• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Child's Play in Minneapolis

View attachment 7595368
Jesus watching Snuby deploy his riot gear!
You sir win the internet today.

View out of my driveway.

20210401_135429.jpg

No I'm not a member. They have Democrats in there and I won't break bread with any of those.

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
Chauvin did everything wrong. He’s a dick! He deserves whatever he gets for being a dick! Not saying Floyd wouldn’t have died, but chauvins stupidity should be punished!
Seriously? 40 years in prison for being a dick? Half Three Quarters All of the Bear Pit would be in there with him*.

Tells us where the bad cop's dick docked with yours

*Excepting of course those Bear Pit members who identify as Asses. We in the Bear Pit are an inclusive community

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MCSO1357 and Doc68
Please sir do not profile all the pit crew as being a dick. I take offense to that.

Some of us are sensitive and prefer the proper amount of decorum .

I prefer the term ass.
Thank you in advance

• Love
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Seriously? 40 years in prison for being a dick? Half Three Quarters All of the Bear Pit would be in there with him.

What do you know about russian space docking.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

Seriously? 40 years in prison for being a dick? Half Three Quarters All of the Bear Pit would be in there with him*.

*Excepting of course those Bear Pit members who identify as Asses. We in the Bear Pit are an inclusive community
Fuck off dickhead!

i get called chino, chink, chinaman or gook every so often...and it pisses me off.

"that's jap, nip or tojo, asshole!"
You know, the funny thing about the internet is that I don't see anyone as any specific color, persuasion, or ethnicity. I could care less. The only thing I care about is one's character.

You know, the funny thing about the internet is that I don't see anyone as any specific color, persuasion, or ethnicity. I could care less. The only thing I care about is one's character.
i am actually a hot white chick but i got sick of dudes hitting on me when i just want to know if i should get mil or moa.

And, as always, those with the least, lose the most.