• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

China is lying to the world

I'd say yes...yes, they likely are...

"The ruling Communist Party, which initially tried to show transparency after being criticized for covering up the SARS virus outbreak 17 years ago, has now shown signs of reverting to its default position of censoring bad news.

In a post that was online for less than an hour, the Wuhan Health Commission admitted Thursday that it was struggling to respond to the outbreak. "At present, there is an obvious increase in the number of patients with fever in the city, and it is true that there are long queues and a shortage of beds in fever clinics," the commission said.

Hospitals and charitable organizations in Wuhan put out requests for donations of medical supplies, including masks and surgical gloves. China's finance ministry later said it was allocating $144 million to Hubei province to help it fight the outbreak.

A post from Wuhan Railway saying that 300,000 people traveled by train out of Wuhan on Wednesday, headed to every corner of the country, was also quickly deleted."

Reactions: Barneybdb
I'd say yes...yes, they likely are...

"The ruling Communist Party, which initially tried to show transparency after being criticized for covering up the SARS virus outbreak 17 years ago, has now shown signs of reverting to its default position of censoring bad news.

In a post that was online for less than an hour, the Wuhan Health Commission admitted Thursday that it was struggling to respond to the outbreak. "At present, there is an obvious increase in the number of patients with fever in the city, and it is true that there are long queues and a shortage of beds in fever clinics," the commission said.

Hospitals and charitable organizations in Wuhan put out requests for donations of medical supplies, including masks and surgical gloves. China's finance ministry later said it was allocating $144 million to Hubei province to help it fight the outbreak.

A post from Wuhan Railway saying that 300,000 people traveled by train out of Wuhan on Wednesday, headed to every corner of the country, was also quickly deleted."

Anybody who actually believes shit from any government is a fucking chump. Sure, you can use government figures about any major disaster or social upheaval as just reference figures. Everything else depends on YOU, yourself, to think critically, read between the lines, and draw your own conclusions. All governments have agendas. If they feel the need to save face or engage in something more nefarious, they will absolutely deceive and misguide the public, with no hesitation, any "civil rights" be damned.

And that is why the 2nd Amendment is so critical to maintaining the system of checks and balances. A government, any government, can say that you have this or that many rights as possible... They mean absolutely JACK SHIT unless there is hardware behind it to back it up. Of course, some liberal tool reading this might think: "Oh but what is your rifle going to do against tanks and bombs?".. Hey DIPSHIT, it ain't about winning a direct fight against a tyrannical regime. It is about deterrence. Sure I ain't gonna win a firefight against the resources of an entire state with just my AR-15. I do not expect to win. But, by the time I am neutralized, a pretty good chunk of the state's enforcers also will not ever be seeing the sun rise again. That is the definition of deterrence. And making tyranny extremely costly.

Now back to the first paragraph. We are seeing entire cities being locked down. However, official sources still report a relatively, and suspiciously low tally and death toll. Trust your gut feeling. If it seems that something is very wrong, it most likely is. In a case of potential disaster, you look out for the well being of yourself and your loved ones first. And you NEVER allow yourself to be unarmed.

Reactions: OldSalty
“long queues and a shortage of beds in fever clinics”

So, unless “long queues” = 4 or 5 people, and a “shortage of beds” is due to each “fever clinic” having 5 or 6 beds, I’d say yeah, those numbers might be fudged. You know, just a tad.

500 people being sick in a city of 11 million isn’t even likely to get noticed by the general public unless the powers that be are very forthcoming with info... and... well... China, so you know that’s not the case.

The question is, how many people need to get seriously ill in a city of 11 million people, in a near information vacuum, before supermarket shelves are hoovered clean by a panicked populace? I don’t know the answer to that, but I do know it ain’t 500.

I got E Coli when I was about 16. Dang near died.. It was insane how quick it progressed, like from ok to bad to need-to-go-to-ER over the course of about a day or a little more.

Meningococcal meningitis and septicemia is pretty frightening too. A symptomatic patient can go from flu like symptoms at 8AM to dead by 2PM. And what is even more unnerving about it is that the meningococcal bacterium have a toxin called Lipid A in their cell membranes. Antibiotics kills them quick, but then the dead bacteria floods the body of the host with Lipid A, and that cytotoxin is the primary reason why those who do survive often require multiple amputations as the circulation to the limbs is dissolved and the limbs literally start rotting on the living patient. And here is the fun fact: Meningococcal organisms are carried asymptomatically by up to 50% of the population. Something unknown just triggers the bacteria to start going haywire in some people.

• Haha
Reactions: Downtown
It's typical Commie bullshit. Yeah, I hope they are sick. It jumped from a bat, to a snake, to a human and became an airborne contagious disease. Fuck them.

This is fucking Resident Evil shit brought to life here! A level 4 bio lab that researches the most dangerous pathogens for study and use for bio weapons and just happens to be 8 miles from a city and an "accident" happens. Better get Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield on the case!

2FB2EE36-1D0B-4583-BEE7-FC66AACFF66C.jpeg

These guys have experience clearing cities of diseased commies.

only 830 cases total so far, but lets go ahead and build a 1,000 bed hospital in days

Attachments

• 4197F2B4-F258-4D11-B072-1BC5BE6681FE.jpeg
    4197F2B4-F258-4D11-B072-1BC5BE6681FE.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 61
This reminds me of a incident that happened about 20 years ago. I was on a ship, we were at anchor on the pacific side of the Panama Canal waiting for the inspection to get cleared to pas through the canal. The inspector showed up on the launch and was still shaking and about to have a break down. We asked him what was wrong, and he tells us he just left a Chinese flagged bulk carrier. Upon boarding the Chinese captain tells him he is not ready to do the inspection because he is waiting on some replacement crew, and he will need 9 body bags so these corpses can be disposed of. The inspector is like WTF? After asking a couple of questions the Chinese captain tells him they had a fire in the engine room. He remotely closed the doors from the bridge and sets off the CO2, thus killing everyone that was trapped in the E/R. The inspector was freaking out, the Chinese captain just looked at him real calm and says, no worries call China we have plenty of people. When we left that ship was till there. Not sure what happened after that. Goes to show you the attitude the Chinese have towards there people.

On one hand these things will continue to popup out of China given its lacustre hygene standards but on the other hand they can also tackle things much more head on.

Imagine a quarantine of a mayor city in the west , how fast would the lock down happen and how long before media frenzy would whip up a shitstorm. CNN would need to get some old Escape from NY footage for all the fake news it would have to report.

''
China quarantines 16 cities, total population 46 million

• Wuhan: 11mln
  • Huanggang: 7.5mln
  • Xiangyang: 6.1mln
  • Yichang: 4.2mln
  • Jingmen: 3mln
  • Xianning: 2.8mln
  • Huangshi: 2.5mln
  • Suizhou: 2.2mln
  • Xiantao: 1.6mln
  • Ezhou: 1mln
  • Qianjiang: 962k
  • Enshi: 780k
  • Xiaogan: 780k
  • Zhijiang: 550k
  • Dangyang: 560k
  • Chibi: 530k
That is larger than the entire 39.5 million population of California.

''

Last edited:
ppl
Remind me again why we are joined at the hip with communist China

Because we've outsourced all of our engineering and manufacturing to create a dependency on foreign manufactured goods. Same thing that happened to the Indians.

Had CCTV-13 on all day... And NY1380AM radio. 13 cities under lockdown, affecting over 35 million residents. Latest figures are over 900 infected, 26 fatalities. Most in the 60+ age range, a few in the 20's, 30's and 40's... A LOT and I mean A LOT of fake info being propagated on Twitter and Weibo feeds. One guy said over 90,000 dead. Another post described huge explosion rocking Wuhan city center, but footage was called out to be from the 2015 Tianjin dockyard blast that killed 40 workers.

There is also a Google spreadsheet on the exact progression and 'burn zone' of the outbreak so far. Somebody from one of the Wuhan hospitals is updating it.

This is some scary math:

Keeping them out of the USA is going to be pretty much impossible.

You can't even get a travel ban passed on countries in full on terror / civil war without a 2 year long legal challenge.

Some years ago during the last outbreaks of stuff, I did some traveling.
Getting off the plane in SK they had medical teams backed up by security, running thermal scanners watching everyone getting off the plane.
Same going into HK
But going back into the USA. Nothing at all...

i just read they quaranteened two other 'towns'. total of approx 18 million now locked down. wonder what the real case numbers look like

Two thoughts based on having spent a chunk of time there. First, the population density of municipalities is hard to comprehend for folks in the US. I spent time in a rural village with a pop of 250k in a farming valley with a pop of 1M. Most people don’t have cars or public transportation so everything gets compacted into walking/biking distance. Second, there is no concept of personal space or public order. Everything is a scrum. Buying a bus ticket or plane ticket is a full contact sport involving physically stopping people from going over, around or under you while in “line.”

Added together, you have to assume pretty much everyone in an area has been exposed and will expose many other people while traveling. I can see why they are locking these areas down, regardless of number of actual cases.

IMO it wouldnt take much to overwhelm any Western country who faced a significant outbreak. It would be more "world war z" than "outbreak" where in the latter the govt swoops in to save the day...lol. Sure.

I am not sure any movie has accurately captured the pure unadulterated and resultant chaos of any significant widespead disaster occuring in the US.

History suggests its more of "when", than "if", this will happen.

Too bad we don't get a virus that only kills billionaires and politicians... One whose vector is so expensive peons like the rest of us would never get within a mile of it. Tainted gold dust hamburgers or some shit.

Put it in Kombucha, that should solve most of our problems.

Last edited:
Trump on CNBC earlier this week:

Lol wow, hadnt seen this...

That should be enough for those who are not prepped for at minimum a 3 to 4 week bug-in to get squared away...

Doesnt take much really....

Story going around this morning based on this WhatsApp call coming from a Chinese nurse in Wuhan saying its 100K plus infected and a lot worse than they are saying. Saw a video earlier of people starting to cough blood- no bueno if it mutated to something worse.

Do you expact any gov to tell anything else than we have this under control !?

On the other hand you can imagine any number they or any one else puts out is at best case only a guestimate and as experts predict with epidemic like this you only have 5% or so of infected indentified .

Only good news seems to be that its not the most virulent and fatality rate so far seems to be under 5% (*if you trust the data so far)

''The R0 is the average number of secondary infections generated by one infected person in a totally susceptible population ''
corona2-s.jpg

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.23.20018549v1.full.pdf

Predictions
epidemic%20forecast%201.jpg

Last edited:
@Mr.BR

No, it is an expected response...

Its more about the need to make any statement at all...

But once the statement is made then its likely past the time to worry. But probably not too late to make some preparations.

Hopefully that makes sense...

It was a long week...lol.

“Trust the data coming out of China”
I won’t cum I you mouth
I’ll only put it in a little bit
Checks in the mail...............
True, but at present there is hardly a high horse you could preach from

US media is somewhere between North Korean and Chinese level of media integrity
Politicans couldn't tell trouth if their lives depended on it .
US gov or its agencies not much better when it comes to talking truth
and 'Orange man bad' is a habitual liar

Last edited:
Would you kindly prove to me,(No hearsay or media Lies, please) where, when, an what subject/event he lied about?
According to some of the media, rounding numbers up/down, making normal hyperbolic statements like "My nuclear button is bigger than yours", and telling the truth without varnishing one's opinion is considered "lying", so I'm curious my own self about that one. I don't think I've ever seen a straight answer to the question.

This reminds me of a incident that happened about 20 years ago. I was on a ship, we were at anchor on the pacific side of the Panama Canal waiting for the inspection to get cleared to pas through the canal. The inspector showed up on the launch and was still shaking and about to have a break down. We asked him what was wrong, and he tells us he just left a Chinese flagged bulk carrier. Upon boarding the Chinese captain tells him he is not ready to do the inspection because he is waiting on some replacement crew, and he will need 9 body bags so these corpses can be disposed of. The inspector is like WTF? After asking a couple of questions the Chinese captain tells him they had a fire in the engine room. He remotely closed the doors from the bridge and sets off the CO2, thus killing everyone that was trapped in the E/R. The inspector was freaking out, the Chinese captain just looked at him real calm and says, no worries call China we have plenty of people. When we left that ship was till there. Not sure what happened after that. Goes to show you the attitude the Chinese have towards there people.
-
Shady Ships shady people . Chinese throw crew overboard out at sea also . boarded ship one time here that was on hold from uscg/customs border . there was a crew missing . Chinese capt. and officers down to every last crew member only said one thing ..."we don't know". There was an empty bunk in a cabin he was assigned for two weeks they were out from last port of departure, but everyone was sticking to the story .
They never even bothered to offer an excuse , accident washed overboard , or he never boarded from last port of departure . Was just .." I don't Know" till the day they were released to depart . Nothing you can do, just question them, let them go. as they not people, they are just property of there government.