist artist. Nobody cared about those statutes until Wes wanted to make a name for himself. Of course they aren't going back to him and asking him WTF - Wes, why did you start this crap that no one cared about.

Last edited:
    Blm antifa etc have the right to protest. The issue at hand is the alt right wanted to protest the gen lee statue being removed in lee park. They were revoked of a license. The went through the steps obtained a permit etc. It was rvoked at the last minute.The aclu stepped in and actually. defended the alt right.

But befor it coud kick off fights started with anti protesters. It does not matter what you belive if they are right or wrong. But its becoming increasingly that the intolerant ones are the leftist and pc crowd. If blm can protest then why cant white rights groups. Its ok for them to protest but when white folks or right wingers do its a shit storm. The fact is im proud to be white and my heritage. Why is it wrong for me to express that. Nobody is talking about charlottesvilles black panther vice mayor. This is whats happend for the last decade people shaming whites. Well i owe nobody anything and im not ashamed if i want to protest thats my right. Period. And the more you silence people the more it grows.

Blm antifa etc have the right to protest. The issue at hand is the alt right wanted to protest the gen lee statue being removed in lee park. They were revoked of a license. The went through the steps obtained a permit etc. It was rvoked at the last minute.The aclu stepped in and actually. defended the alt right.

But befor it coud kick off fights started with anti protesters. It does not matter what you belive if they are right or wrong. But its becoming increasingly that the intolerant ones are the leftist and pc crowd. If blm can protest then why cant white rights groups. Its ok for them to protest but when white folks or right wingers do its a shit storm. The fact is im proud to be white and my heritage. Why is it wrong for me to express that. Nobody is talking about charlottesvilles black panther vice mayor. This is whats happend for the last decade people shaming whites. Well i owe nobody anything and im not ashamed if i want to protest thats my right. Period. And the more you silence people the more it grows.

Did you say you're proud to be white? That's the problem. Your white birth and your resistance to being replaced by savages is the problem. By the way, you're racist for being white...

Wes Bellamy is the Vice Mayor and a City Councilman bucking for mayor and beyond.

Wes was forced to step down after Kessler found racist and misogynistic 'tweet's. WTF is a tweet?

It's all stupid at all levels.

You cannot rewrite history. Thomas Jefferson was a traitor to the throne of England and a plantation slave owner/fucker. Are we to tear down his University in the name of correcting the wrongs of the past?

Charlottesville was Monasukapanough, a Monacan village, before white people took it over. Are we to raze it all and restore it to its historically correct and rightful condition of tepees and forest?

The alt right or whatever they call themselves are doing this shit in response to something someone else did. They were taught that these tactics can be effective after watching BLM make headlines and headway Ferguson and Baltimore. if the squeaky wheels get the grease then you have to squeak like they do, if you want grease.

CNN had some motherfucker on earlier who said that Obama issued calming statements and calls for peace, restoring order in Ferguson and Baltimore. I'm like, "Really, motherfucker?!". I remember him adding oxygen and fuel to a dumpster fire.

Every single bit of news footage I have seen has shown the counter-protesters crossing lines and inciting violent reactions from the scheduled and legal assemblage of people there to speak out against the removal of monuments to historically great Virginians.

Fuck yes Tucker. Here's the issue, the lefty Unicorna Projects, Antifa, Etc.... are all acting militantly. So when they get a militant reaction from an opposing view, suddenly they are fucking victims. I say let's get it on, only a matter of time before we are fighting across lines again.

car plows into a bunch of communists........sounds like a job well done.

I just heard Nancy Pelosi has started a bill to outlaw challengers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just heard Nancy Pelosi has started a bill to outlaw challengers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets start a bill to outlaw Pelosi's...Sounds like a polish sausage anyway.

I'm good maggot. Thanks for thinking about us tho. I didn't see you in the crowd. I was watching the west side of the park. It's been quiet since the crash due to pulling our brass away.
    I have a feeling this is the calm before the storm. My gut says round 2 starts at dark.

Jerrrr,
    watch your topknot man, that is some crazy business.

Prayers for your guys/gals on the helicopter and their families. i aint scared of dying and fools being asshats aint a good enough reason to go early.
    God Bless em and wrap them in Your loving arms.

I'm good maggot. Thanks for thinking about us tho. I didn't see you in the crowd. I was watching the west side of the park. It's been quiet since the crash due to pulling our brass away.
    I have a feeling this is the calm before the storm. My gut says round 2 starts at dark.

Thats good man, I think youre right about tonight, I heard theyre planning on burning Belmont a older neighbor hood near downtown. Be careful. If yu have time give a call and we'll grab some coffee.

Whitewashing history is a slippery slope. As far as offending people, are we going to remove/change everything that someone takes offense to? No. This is stupid nonsense and frankly something I am getting tired of seeing. People need to grow a fucking backbone and move on. If something offends you then ignore it. I see shit that offends me all the time and guess what, I deal with it and move on. So in that respect I see what the right side is fighting against.

What i find really funny is, when the blm do shit like this it is acceptable, yet when white people protests it's automatically a hate group. Yes I realize there were some neo nazi crazies there but the media paints it broadly as just white people. The craziness needs to stop on all sides and people need to get on with their lives. If people want to change like some other shithole country then why don't they move? I hear people complain about this country all the time. It infuriates me. If you don't like it, then fucking leave. There are some countries that imo have it better in more ways than one when compared to the US but I still love this country. Why are we trying to change it? If you want to be like Germany then move to Germany, and so on. As far as the refugees that come here wanting to change this place to be like the place they left for freedoms sake really baffles me. Why in the hell would you come here to escape something only to try to turn it into the same shithole you just left? It really seems like somebody is pushing to create a civil war on many levels and then a world war on top of that. Call me crazy but we didn't have all this nonsense in the 80's and 90's. Then all of a sudden within the last decade or so we seemed to have slipped way backwards as a society. I don't get how that just happens unless someone up high is pulling strings to make it happen. Ok, rant over.

Yes Wes Bellamy is a true bovine-scatologist artist. Nobody cared about those statutes until Wes wanted to make a name for himself. Of course they aren't going back to him and asking him WTF - Wes, why did you start this crap that no one cared about.

Frankly, I think they should start charging people that incite crap like this. As you said, this wasn't an issue until someone made it one in which someone died, people were hurt and taxpayers money was wasted trying to control the damage. Imo, they should be charged with a crime. That would shut some people up and put an end to this stuff break fast.

The whitewashing of history is an effort to cover up the deeds of the democrats before enough people awake.
    Their line of bullshit can't last forever and they know it.
    Thus erase all the nasty little bits that put them in a bad light.

R

To quote Buffalo Springfield, "Nobody's right if everybody's wrong."

As long as their people continue to identify themselves as something other than simply Americans and perpetuate an "us versus them" mentality this shit will thrive. As humans imbued with all of the foibles thereof we will always have differences. And personally I think debate is healthy, but standing around screaming about shit and doing nothing is a part of the problem

Im here just reflecting on the day and it makes me sick. Tucker and Sirh have both been to the Ville. its a great home, my home. The cradle of American Democracy, and these: I just cant find a word, or even words to express whet I think of them and my rage: just think they can come here and shit and vomit their idiocy and leave it for us to clean up. I kinda want to cry, ya know, and kinda want to go out with my pvs 14 and commit some unspeakable acts.

As Jerr said, I dont think its over, I think the real shit will happen tonight. There was blood lust in the air today. Cowards need the dark to do their deeds.

Can you imagine what Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, and close neighbors Henry and Washington are feeling about now.

I better shut up.

Hopefully all the sides will go home and chill... been a long day.

Burning Charlottesville serves no purpose except to satisfy psychos... on all sides. We don't need Klukkers. We don't need BLM.

Bread and circuses anyone? In Maggot's back yard this time. As long as we are focused on a meaningless march by a bunch of idiots... protested by a bigger bunch of idiots. And spun up into violence by people who want distractions.

All a giant nothingburger.... to distract us from the fact that socialized medicine is imploding, the debt ceiling is about to get increased, no tax reforms are coming thanks to the swamp-senate.... but we're watching people drive family-sedan ersatz-musclecars into hippie freaks... and worrying about it.

Don't shut up, Maggot. You were, at least, the most amusing guy at the protest! Because that's what we need. Laugh at tyranny and it disappears. Take it seriously and... well... it's serious.

Cheers,

Sirhr