• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Choppers lifting off the embassy in Stan

Just remember... the guys on the ground won the fights.

The weasels in the offices lost the war.

The Pentagon is busy trying to schedule gender reassignment and Internal Internment Camp Guard as a military MOS... while over 20 years, a generation of blood, sweat, toil and tears shed by the best young people of 2 generations... was spent in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Heroes on the ground. Cowards in their offices... Money Grubbers getting rich on the contracts. As usual.

Sirhr

Awesome tactics when allowed to employ but without strategy it goes nowhere.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I’ve seen this pic before.

Can you say Saigon, children. Yes, you can.
I don't think there are many children now who even know it was called Saigon. They'll only ever know it as Ho Chi Minh City. Calling it Saigon is probably racist or hate speech or otherwise offensive...

Reactions: Concrete shooter
After seeing this whole weekend and span of events, I am truly saddened by Afghanistan.

We lost a lot of Patriots over there and for zero reason. I said the same thing when I heard we were pulling out of iraq while I was in Afghanistan.

No one will ever have to answer for the actions and the corruption over there that wasted so much money and lives.

In another 5 years we will have another endless war start with the whole propaganda once again and not one eye will be batted.

RIP
SGT Eric William's
SGT Carlo Eugenio

Doc

After seeing this whole weekend and span of events, I am truly saddened by Afghanistan.

We lost a lot of Patriots over there and for zero reason. I said the same thing when I heard we were pulling out of iraq while I was in Afghanistan.

No one will ever have to answer for the actions and the corruption over there that wasted so much money and lives.

In another 5 years we will have another endless war start with the whole propaganda once again and not one eye will be batted.

RIP
SGT Eric William's
SGT Carlo Eugenio

Doc
Sorry for your losses brother. God bless.

Screenshot_20210815-192639.png

RIP
SGT Eric William's
SGT Carlo Eugenio

Doc

I'm feeling the same way. I started to write out this long diatribe but I don't think I can accurately put my thoughts to it, I guess I'm mostly disheartened. Fuck it and fuck that place.

RIP

Sgt. Bobby Beasley
SSgt. Craig Cherry

It's a shame but I'm sure there are several here that will agree with me. I was there from 02-04 and knew without a doubt in my mind that when we left it was all going to go to shit in a very short time. It's like trying to make a Clydesdale win the Kentucky derby, hundreds of years of breeding are preventing that from ever happening. No different training the LN's in asscrackistan. Poor breeding stock 😂😂

I don't think there are many children now who even know it was called Saigon. They'll only ever know it as Ho Chi Minh City. Calling it Saigon is probably racist or hate speech or otherwise offensive...
Well, maybe. Haha

and if they take offense or view it as racist….I don’t give a flying fuck. Lol

It's a shame but I'm sure there are several here that will agree with me. I was there from 02-04 and knew without a doubt in my mind that when we left it was all going to go to shit in a very short time. It's like trying to make a Clydesdale win the Kentucky derby, hundreds of years of breeding are preventing that from ever happening. No different training the LN's in asscrackistan. Poor breeding stock 😂😂
You misspelt inbreeding.
I spent my child hood in that neck of the woods when America was still feared. Some ineresting moments at the end.

Pretty sure most generals knew by 2005 that it was an unmitigated cluster fuck and absolutely unwinnable. The details are in the Afghanistan papers.

Reactions: camocorvette
Why , they had to do the same in Saigon as well. In the end when last plane leaves , desperate people will have to be shot at.

Last edited:
Yep Kabul is a city of 6mio yet rats are fleeing Taliban that are maybe 70K strong all together

Those doping to their deaths on the vid are just what was left hanging on ,i reckon there are plenty more strewn along the runway

Looks like fucking zombie apocalypse with bodies clinging to every nook and cranny on the plane , if those engines wouldn't be that high of the ground they would be eating Afghanis all the way down the tarmac.

World War Z Kabul 2021

Last edited:
Hi,

1629114489307.png

Let me translate that for you, lol.....We are giving them more money and equipment.

1629114539619.png

No SHIT!! Captain Obvious.

1629114780932.png

But NOT the translators we used. Reports of translators being rounded up are already out. Czech Republic released statement that they have lost comms with the translator liaison and his family after they Taliban entered their home for a "security check".

Sincerely,
Theis

Of course they know it was called Saigon. They all saw the musical and cried big crocodile tears when it turned out Miss Saigon couldn't pay her rent and was eaten by cats? Or maybe I'm mixing up my scripts....

Cheers,

Sirhr

Of course they know it was called Saigon. They all saw the musical and cried big crocodile tears when it turned out Miss Saigon couldn't pay her rent and was eaten by cats? Or maybe I'm mixing up my scripts....

Cheers,

Sirhr

I thought she wanted to go to the opera or some shit but winged flying valkyries took her away.

So the tallyban has taken over the palace? So your telling me most of the tallyban leaders are more than likely in the palace compound? Hmmmm interesting.
Taliban leaders are in Qatar earshot from US Al UdeidAir Base ,they will only arrive in Kabul once things settle down , first class or business jet

What an unmitigated disaster.

Heads need to roll after this and I'm not talking about Afghanis'.

Somewhere, someone warned about this being a likely scenario. That/those person(s) need to be found, promoted and those who quashed their assessments need to be retired.

ASGH, though.

Reactions: Boon20
Was never there. Never served. But, from what I have seen and read, I think you hit the nail on the head. Trying to shoehorn a western style government into a tribal land is a round peg- square hole proposition.

Hi,

But let's think about it for a minute...

1. What were we actually still doing there?
2. Why were we actually still there?

We were not their to defeat anything/anyone; not for a long time........
It is not the job of the USA to run, operate and manage other countries.
We once had a very important task in Afghanistan but USA (Politicians) half assed it and somehow thought being there without 100% verifiable proof we completed the task was somehow a better option.

Now as far as all these refugee shits....
IF you are a male between 15 years old and 60 years old you should be shot in the face if you attempt to "flee" from the Taliban. It would take less than 10% of the male population of Kabul to out number and defeat the Taliban themselves.

Sincerely,
Theis

IF you are a male between 15 years old and 60 years old you should be shot in the face if you attempt to "flee" from the Taliban. It would take less than 10% of the male population of Kabul to out number and defeat the Taliban themselves.

Sincerely,
Theis
Maybe the women should fight the Tally-Ban. This one has more balls than all those "men" seen clamoring for a seat on a plane combined.

What an unmitigated disaster.

Heads need to roll after this and I'm not talking about Afghanis'.

Somewhere, someone warned about this being a likely scenario. That/those person(s) need to be found, promoted and those who quashed their assessments need to be retired.

ASGH, though.
LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Are you fucking kidding me? The assholes who orchestrated this disaster will be promoted (as long as they're non-binary and claim to be a minority), and anyone who described reality will be demoted and emasculated.

Reactions: 37L1
Hi,

But let's think about it for a minute...

1. What were we actually still doing there?
2. Why were we actually still there?

We were not their to defeat anything/anyone; not for a long time........
It is not the job of the USA to run, operate and manage other countries.
We once had a very important task in Afghanistan but USA (Politicians) half assed it and somehow thought being there without 100% verifiable proof we completed the task was somehow a better option.

Sincerely,
Theis

War in Afghanistan was an absolute success you just have to understand what the new goals were once initial goals were reached.

1984 passage from the late Col. Fletcher Prouty USAF
” …we must understand that it has become the objective of ‘low intensity conflict’ to continue the wasting of money, the pointless killing of defenseless people, and the consumption or attrition of costly war materiel to make way for the procurement of more. ‘Low-intensity conflict’ is a way in which the hundreds of billions of dollars of armaments produced each year can be used, destroyed, and wasted this year in order that more may be procured and used next year.”

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Are you fucking kidding me? The assholes who orchestrated this disaster will be promoted (as long as they're non-binary and claim to be a minority), and anyone who described reality will be demoted and emasculated.
I said "ASGH."

Yep, never acknowledge a fuck up instead pin a medal on those bastages and Pelosi tells us about Biden's "wisdom."

Reactions: Fig
This is a defeat/retreat with all the attendant optics and catastrophic consequences of 1975... However, when you consider the whole 20 years of our involvement, the 1,900 or so KIAs, the amount of money we spent, and the Islamist movements who tried to inhabit that failed state, it hardly even registers as an American "war". It was more like a SF training ground.

That isn't so say it wasn't a full blown war for those who served and for those who gave all. None of them fought and died for Afghanistan. They fought and died for each other, like they always do, and that has nothing to do with politics. But, there is a very real geopolitical picture, and essentially Afghanistan was as stable as peaceful as it has been in generations till Biden decided to give it to the Taliban.

If non-retarded/senile people were in charge we would probably be in the same place in 9 months as predicted. Even when Trump was saying he wanted to bail I said we should stay. We'll see what happens, but the odds that this works out well for us are on the far side of slim to none IMO.

Does anyone else feel like Biden/Harris have been in power for like 10 years? Everything they touch turns to shit. I thought Barak Obama was the worst President in American history (even worse than Jimmy Carter). These clowns are actually giving him a run for his money.

Not really. The Talibans banned Bacha bazi and opium trade. We’re the one who were protecting the child rapist when we ousted them in 2001.

Also the Talibans were using young male children as honeypot to attract those degenerates in the Afghani police and lure them and kill them.

Anyone else remember that story ?

Also ... guess what? The Talibans are also fighting ISIS.

Unless you include the children 'qhanimat'.
Under sharia it is just a form of marriage and commodities trading.

Other countries just call it what it is... systemic child rape.

I do see your point st1650, at least they are not gay child rapists. :rolleyes:

Unless you include the children 'qhanimat'.
Under sharia it is just a form of marriage and commodities trading.

Other countries just call it what it is... systemic child rape.

I do see your point st1650, at least they are not gay child rapists. :rolleyes:
My point is that we overthrew the talibans and installed and protected scumbags that were even worse. That’s why the Talibans were able to steamroll the country and win it in weeks. Do you want to throw another 2 trillions and thousands of lives to try to police and/or bomb those people that are still in the middle age ? Have you ever wonder how inefficient it is to bomb the people you are trying to save ?

We also did the same thing in Iran when we got rid of their democratically elected government who wanted to throw BP oil out and we replaced them with the Shah of Iran. Worked great didn’t it ? Isn’t Iran a bastion of free speech and woman’s right since we intervened?

You know who else are under sharia and child marriage? Saudi Arabia. Who’s the biggest promoter and exporter of violent Wahhabism?
How many 9-11 hijackers where from SA ?
Did we ever put sanctions on SA for their human rights records ?

I mean if the argument is that taliban bad we need to free the afghani, how come it doesn’t apply to SA ?

My point is that we overthrew the talibans and installed and protected scumbags that were even worse. That’s why the Talibans were able to steamroll the country and win it in weeks. Do you want to throw another 2 trillions and thousands of lives to try to police and/or bomb those people that are still in the middle age ? Have you ever wonder how inefficient it is to bomb the people you are trying to save ?

We also did the same thing in Iran when we got rid of their democratically elected government who wanted to throw BP oil out and we replaced them with the Shah of Iran. Worked great didn’t it ? Isn’t Iran a bastion of free speech and woman’s right since we intervened?

You know who else are under sharia and child marriage? Saudi Arabia. Who’s the biggest promoter and exporter of violent Wahhabism?
How many 9-11 hijackers where from SA ?
Did we ever put sanctions on SA for their human rights records ?

I mean if the argument is that taliban bad we need to free the afghani, how come it doesn’t apply to SA ?

I ain't disagreeing with you.
It does apply to SA, Pakistan, Persia and also portions of India, Bangladesh and Myanmar. We can agree that Child Rape = BAD.

I also won't let a statement stating that appears to show the Taliban as being members of the anti-pedo coalition slip by without being checked.

Indeed that is the main reason Afghanistan failed , has been the case in just about every intervention since Korea. Somehow folks at the CIA gravitate towards most corrupt and inept fucks they can find as proxies to run a country .

When the afghan nationalist government fell , these warlords came to power and what followed was a civil war , where ultimately Taliban climbed to the top as a better, less corrupt alternative to these warlords. Then comes CIA with bags of cash an picks these corrupt losers as the future lords of Afghanistan.

Karzai's anti-corruption chief was literally fished out of US jail where he sat for drug dealing.

The same shit happened in Iraq as Sadam fell what was left of his forces was fired and a bunch of crooks was brought in together with pallets of cash. That turncoat Ahmed Chalabi was literally baned from the CIA for duping Clinton into supporting a failed Iraqi uprising that ended in a slaughter , but was still shortlisted for PM once Bagdad fell.

Folks have been raising effective militaries in every 3 world shithole for the past couple thousand years from iliterate local fucks , low budget PMCs raise effective militias from fucking cavemen in Africa. Brits ran colonies with tiny military units and a bunch of local cannon fodder, US military is just particularly bad at it as its more often than not paired with particularly corrupt political element that runs foreign policy, end result is that it has not managed to train a half way effective indigenous Miltary force at least since Korea.

Loyd Austins 4-5 syrian fighters for 500mio are the norm rather than the exception.

Last edited:
Reactions: st1650
Imagine what those 2 trillions could have done for American domestic agenda.
Could have been invested in the American infrastructure creating hundreds of thousands of blue collar jobs ?
Could have been invested in the health care system ?
Could have been invested in education so that it doesn’t cost 500,000 to get a STEM degree?
Could have been invested in ressources for homelessness and drug addictions?
Could have been invested in bringing back the American manufacturing and technology?
Could have been used the repay the horrible debt that the next generation will have to deal with ?

Yeah no, let’s waste it on Afghanistan so that our Kabul embassy can fly the gay pride flag in June during the sodomite month.
Could have been used to repay the millions of Americans who have a generous portion of their paycheck stolen every two weeks.

Hi,

She should consider herself lucky and make me a sandwich too, lol

View attachment 7685765

Sincerely,
Theis

Maybe Trump wasn't comparatively such a bad guy after all
Maybe the guy who was telling Tucker Carlson he was the worst human in the whole world, might want to re-think his reference points....

But I'll bet none of the woke SJW fanatics actually will give a damn about what Muslims to to Women, or Communists do to Muslims etc.
It's only bad if a white conservative says something mean.

That's good! Maybe mother nature can take care of some of that problem for us!

I'll bet if things go bad for them, the Chinese will very quietly supply them with some malaria meds in exchange for well money and concessions.

I was talking to a woke liberal hoe, and I casually listened as she droned on about how oppressed women are in America. I lol’d and told her if we were in Afghanistan I’d have already slapped her for talking to me without a head wrap, and let my homies run a train on her.

She got extremely mad, but didn’t leave and we did the big nasty.