• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheaper then Dirt price spike!

nutter89

Send It!
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2012
Hell
Called cheaper then dirt talked to about 5 people got to big manager and spoke my piece on there price gouging. they are selling pmags for 50$ and 1000 rnds of lc 223 for 899.97$...Im sorry for ranting just posting about how sad it is for them to be taking advantage of the current events. Wanting to know what everyone else's opinions of this type of business?

Re: Cheaper then Dirt price spike!

Well, it's clearly not cheaper than dirt anymore so, just don't use them.

Good time to get into reloading, tell you that much.

Ya I currently reload but was just browsing saw that and called them on it just shows how piss poor they really are

So...what did the assclown at CTD say when you confronted him about their ridiculous price hikes? The old "supply and demand" BS again. There's already another thread floating about on CTD's highly questionable business practices, so I'll refrain from going off the deep end here. I have for going on 2 decades and will continue to take my business ANYWHERE but to them.

They said...that they had the 1000 rnds at 600$ yesterday and raised it today due to the high volume of sales? I said well you can eat my dick and im spreading the word
whistle.gif
There response im sorry sir.

That's rediculous and just a shitty way to treat your customers. I will be hard pressed to ever give them another dollar.

dicks is not selling semiautos anymore either. two places i am done with

Can't let a crisis go to waste.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Vote with your wallets, gentlemen. </div></div>

Exactly. Screw em'