• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chauvin CLOSING ARGUEMENTS

He died of cardiac arrest IIRC. Did holding him down assist in expediting the death? Possibly but it's not the sole reason for his death. Most definitely it was not the color of his skin.
Want proof? The numbers don't lie. Look them up. White vs black killed by cops

Doesn't matter whether he took a lethal dose or not because even if he was overdosing and about to die, Chauvin's knee accelerated Floyd's death by raising his heartrate and restricting blood and oxygen flow.

I never said anything about racism. Everything done in society nowadays just HAS to be racially motivated. I'm not on that same page. Said it before and I'll say it again. This was nothing but just a veteran asshole cop showing off in front of rookie cops and then antagonizing the crowd that formed. The video footage illustrated that quite nicely during the trial.

I agree it does suck that 3 rookie cops got fucked over for the actions of a bad cop, but it's a done deal now. Our justice system isn't perfect and it does result in people getting fucked over every now and then, but it's all we got and we can't do anything about it.

Hmmm taste that rationalization! Oh it's so creamy! Is that a coping mechanism is see drizzled on top? Oh yeah, delicious!

I never said anything about racism. Everything done in society nowadays just HAS to be racially motivated. I'm not on that same page. Said it before and I'll say it again. This was nothing but just a veteran asshole cop showing off in front of rookie cops and then antagonizing the crowd that formed. The video footage illustrated that quite nicely during the trial.

I agree it does suck that 3 rookie cops got fucked over for the actions of a bad cop, but it's a done deal now. Our justice system isn't perfect and it does result in people getting fucked over every now and then, but it's all we got and we can't do anything about it.
The federal civil rights violation they just caught. It’s basically saying they did it because he was black.

Which is completely wrong

I'll bet those three really wish they had pulled their bad ass buddy cop off that guy.
Had they did that, they would be free men and not looking at a long time in prison.

Reactions: wade2big
Using drugs for personal use is not justification to murder someone.
You know Floyd was admitted to a hospital around 3 months before his death?? For an overdose! He was on a strong speed ball( meth/Fentanyl)He’s a junkie. This is well beyond calling it personal use he had a severe problem.

I’ve personally had to deal with junkies fucked up like that before. Family and friends. Its not easy!!! Not rational thought, they act crazy.

I’m not against people using drugs I’m against people acting stupid, especially on those drugs. If you can’t control your shit you need to sober up.

And don’t even try to pretend like the high amounts of drugs that he was on, enough to kill, confirm by the corners report, didn’t contribute to his heart stopping or his erratic behavior.

I’ve had a few friends die in the last few years form Fentanyl od’s. That shit is no joke

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Probably more like a self image and pride in yourself thing. There was a time in this country where men didnt go out in public without a suit/coat jacket and women in dresses. Those were some of the hardest working generations ever. Probably also has to do with self respect, as well.
Yet.
Look at Einstein, one of the hardest working and brilliant minds the world has ever seen.
Do you think his hair ever saw a comb ? His suit was always rumpled. Suits were just what they wore in those days, very little else to choose from.
Nah, I've got bigger things to think about than trying to impress someone else with my clothing.....and I'm not conceited or looking for new ass to knock off.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Doesn't matter whether he took a lethal dose or not because even if he was overdosing and about to die, Chauvin's knee accelerated Floyd's death by raising his heartrate and restricting blood and oxygen flow.

OMG this is hilarious. Two medical examiners testified that Floyd died of a drug overdose...period. Then after the trial one juror said they feared that the city would burn so they ruled guilty, another juror was found to be a BLM terrorist. It takes a special kind of retard to think that trial was fair and not a political witchhunt or that Chauvin killed him. :ROFLMAO:

So, mysteriously, somehow, clothing gives a person a stronger back and a better work ethic ?
YOU must work in an office cube farm setting.
Real men work hard and could give 2 rat shits about clothing and fashion.
Altho....gay men are notoriously well dressed ??

Well hell, let me put my Armani suit on so I will be a better trash collector.
F'n idiotic.

We found someone that wears sweats.

Not saying it has anything to do with the cost of your clothes, it has to do with how you carry yourself and your bearing.

Look like shit most likely you will be shit.

Looking good doesnt guarantee you will be good but its a start.

Maybe the worlds greatest engineer wears sweats all day, good for him.

Also matters if you are trying to look good for yourself or others.

Lots of vain pieces of shit dress to admire themselves. Other polite, respectful people dress good to be polite to others.

You can go back to trying to put the string back in your pants now.

His paranoia over cops and just being in that backseat probably raised his HR more than the cops body weight, combined with adrenaline surge from meth AND impaired breathing from fentanyl AND COVID on a morbidly obese individual with severe coronary atherosclerosis from years of abusing his body. No evidence of tracheal, laryngeal, or ribcage constriction on autopsy.
His death served their purpose, thats the TRUTH (not the facts).

Last edited:
Reactions: BLEE and atomic41
Jesus Christ are you really this fucking stupid?

• 4x the lethal dose of fentanyl
  • Being held in a dept approved restraint that hadn't killed anyone to date
  • Complained he "couldn't breath" before he was even placed on the ground
  • Was hospitalized for an OD the week before
  • No signs of trauma to his neck that would indicate strangulation

But yeah.....totally murdered.....and totally did not die of an OD

AND, George Floyd, certified junkie piece of shit literally said on body camera...................."I ate tooo many drugs." When asked why he was having trouble. Prosecutors argued that in ebonics he meant something else.

And there was an ambulance waiting three blocks away along with firemen who could have helped. BUT, like most major cities emergency workers are not sent to a scene when the baboons are throwing rocks and bottles at the police. The mob of people impeding the arrest of George Floyd was a large contributing in his death. If they could have minded or at least behaved a little help could have arrived and narcanned his junkie ass.

Yeah, the picture of a cop holding a scumbag down and doing nothing while he overdoses and croaks is bad on camera, that piece of shit killed himself. Literally, the one good thing he did in his entire life was dying in police custody and making his relatives rich.

The numbers don't lie.
Trust me, that matters not a bit to the ones who want their narrative to be the only one. I know of someone who worked Department of Corrections for years, for whom police officers and prison guards and so on were the best line of defense if the prisoners rioted and decided to take the admins hostage. Guards like a friend of mine who got shanked and suffered permanent back damage during a riot.

The rabid lefty who worked corrections? He supports ACAB and gets really unhappy about Blue Lives Matter when he was technically blue-life-adjacent. You can show him all the numbers, the factual evidence, anything you like and he'll just act like it's proof of racism.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

Not saying it has anything to do with the cost of your clothes, it has to do with how you carry yourself and your bearing.

Lots of vain pieces of shit dress to admire themselves. Other polite, respectful people dress good to be polite to others.

And maybe, just maybe, I wore a uniform for over thirty years, and now that I'm retired, I'm gonna wear what is comfortable. Cargo shorts T's and short sleeve cotton button ups......
And fucking Crocs.

But those pajama wearers and sweat pant wearers....yeah, they look like slobs.
I'll only go so far being comfortable.
Yes its true I wore my polar bear pj bottoms to a winter match once, but it was a stunt.

Nobody gives a second look to the unkept man shuffling around wearing old clothes and uncut hair.

Dress real nice, somebody might think you are worth something.

Lessons from the old types where the richest man in the village looked like the beggar and you couldn't tell the mansion from the shacks at street level.

And maybe, just maybe, I wore a uniform for over thirty years, and now that I'm retired, I'm gonna wear what is comfortable. Cargo shorts T's and short sleeve cotton button ups......
And fucking Crocs.

But those pajama wearers and sweat pant wearers....yeah, they look like slobs.
I'll only go so far being comfortable.
Yes its true I wore my polar bear pj bottoms to a winter match once, but it was a stunt.

As long as it has zippers , buttons and belt loops your probably legit.

One of many downsides of my current mandate situation is having to wear other than a uniform to work.

Laundry is building up, clothes are costly.

When I was uniformed I'd wear non uniform clothes for a couple hours a day after work usually just to cook dinner and get the kids to bed now it's slacks, collared shirts, ironing.....sucks.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Sounds like you were influenced by Col. Wesley L. Fox, USMC, Ret.
He was very particular about how a leader should dress in the public view.
Find his book on leadership.