• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chick-Fil-A Done???

You know if you feel like you're a racist shinning the shoes of an old black man may make you feel better, but how in the world is shinning the shoes of a rich rapper going to do that? I call bullshit. I am not a racist and I don't feel guilty about it.

Both Wendy's and Arby's have better chicken sandwiches.

giphy.gif

Never eaten that shit and never will.
Trust me on this... 10ct Chick-n-minis (nuggets tucked into a super soft mini roll) and an egg white grill (grilled chicken with a fried egg white topped with a slice on cheese protected by a whole grain English muffin...I call it the “Dead mother with child sammich” and it’s delicious). It’s an awesome breakfast if you’re on the road.

I’m willing to look past the glory holes in their bathrooms for that kind of deliciousness when traveling. I know that joke doesn’t really apply to them, seeing as how they hate the gays, but let’s be honest...their glory holes are probably way better than McDonald’s.

I eat ketchup on hot dogs too....
And onions
Hot peppers
Pickles
Chili
Cheese
Slaw
Celery salt
And maters
Mustard
Heinz 57
Relish
Chowchow
Not necessarily all at once.
And never! Ever! Kraut

Sue me.

I wont sue Ill jsut remember not to stand down wind of your prison pouch.

• Wow
Reactions: Amanda4461
their fried chicken sandwiches are loaded with MSG anyways. Not good for your health at all. The only thing I can think off the "white guilt" movement is people who were truly racist and now are have a change of heart and turning from their ways.

Reactions: Sierra770
Of the couple of times I’ve been there, the chicken sandwiches tasted like cardboard. Now, I’m really turned off. I ain’t gonna wait in their stupid lines and give them any money. Welcome to the category of Nike, levi’s And Walmart. :rolleyes:

Oh no. Don't think I want to know about Levi's but, what did those fuckers do.

Oh no. Don't think I want to know about Levi's but, what did those fuckers do.

Fuck them.

Reactions: FishinGuns
Shit. 559's have been my jean since, well as long as I can remember. WTF!!!! Let the search begin. The soft carharts and the firehose from duluth are alright but for a regular jean, where do I tun.

These idiot CEO's think that if they bend over and take it in the rectum, the left will start loving them and forgive them and make them all Marxist and stuff.

The reality is that this pandering peckerhead alienated millions of his clients in one slick moment... and all the left will do is sense weakness and attack evern harder. Against capitalism and something they can destroy for the sake of destroying it.

Screw the Baptist buzzard. The BK crispy spicy chicken sandwich is 10x better and doesn't come with a Jesus bun and pickles that don't touch each other...

The Chick-Fil-A stockholders and board of directors have a fiduciary responsibility to take this twat-waffle out into the parking lot and shoot him in the head. For destroying their brand with pandering.

Won't happen. But since lots of 401K's have Chick-Fil-A stock in them... this boot-licker and his ilk have just stolen hundreds of millions from people's retirement accounts.

Screw him. His company. The people stupid enough to buy stock. And the entire pandering executive team. Fire them. Sue them for damages. Guess we can't do more.

Sirhr

Fuck them.

Been anti gun for years. Well before Obama. And they were one of the first corporate woke, commie fucktards "clothing the revolution or some such horseshit."

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
I love pickles, at least the dill type, and I don’t mind the marinade if that’s what they do, but pickles on a fried chicken sandwich is like ketchup on a hotdog, just wrong.

Ketchup on a hot dog. Mustard is for brats. Oh, and Rebecca's pile of French fries.

Screw this guy. Cant imagine his father is too proud.

Im not a racist guy. Not part of me.

but this boot licking and ass kissing is over the top ridiculous.

@sirhrmechanic - never has that sammich at BK, but always liked Chik fil a being aligned on beliefs and like them closed on Sundays.
They also supported many events that pushed and encouraged good relationships between fathers and daughters starting very young, knowing how important that is later.

but this pisses me off!!!

Screw this guy. Cant imagine his father is too proud.

Im not a racist guy. Not part of me.

but this boot licking and ass kissing is over the top ridiculous.

@sirhrmechanic - never has that sammich at BK, but always liked Chik fil a being aligned on beliefs and like them closed on Sundays.
They also supported many events that pushed and encouraged good relationships between fathers and daughters starting very young, knowing how important that is later.

but this pisses me off!!!
They didn’t gain a single new customer and pissed off you and 1,999,999 more like you with this pandering bs.

stock tanks... ma and pa kettle pay for it for their 401k.

the left wins again

we are selling them the rope they will use to hang us. So they think.

sirhr

They didn’t gain a single new customer and pissed off you and 1,999,999 more like you with this pandering bs.

stock tanks... ma and pa kettle pay for it for their 401k.

the left wins again

we are selling them the rope they will use to hang us. So they think.

sirhr
I'm fairly certain that CFA is not a publicly traded company. 100% owned by the Cathy's.

Take smaller bits and stay back from the taint abit , the taint is like a warning zone to let you know your getting close to shit.

Reminds me of that joke that god must have been asleep when he created women, putting the honeypot so close to the shit house.

These idiot CEO's think that if they bend over and take it in the rectum, the left will start loving them and forgive them and make them all Marxist and stuff.

The reality is that this pandering peckerhead alienated millions of his clients in one slick moment... and all the left will do is sense weakness and attack evern harder. Against capitalism and something they can destroy for the sake of destroying it.

Screw the Baptist buzzard. The BK crispy spicy chicken sandwich is 10x better and doesn't come with a Jesus bun and pickles that don't touch each other...

The Chick-Fil-A stockholders and board of directors have a fiduciary responsibility to take this twat-waffle out into the parking lot and shoot him in the head. For destroying their brand with pandering.

Won't happen. But since lots of 401K's have Chick-Fil-A stock in them... this boot-licker and his ilk have just stolen hundreds of millions from people's retirement accounts.

Screw him. His company. The people stupid enough to buy stock. And the entire pandering executive team. Fire them. Sue them for damages. Guess we can't do more.

Sirhr
You are killing me. “Jesus Bun”, “twat-waffle”, “Baptist buzzard”. Holy horseshit, Batman!
Don’t know how you keep coming up with them, but my wife wondered if I was watching some old Laurel & Hardy. Keep up the good work, and please don’t put no ketchup or coleslaw on a dog. And if you haven’t ever had a grilled Buffalo dog, you haven’t really ever had a good dog. Only thing the Buffalo Chips brought down to Kentucky in 1983 was Chicken Wings and Buffalo Hot Dogs. I’ve never seen them anywhere else.

Been anti gun for years. Well before Obama. And they were one of the first corporate woke, commie fucktards "clothing the revolution or some such horseshit."
Shit, well that explains why there are ten shelves of skinny jean styles and only one section of relaxed fit. Bastards.

Sirhr
#ThesePicklesDontTouch
#NoStepOnBun
#TwatWaffleFriesMatter

lol “Baptist buzzard” hahaha that was a good one man

And that’s all I have to say about that.

Attachments

• C3F2F912-992A-4A8C-AA94-D3DE59367D75.jpeg
    C3F2F912-992A-4A8C-AA94-D3DE59367D75.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 55
Talk all you want about the quality of their food. But I have within sight of my office, a Popeyes and a Chick and the drive thru line is 2 to 3 times longer at Chick. Don't say it's because of slow service. Popeyes is the loser for being so slow on that inside or out.

Where I am, the Popeyes stockpiles chicken and ready made sandwiches ahead the noon rush. The stuff may be hot but I have gotten a slightly soggy sandwich that sat in the pile too long. At least with Chick, it's put together when you order it.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Talk all you want about the quality of their food. But I have within sight of my office, a Popeyes and a Chick and the drive thru line is 2 to 3 times longer at Chick. Don't say it's because of slow service. Popeyes is the loser for being so slow on that inside or out.

Where I am, the Popeyes stockpiles chicken and ready made sandwiches ahead the noon rush. The stuff may be hot but I have gotten a slightly soggy sandwich that sat in the pile too long. At least with Chick, it's put together when you order it.

...and no need to worry about having to defend yourself if you get the last one.

• Haha
Stockholm sydrome. When you aren't a pussy, it's perfectly clear how stupid this is.

No boycotting for me. He doesn't speak for all of his thousands of employees, franchise owners, and restaurant workers.

Last edited:
Reactions: clcustom1911