• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chauvin CLOSING ARGUEMENTS

There was a finding on it just this week...

My work used to get our boots made there. Ive been down to the factory to get fitted.

Workstation after workstation of people making a great product. One of the last of its type in an area that used to shoe the country.

Alden shoes may cost a buck but you get a good product.
Yeah, sadly Allen Edmonds, since being bought out about 4 years ago by Caleras who decided to dump quality (for the most part...you can still get Port Washington shoes), and go for that gangster BS of sneakers and of all the F'ing things Park Avenues with sneaker soles. W T F?????????? At least when Brentwood bought it they didn't mess with the formula too much. As a general rule I liked (before this massive shift to hip-hop and trendy) the styling better on AE's than Alden; but, was never under any illusion as to who the better maker of shoes was.

Reactions: plong
Yeah, sadly Allen Edmonds, since being bought out about 4 years ago by Caleras who decided to dump quality (for the most part...you can still get Port Washington shoes), and go for that gangster BS of sneakers and of all the F'ing things Park Avenues with sneaker soles. W T F?????????? At least when Brentwood bought it they didn't mess with the formula too much. As a general rule I liked (before this massive shift to hip-hop and trendy) the styling better on AE's than Alden; but, was never under any illusion as to who the better maker of shoes was.

Go out in town now -a-days. Adult or child they are likely wearing sweats of some sort.

Not for nothing but attire follows the "Broken Windows" theory.

Dress like shit.....you will likely perform like shit.

Brentwood is good people. Fun fact: back before he went into murdering women, OJ Simpson had his office space right next to Brentwood's suite. Running into him was a trip, back when he was a hero.

Brentwood is good people. Fun fact: back before he went into murdering women, OJ Simpson had his office space right next to Brentwood's suite. Running into him was a trip, back when he was a hero.
Unfortunately though, they sold and then the "pop culture" or whatever it is took over the facility. I personally didn't see quality go down during Brentwood period. Though, they did farm more stuff to Dominican Republic.

This country is not moving towards anarchy. Just the opposite. You are looking at a freight train running full steam into the iron bars of an authoritarian police state run by corporate oligarchs. It’s called fascism (not the false wikepidia definition of the wor

I believe the plan is to have a national police force and to do away with local and state police. Wasn't it 44 that wanted to start a national police force. 46 is just going a long with the same idea.
Horrible idea. Would you rather elect your own local sheriff, or take more orders from the self-serving DC bureaucrats?

Horrible idea. Would you rather elect your own local sheriff, or take more orders from the self-serving DC bureaucrats?
It doesn’t matter what the ordinary man wants. We have no say. Our power is not with the vote as its an illusion of choice. Our power is our numbers which arms us with the weapon of rebellion. There is nothing else.

What comes to mind is the "Peace Keeprs" in The Hunger Games.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
My local sheriff just tried to pass an ordinance in the county regarding limitations on shooting out in the county. Our Lt. Gov called the board members/committee and told them to shut that shit down. The ordinance never made it to a vote. I wish our Gov would get dick cancer and die an agonizing death so that our awesome Lt Gov would run the show. Our Governor is a straight up southern commie.

I would much rather elect my local sheriff. However, they don't give a shit what I want. They want all of the power and are willing to do anything to get it.
My county sheriff was the driving force behind making the county a 2A sanctuary; a good guy. The point is that you have the means to vote in a different one if you don't like his policies, performance, etc.

• Love
Reactions: 6.5SH and Snuby642
My county sheriff was the driving force behind making the county a 2A sanctuary; a good guy. The point is that you have the means to vote in a different one if you don't like his policies, performance, etc.
Here is the only issue, these laws and sanctuaries are stupid as hell. Why? The entire freaking nation is a 2A sanctuary. The highest law of the land guarantees us the 2A and instead of pushing to recognize that we make stupid laws that somehow reassert what has already been given and protected. We truly do live in loonie tune world. We either have a Constitution and a BOR or we don’t. People need to quit dancing around it. Of course the real reason for all these laws is for the politicians to use it to somehow justify themselves. Here is a hint, we don’t need politicians of any sort to be honest short of a few. These people have somehow crafted the biggest scam in the world and we keep falling for it, over and over and over.

Here is the only issue, these laws and sanctuaries are stupid as hell. Why? The entire freaking nation is a 2A sanctuary. The highest law of the land guarantees us the 2A and instead of pushing to recognize that we make stupid laws that somehow reassert what has already been given and protected. We truly do live in loonie tune world. We either have a Constitution and a BOR or we don’t. People need to quit dancing around it. Of course the real reason for all these laws is for the politicians to use it to somehow justify themselves. Here is a hint, we don’t need politicians of any sort to be honest short of a few. These people have somehow crafted the biggest scam in the world and we keep falling for it, over and over and over.
Totally agree, we should not use the logic of the left nor grant the premise that our rights are somehow only valid in "sanctuaries" created as a go around for local/state/fed anti-constitutional laws/ordinances.

Totally agree, we should not use the logic of the left nor grant the premise that our rights are somehow only valid in "sanctuaries" created as a go around for local/state/fed anti-constitutional laws/ordinances.

56z97d.jpg

Do we have equality under the law? Do we have representation in governement? Are we free to travel freely? Are we free to worship freely? Are we free to open businesses, go to work, and make an honest living without hindrance? Can we defend life and property without fear of repercussions? If you believe so, then back the blue.

If you believe these things don't exist any longer then how could you possibly back the blue? The year 2020 gave you all the information you could ever need to make this decision.

Last edited:
Do we have equality under the law? Do we have representation in governement? Are we free to travel freely? Are we free to worship freely? Are we free to open businesses, go to work, and make an honest living without hindrance? Can we defend life and property without fear of repercussions? If so, then back the blue.

If you believe these things don't exist any longer then how could you possibly back the blue? The year 2020 gave you all the information you could ever need to make this decision.
So true!!!! So true!!!!!!

Do we have equality under the law? Do we have representation in governement? Are we free to travel freely? Are we free to worship freely? Are we free to open businesses, go to work, and make an honest living without hindrance? Can we defend life and property without fear of repercussions? If you believe so, then back the blue.

I back all the good guys in blue. They are still out there even tho most I know are considering quitting because they are tired of the BS and have made it abundantly clear that if they are ever asked to do something they don’t agree with then they will quit on spot. Luckily none of them I know are working in these cesspool of cities with idiots running them.

Reactions: M7rtim
I back all the good guys in blue. They are still out there even tho most I know are considering quitting because they are tired of the BS and have made it abundantly clear that if they are ever asked to do something they don’t agree with then they will quit on spot. Luckily none of them I know are working in these cesspool of cities with idiots running them.

When a officer encounters a citizen they trained and indoctrinated to always assume the worst, from how they approach the car, keep their angles of fire, etc

When a citizen sees a officer we should assume the best?

There are good guys for sure. They are the ones that are considering quitting the job just like you pointed out. This is besides the point though.

If you answered “No” to the questions asked in post #319 then you must believe that we live under a tyrannical gov’t. If this is a man’s viewpoint then it makes it impossible to be on the side of anyone who supports and/or protects the status quo regardless if they are a police officer, politician, or ignorant citizen. This isn’t personal like so many make it. It’s a broad and valid observation of the country we live in today.

There are good guys for sure. They are the ones that are considering quitting the job just like you pointed out. This is besides the point though.

If you answered “No” to the questions asked in post #319 then you must believe that we live under a tyrannical gov’t. If this is a man’s viewpoint then it makes it impossible to be on the side of anyone who supports and/or protects the status quo regardless if they are a police officer, politician, or ignorant citizen. This isn’t personal like so many make it. It’s a broad and valid observation of the country we live in today.
I believe it is there or getting there for sure. Of course, I could make the argument that even in our good years what you had was an illusion of freedom. I’m not even sure I could tell you when the last time someone was actually free. But I guess it really depends on what your definition of freedom is.

Reactions: wade2big
Since a county sheriff is elected by the people, not hired by nor appointed by politicians they have the option of telling those politicians to fuck off.

That is the point some of you dim wits are not getting.

Reactions: MCSO1357
Since a county sheriff is elected by the people, not hired by nor appointed by politicians they have the option of telling those politicians to fuck off.

is anyone arguing against that point? I know I’m not. I will take it a step further. I think the only law encorcement officers should be county boys that are accountable to the public. City, state, and especially feds need to go. Abolished completely.

Reactions: Snuby642

You have a video of county sheriff cuffing and stuffing state/fed police when they tried taking someone to jail over “gun charges”, or using the force continuum on other LE protecting their constituents and local business from “covid lockdowns”?

Or is it just them running their mouths like any other elected type?

Last edited:
Reactions: wade2big
And here lies the dilemma. Backing the blue in an authoritarian police state is counterproductive towards the end goal of freedom.

Right. Both sides are authoritarians who want a police state. The most substantive differences concern the definition of the target of this police state, although they both agree that the enemy is anyone who threatens the power structure. So, eventually they'll converge upon an agreed answer.

Reactions: Charger442
Let's face it. Anyone with a grain of common sense will know that Chauvin was NEVER gonna get a fair trial ANYWHERE in MN especially in Minneapolis. Why do you think him and his attorney wanted to plead guilty for murder 3 right away but was denied by the AG? Anyways I really haven't been following this story all that much about the juror with the MLK shirt on at the MLK march anniversary over in DC because while this could possibly mean a mistrial at a court of appeals, people are making this out to be bigger than it really is. They will have to prove that the shirt the juror wore was a pro George Floyd shirt which is gonna be hard to do because nowhere on the shirt was their a pic of Floyd nor any reference to him or the "protests". The whole "don't kneel on our necks" thing or whatever it said could mean anything because cops have put their necks on people black and white for years.

I don't care what side of this you're on, all I'm saying is don't put all your eggs in a basket over there being a mistrial. Personally I don't see why anyone wants a bad cop back on the street who had like 17 complaints made about him, but that's just me and of course I had to end this post with my opinion. :D

Like I've said elsewhere, this will just be the gift that keeps on giving.

So how many times can you get indicted for same shit just with slightly diffrent wording?
Does it just look like they are piling on shit just in case he succeds on appeal

DOJ has indicted former police officer Derek Chauvin and three other former Minneapolis police officers on federal civil rights charges for their roles in the death of George Floyd.
The indictment alleges that Chauvin, along with J. Alexander Kueng, Tou Thao and Thomas Lane violated Floyd's rights when they saw him lying on the ground "in clear need" of medical attention, but instead "willfully failed to aid Floyd, thereby acting with deliberate indifference to a substantial risk of harm."

Chauvin was charged with one count of deprivation of rights under color of law for his direct role in the 46-year-old Floyd's May 25, 2020 death, according to ABC News.

"Chauvin held his left knee across George Floyd's neck, and his right knee on Floyd's back and arm, as George Floyd lay on the ground, handcuffed and unresisting, and kept his knees on Floyd's neck and body even after Floyd became unresponsive," reads the indictment. "This offense resulted in bodily injury to, and the death of George Floyd."

Thao and Kueng are separately charged in count two of the indictment for depriving Floyd's rights, with the grand jury accusing them of being "aware that [Chauvin] was holding his knee across George Floyd's neck as Floyd lay handcuffed and unresisting, and that Defendant Chauvin continued to hold Floyd to the ground even after Floyd became unresponsive, and the defendants willfully failed to intervene to stop Defendant Chauvin's use of unreasonable force." -
ABC News

Chauvin is completely fucked no matter what. He's got 7 felony tax evasion charges on top of this other shit.

The other guys might skirt the feds. I doubt it, though.

Congress and POTUS probably saying, "you get these guys good, and I'll give you 4x what I gave the IRS"

Back in my corporate exec days the only shoes I wore were Alden cordovans and probably still have half a dozen pairs in the closet. You could send them back for a rebuild and they would look like new. Thankfully those days are behind me and jeans and boots are my daily work attire.

I Don’t see how racism had anything to do with his death.

Why is Floyd not being held accountable for the mistakes that got him on the ground with a knee in his back??

Go out in town now -a-days. Adult or child they are likely wearing sweats of some sort.

Not for nothing but attire follows the "Broken Windows" theory.

Dress like shit.....you will likely perform like shit.
So, mysteriously, somehow, clothing gives a person a stronger back and a better work ethic ?
YOU must work in an office cube farm setting.
Real men work hard and could give 2 rat shits about clothing and fashion.
Altho....gay men are notoriously well dressed ??

Well hell, let me put my Armani suit on so I will be a better trash collector.
F'n idiotic.

Accountable for what? Floyd didn't have his own knee on his own neck for 9 minutes. Nothing Floyd did that day justified Chauvin murdering him.
Nothing they did was motivated by Racism.

Had he not acted like a moron he wouldn’t gotten pinned to the ground and knee put his neck.

Its kind of like not grabbing the barrel of a shotgun....

Yes he killed him. But his motivation wasn’t racism it was trying to restrain somebody who was acting like an idiot... And his dumb ass took it too far

This is not equal rights. Its wrong.

For example I have a buddy who did a federal prison term one day he beat the shit out of somebody who stole the seat on the bus. While he was kicking this guy’s ass he said words that I’m not allowed to post here because I’ll get banned... in that they charged him with a hate crime.

His motivation for kicking the guy’s ass wasn’t the color of his skin it was because he took a seat

He died of cardiac arrest IIRC. Did holding him down assist in expediting the death? Possibly but it's not the sole reason for his death. Most definitely it was not the color of his skin.
Want proof? The numbers don't lie. Look them up. White vs black killed by cops
Using drugs for personal use is not justification to murder someone.

Nothing they did was motivated by Racism.

Had he not acted like a moron he wouldn’t gotten pinned to the ground and knee put his neck.

Its kind of like not grabbing the barrel of a shotgun....

Yes he killed him. But his motivation wasn’t racism it was trying to restrain somebody who was acting like an idiot... And his dumb ass took it too far

I never said anything about racism. Everything done in society nowadays just HAS to be racially motivated. I'm not on that same page. Said it before and I'll say it again. This was nothing but just a veteran asshole cop showing off in front of rookie cops and then antagonizing the crowd that formed. The video footage illustrated that quite nicely during the trial.

I agree it does suck that 3 rookie cops got fucked over for the actions of a bad cop, but it's a done deal now. Our justice system isn't perfect and it does result in people getting fucked over every now and then, but it's all we got and we can't do anything about it.

So, mysteriously, somehow, clothing gives a person a stronger back and a better work ethic ?
YOU must work in an office cube farm setting.
Real men work hard and could give 2 rat shits about clothing and fashion.
Altho....gay men are notoriously well dressed ??

Well hell, let me put my Armani suit on so I will be a better trash collector.
F'n idiotic.

Probably more like a self image and pride in yourself thing. There was a time in this country where men didnt go out in public without a suit/coat jacket and women in dresses. Those were some of the hardest working generations ever. Probably also has to do with self respect, as well.