• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

China says Americans owning guns is a serious problem...

iu

Who gives a shit what the Chinese think about our constitutional rights.
Now that the Chineese have successfully escaped all consequences of a total biological warfare attack, and installed their boot licker as the annointed President Elect.... perhaps it's time to consider what they want.

Then kill them.

When China takes over will every corner have little restaurants specializing in "American"?

but it wont really be "American" just like "Chinese" isnt really "Chinese".

Instead it will be like a burger made with a bat or a hot dog that is 100% dog.

Just wonderin.........

When I was a highschooler the dirtiest book in the highschool library was:

White Lotus (by Leon Uris oops it seems I missremembered the author)

It's about what it's like to be a slave in a world dominated by China.

Some people have seen this coming for a long time, but we have been deaf to their warnings.

Last edited:
When I was a highschooler the dirtiest book in the highschool library was:

White Lotus by Leon Uris

It's about what it's like to be a slave in a world dominated by China.

Some people have seen this coming for a long time, but we have been deaf to their warnings.

Leon Uris knew what it was to fight for freedom......lots of people with knowledge warn but no one listens.

Too bad there wasn’t some way to flip this on the communist regime! You know it might teach them to quit messing in other countries affairs? How? I dunno, too bad there isn’t a country with some balls that could show the slaves in China what real freedom is like and then you know like maybe give the ones crying for weapons some weapons to defend themselves. Hmmmmm....

Problem for them maybe. From what my local dealer says, doesn’t seem to be a shortage of relocated nationals buying whatever they can.

Now that the Chineese have successfully escaped all consequences of a total biological warfare attack, and installed their boot licker as the annointed President Elect.... perhaps it's time to consider what they want.

Then kill them.
What would 'Made in China' kidneys, livers and hearts go for? Beat those fuckers at their own game.

What would 'Made in China' kidneys, livers and hearts go for? Beat those fuckers at their own game.
Sounds good in theory, but are you stepping-up to the knife first?? Mac:ROFLMAO:
ETA: OR are you say'n, use the chicoms body parts to make bank??

If we would have listened to McArthur, just prior to the end of the Pacific WW, we would not have the issue with the chicoms, as we do today. Mac
MacArthur wanted the Military to rule civilians. Good thing that glory hound got his sick steeped on.

MacArthur wanted the Military to rule civilians. Good thing that glory hound got his sick steeped on.
Actually, McArthur wanted to nuke China after the Japan thing. Mac
ETA: HK was kind of an ally to America, they did hide downed American pilots. It was the Main Land, he wanted to nuke.

Reactions: wildcats
Sounds good in theory, but are you stepping-up to the knife first?? Mac:ROFLMAO:
The latter. Although like everything else Chinese made, the fit and quality are probably not worth a shit.

Oh CCP you so funny,

Especially after you made the whole world's nose runny,

I don't need a gun to kill despots,

I can use arrows, big kabooms, steel pipes and the whole lot,

You were the pride of the Chinese people at first,

But now how unquenchable is your thirst,

Perhaps the Mandate of Heaven is due,

And the power of the people shall begin anew,

If I were you I'd fear my own citizens more,

Than the imaginary boogeyman across the ocean that you always direct your roar,

For they have suffered at your hands all these years without a doubt,

And soon you will FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT...

I ONLY practice head shots when I am at the range. And a cap and ball Colt or the Richard-Mason .38 Spcl conversion does this handily time after time at up to 120 yards. If these fuckers or their proxies invade us, there will be PLENTY of fully intact bodies to harvest shit from and resell. THIS is my home. FUCK anyone who wants to turn this place into a war torn hellscape.

Actually, McArthur wanted to nuke China after the Japan thing. Mac
ETA: HK was kind of an ally to America, they did hide downed American pilots. It was the Main Land, he wanted to nuke.
MacArthur wanted to nuke China, Patton wanted to chase the Soviets back to Moscow...

The latter half of the century coulda been a lot different had they cut off the commies' heads right after the Nazis'.

MacArthur wanted to nuke China, Patton wanted to chase the Soviets back to Moscow...

The latter half of the century coulda been a lot different had they cut off the commies' heads right after the Nazis'.

There had been PLENTY of ordinary Wehrmacht soldiers after Nazi Germany's surrender that could have been reassigned to an ad-hoc NATO anti-Soviet task force, along with the other western allies and Chinese, ROK, and surrendered Japanese troops and this sledgehammer from hell would have smashed the USSR like a piano in front of a truck... Missed opportunity.

It's only a problem if Sum-Dum-Fuk is thinking about invading us. They would do well to remember what the Japanese said about a rifle behind every blade of grass unless of course Joe & the Hoe have their way.

Reactions: diverdon
As soon as ole creepy Joe polishes Pooh Bears knob enough to apologize for the bad Orange Man, guess what his puppet master O'bozo is going to send him after. You got it, all those evil guns.

Reactions: Puncho
They are coming really strong for the second amendment, Its gonna be bumpy from here on out.
Just imagine the horrors if Biden truly becomes President.

Trying to take away the one source of our rights as free citizens IS a line that if crossed, should be responded to with utmost force.

201918171615141312111098765432Pro-Gunpropaganda.jpg