• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

China is lying to the world

If something serious like that makes it to a place like SoCal that could be serious. People living & shitting in the streets? Perfect storm for a biological disaster.

Give it time.

My company was supose to be installing a custom medical machine near this area in a few months. There have been more than a few of us that have told our bosses to get fucked I'd they think we are going there now.

Funny how we just hear about this "new illness" and the Chinese are now saying they may have a cure for it? Doesn't this sound weird to you guys as well? Seems like the Chinese were testing on their locals again, and it got outside of their borders. So to save face they shut off the city and claim to want to help.

Sorry but something sounds fishy

Nothing new about corona viruses. They’ve been around a long time.

It's worth noting that the only Biosafety Level 4 facility in China is located in Wuhan. Even the U.S. has only a small handful of facilities at that level, including the CDC and the Army's facility in Maryland. I'm sure it's a coincidence.

Word.

I think it's more likely than not the virus came from the lab in Wuhan at this point (escaped on its own, accidental, or otherwise). However, the tin-foil hatters are now suggesting that the virus was engineered to be used against Hong Kong. That's definitely not above the Chinese gov't, and is definitely an interesting/scary idea to consider.

Yes most likely came out of a Wuhan lab .

Hong Kong protests are greatly blown out of proportion here in the west , ask folks that live there , protests are far more contained an limited than its being reported in MSM ,much of the reporting is pure propaganda BS. Virus is not realy effective in suppresing Hong Kong if its hardly present there.

Original virus sample if we believe the Canada to Wuhan grift , came from some goatfucker in Saudi Arabia (god only knows where he stuck his pecker in)

reporting in the msm sounds very similar to the n1h1 virus back in 2009. back then govts around the world ordered up probably billions of dollars in vaccines from big pharma, yet the n1h1 virus just fizzled and all those vaccines went in the bin. nice way to spend up big at the expense of taxpayers.

i like to view things this way. a problem is created, a reaction occurs, superhero govt offer a solution and the people fall for it. problem / reaction / solution always wins.

no need to spread panic unless you know it to be true. im yet to believe any govts story. thats just me.

I wouldn't doubt this was either an accidental... or, God forbid, an "accidental" release of a biological weapon.

Interesting coincidence that this coronavirus spresding now and the other SARS coronavirus in 2005/6 started in the same area......

reporting in the msm sounds very similar to the n1h1 virus back in 2009. back then govts around the world ordered up probably billions of dollars in vaccines from big pharma, yet the n1h1 virus just fizzled and all those vaccines went in the bin. nice way to spend up big at the expense of taxpayers.

i like to view things this way. a problem is created, a reaction occurs, superhero govt offer a solution and the people fall for it. problem / reaction / solution always wins.

no need to spread panic unless you know it to be true. im yet to believe any govts story. thats just me.

H1N1, right?

News flash just went by on screen that Chinese Disneyland is closed to help containment.

Are you serious?

And since you don't consider media reporting on that eligible . How could i prove it to you ,call the Donald on a phone and record him ?

A bit off topic but still within the spirit of comments..

IMO, its more productive (and honest) to rage about serving mcdonalds to student athletes.

Are you serious?

And since you don't consider media reporting on that eligible . How could i prove it to you ,call the Donald on a phone and record him ?
List sources that lead you to make this assertion to see if they can hold up to
debate.

R

Officials didn't provide details about the infected patient but said there's no evidence anyone else in Orange County was exposed to the highly contagious virus.

I believe researchers are saying the virus has about a 5-7 day incubation period where those infected are highly contagious, but show zero symptoms. SoCal could be an interesting place in another 10-14 days.

If something serious like that makes it to a place like SoCal that could be serious. People living & shitting in the streets? Perfect storm for a biological disaster.

Officials didn't provide details about the infected patient but said there's no evidence anyone else in Orange County was exposed to the highly contagious virus.

I believe researchers are saying the virus has about a 5-7 day incubation period where those infected are highly contagious, but show zero symptoms. SoCal could be an interesting place in another 10-14 days.
DING DING DING

Reactions: bunsen27
Are you serious?

Just list,...YOUR",... KNOWN FACTS, not media B/S they would have you believe. I,... ASSUME,... you watched what happened yesterday or are you a media lackey that has no use for the facts?

Isn’t there a thread discussing whether or not the Donald is a liar somewhere? Some people think he is, some people think he is not, you have identified yourselves, no one cares, can we move on now?

its the Kung Flu. Get it right.
If it had started in Hong Kong, I’d say you were right. Save it for next time, or the time after... Given all the shit that comes out of that place you know it’s only a matter of time till one comes from that particular province.

now a second hospital for wuhan. i found a live feed of the first's construction. after 3-4 days it looked like they are just starting to pour footings. hope they pick up the pace to make the 6 day or whatever it was finish

Attachments

• 3E1276EB-B2D3-4E2B-9960-0FA451897AEB.png
    3E1276EB-B2D3-4E2B-9960-0FA451897AEB.png
    776.6 KB · Views: 43