• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Chicago strikes again.

They know they can get away with it because only the bad guys have guns there

Reactions: acudaowner
Large urban centers have become lawless shitholes. This is a direct result of no consequence for breaking the law. No detailed information on the suspects...I'll take an educated guess.
I believe the victim was black so go figure....

I wish Mr Cooper could have pulled a Charles Bronson, like Death Wish! One day some one will pay!
I was thinking along those lines.
I thought, back in the day, a group could have avenged him, and when popo showed up, no one seen nothin, zero.
Now? Theres fucking cameras everywhere. We have no options anymore.
I ask this. When you won't be able to prosecute the crook who broke into your house and garage, why the hell do you even have a camera.
It won't be used against him, but bet your ass it will be used against against you.
Everybody wastes their time staring at the phone watching their cameras that won't mean a thing, that is, unless it catches you plugging bad guy.
I have NO cameras.
Again, if I record someone stealing from me, it won't matter. The judges let those guys go. Get rid of the effing cameras and take care of your place

I was thinking along those lines.
I thought, back in the day, a group could have avenged him, and when popo showed up, no one seen nothin, zero.
Now? Theres fucking cameras everywhere. We have no options anymore.
I ask this. When you won't be able to prosecute the crook who broke into your house and garage, why the hell do you even have a camera.
It won't be used against him, but bet your ass it will be used against against you.
Everybody wastes their time staring at the phone watching their cameras that won't mean a thing, that is, unless it catches you plugging bad guy.
I have NO cameras.
Again, if I record someone stealing from me, it won't matter. The judges let those guys go. Get rid of the effing cameras and take care of your place
Of course you have options. You wear a mask, dont you. ;)