• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CHPWS RMR plates are JUNK and their customer service is just as bad

We don't need more of anyone moving here. A bunch need to move back out to California.
I understand your perspective, but thats not the world we live in. you need one me to balance out the one not us thats moving there. or texas will become the shit state im leaving, georgia.
Side note as the US gets more and more shitty, the likeliehood of texas seceding becomes more and more a reality. Youre gonna need more of us likeminded people for whatever happens next.
Not to mention I was an army ranger. If you dont think texas needs more army rangers, than are you really even a texan?

I understand your perspective, but thats not the world we live in. you need one me to balance out the one not us thats moving there. or texas will become the shit state im leaving, georgia.
So everyone should just give up and not fight the bs?

We don't need more of anyone moving here. A bunch need to move back out to California.

How is a giant population a good thing? Everything gets more expensive and it's harder for people who have been here forever to get housing and land. Roads aren't made for the extra traffic, perfectly good land is bulldozed for neighborhoods filled with shit houses at top dollar, I'm good.

Families been here 150 years or so don't need to turn it into where everyone else came from. And we don't need millions more people
So, nimby then? 😉

Side note as the US gets more and more shitty, the likeliehood of texas seceding becomes more and more a reality. Youre gonna need more of us likeminded people for whatever happens next.
Not to mention I was an army ranger. If you dont think texas needs more army rangers, than are you really even a texan?

Come on over...if it weren't for an out of towner from Tennessee at the Alamo, we'd be missing some good history.

Come on over...if it weren't for an out of towner from Tennessee at the Alamo, we'd be missing some good history.
Well said sir. Im a big fan of that feller from Tennessee. Also a big fan of a man whos willing to lay down his life to protect another state.
pretty sure I wore a coonskin cap for 10 years solid as a kid.

Reactions: Tunnuh
So everyone should just give up and not fight the bs?

How is a giant population a good thing? Everything gets more expensive and it's harder for people who have been here forever to get housing and land. Roads aren't made for the extra traffic, perfectly good land is bulldozed for neighborhoods filled with shit houses at top dollar, I'm good.

Families been here 150 years or so don't need to turn it into where everyone else came from. And we don't need millions more people
once again. youre being invaded from the south by people not like you. youre being invaded by liberals who arent like you.
and after seeing what you have to say maybe we arent so much alike either.
if you cant see the value of increasing your numbers while your numbers are in fact decreasing than I dont know. Think harder? Thats how we lost georgia. Theres nothing I can do to get the millions of liberals to leave here. But I can help prevent it from happening to Texas.
I more than hold my own and contribute more than my piece. So your everything wont be getting more expensive due to me.
Thank god you dont have to sign my permission slip to move there.

once again. youre being invaded from the south by people not like you. youre being invaded by liberals who arent like you.
and after seeing what you have to say maybe we arent so much alike either.
if you cant see the value of increasing your numbers while your numbers are in fact decreasing than I dont know. Think harder? Thats how we lost georgia. Theres nothing I can do to get the millions of liberals to leave here. But I can help prevent it from happening to Texas.
I more than hold my own and contribute more than my piece. So your everything wont be getting more expensive due to me.
Thank god you dont have to sign my permission slip to move

Luckily Gods making more land in Texas and I just wasn't aware, more people move than ever and magically prices don't go up because of them...

I fail to see how moving from a state someone failed to save is supposed to make me feel good about them coming here. You lost before where’s my confidence in you supposed to be? It’s all just warm bodies taking advantage of our resources and economy until it’s no longer useful to them, I’m good.

If people did the place wouldn't be going to hell.

Last edited:
Luckily Gods making more land in Texas and I just wasn't aware, more people move than ever and magically prices don't go up because of them...

I fail to see how moving from a state someone failed to save is supposed to make me feel good about them coming here. You lost before where’s my confidence in you supposed to be? It’s all just warm bodies taking advantage of our resources and economy until it’s no longer useful to them, I’m good.

If people did the place wouldn't be going to hell.
Give it a few summers, fire ants and a cottonmouth or two

If they have been there forever how is it they don't have any land? What were they waiting for? If you have been there for 150 years you should have bought when it was cheap. By the way guess you ignored the Mexicans that were there when they told you to go home?

I have 3 of their plates for Glocks... The machining was nice, and they included all the screws needed... no complains here... I have bought them all from BigTexOutdoors.

Reactions: deadly0311
If they have been there forever how is it they don't have any land? What were they waiting for? If you have been there for 150 years you should have bought when it was cheap. By the way guess you ignored the Mexicans that were there when they told you to go ho
My family has land, same land for several generations. My family isn't me, I want to be able to have my own land and house. The way shits going with everyone moving here it'll never happen. People move from out of state where housing and property are more expensive and overpay here because it's cheap compared to where they came from driving the market up.

People act like land doesn't run out, a majority of the state is private land and more people means prices sky rocket. Why you would want to over populate areas is beyond me.

If you've lost your own state to the point you've given up and feel you need to move, then why should I have faith in you protecting mine from anyone?

Mexican told them to go...Americans settling here started because the Mexican government offered land grants to protect what is now Texas from foreign governments. years later people wanted to break off from Mexico, but it started with legal settlements. People didn't just randomly show up until later and that was mostly in East Texas. Land was plentiful and empty it's not as though they came in and started pushing people out of there farms.

The problems only started because they let too many Americans in who started to outnumber the Mexicans and they demanded change, also the Alamo massacre didn't help towards the end.

Sounds familiar...a huge population moving here and wanting to turn it into where they left. Seems to be happening again.

People see no issues with not wanting more people in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Tennessee, etc. but I'm magically an asshole for not wanting throngs of people moving to where I live changing everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Kirk
Does anyone know the details about Buck's affiliation with MDT? I wonder what they would have to say regarding what's happened with him.

I know that the company was doing mods to MDT magazines for .224 Valkyrie. I have some of them and that's the only way I knew of this company before this train wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: Tunnuh
I have 3 of their plates for Glocks... The machining was nice, and they included all the screws that needed... no complains here... I have bought them all from BigTexOutdoors.
It sounds to me like if you want to buy their products, your best bet is a middleman or other retailer that will not only ensure the product is right before reselling but will also offer their own CS. If you need custom work, look elsewhere.

Reactions: aard3 and Im2bent
I’ve had nothing but issues with C&H. I sent in a staccato slide for milling told it would be 3 weeks prior to being sent in (it’s my duty weapon) at 4 weeks I contact them and told “oh so we can’t cut this for a duo cut but we can do a cross cut” and told it would be done next week. 2 weeks later I contact them and was told oh it was sent out here is your tracking number. After 1.5 weeks the FedEx tracking number says waiting for item. I contact C&H and was told that the extractor was damaged during milling and the part is on order.
This company is completely unacceptable

My god the vendor screwed up here. Imagine patenting this design, and executing it this poorly after you spent all that time and money getting the patent. AND THEN trying to hose your customer anyway plus demanding an apology. MY heart goes out to you OP, this is way too much drama over scrap metal.

Why the heck would anyone license the patent when it's clear that the guy who invented it can't even do it right? You'd have to be insane.

This whole thread reminds me of my Centurion Arms "SR-25" receiver set. Total junk. But they did refund my money right away minus the ffl fee and the shipping costs to send their junk back. Their excuse for my issues was "tolerance stacking". Apparently I needed an oblong shaped receiver extension to fit their lower. Must be a rare SR-25 part that isn't made anymore.

I recently had a disappointing experience with CHPWS, luckily I was only out the cost of to/from shipping and a week or two of my time. This thread is shocking, but I am glad I was directed to it as I can now buy the BOBRO plate!

It sounds to me like if you want to buy their products, your best bet is a middleman or other retailer that will not only ensure the product is right before reselling but will also offer their own CS. If you need custom work, look elsewhere.

Before coming across this thread I had been looking at the CHPWS plate for my Staccato C2 as it's thinner than the factory Dawson plate and I was planning on buying it through Boresight Solutions whom I trust. However after reading through this entire thread, I'm not even sure I want to deal with the slight possibility of putting a garbage plate on such a nice pistol.

Also; spending the last probably 90minutes or so reading through this entire thread has been better than any movie I have seen in recent memory! I laugh, I cried, I cringed, and in typical fashion, I'm left disappointed by the open ending!!! WHEN WILL THE PARTS GET RETURNED DAMMIT!?!?!?!?

I recently had a disappointing experience with CHPWS, luckily I was only out the cost of to/from shipping and a week or two of my time. This thread is shocking, but I am glad I was directed to it as I can now buy the BOBRO plate!
I saw your post on M4C.

What a train wreck. Gun guys like that are our own worst enemy.

Reactions: lowspeed_highdrag
I know that was rhetorical, but...

Find me a single example of shitty work ATEI has ever done. Don't bother doing the same for C&H (the C left for a reason...), we've got that covered.

So should I send my new glocks to CHPWS to be RMR cut? They say they’re better than ATEI 😂😂
And grab some golf balls while they're on sale!

wtfmate.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: beretta_man11
I know that was rhetorical, but...

Find me a single example of shitty work ATEI has ever done. Don't bother doing the same for C&H (the C left for a reason...), we've got that covered.

I’m 100% positive that IF (and that’s a big if) Doug at ATEI did somehow fuck up someone’s slide he’d probably replace the whole damn gun just so your SN’s would match, and tell you to hang onto your other frame for the inconvenience. That’s how businesses with integrity operate.

Reactions: strikeeagle1
Took me a while to get to the end of this, but I’m glad I did. CHPWS won’t be getting anymore of my business. That dude is a piece of work to put it lightly.

Reactions: redneckbmxer24
I’m 100% positive that IF (and that’s a big if) Doug at ATEI did somehow fuck up someone’s slide he’d probably replace the whole damn gun just so your SN’s would match, and tell you to hang onto your other frame for the inconvenience. That’s how businesses with integrity operate.
I've never heard a bad word about ATEI, obviously CHPWS is another story.

After this reading this dumpster fire of a thread IDK what I'm more disappointed about, CHPWS' incompetence or the fact that Bobro only makes RMR plates for Sig guns and not Glocks...

Reactions: Slash0311
Skipped to the end after page 1. Will have to go back and read the rest. Glad i saw this thread though. I’ve got 4 Sigs and a Staccato P I was looking to buy c&h plates for and now am going Bobro and Dawson instead even if I don’t like their design as much.

edit: read the rest.

Ive been reading this thread as people contribute to how messed up this company is. so I googled it. this place is 10 minutes from me. right down the road. get your shit together buck. you makin the hill look bad.
I'm disappointed he's in my state. I wonder if the GBI would get involved on any of this.

Lri has done some glock cuts....
@LongRifles Inc.

Is this an area you want to play in?
I'm guessing @LongRifles Inc. is up to their neck in work. I've been emailing them about a build for a couple months now with zero response. Actually have two involved builds I'd like for them to do given their reputation but I can't seem to get the first started.

Must just have good luck between Mark Housel at L/M and Jeremy at Vulcan. Mark answers emails within the hour and he's turned slides around in under a week at times.

Learned my lesson, stick with the known.
Mark at L&M has done fantastic work for me. Cut multiple pistols for me and all have turned out great and in the time he promised or less. If I was milling and not just buying plates I wouldn't look anywhere else but L&M.

Last edited:
I've run the plates in question here in the past without issue but the tolerances weren't that great in terms of fitment to the slide. I am much happier with the Forward Controls Design plates I am running now and I like that they are steel. I actually had a fitment issue with one of the FCD plates and Roger Wang got to me via phone after hours and made things right. He replaced it for free via prompt delivery and told me to keep the one I already had, that's amazing CS and keeps me a loyal customer going forward.

FCD’s upper receivers are excellent too and AFAIK still the only thick walled billet upper that’s compatible with LMT MARS lowers.

Damn, this company has a few things I want now but I never heard of them before today. Thanks for the recommendation.

I have a few of his products, top notch stuff for sure.

Damn, this company has a few things I want now but I never heard of them before today. Thanks for the recommendation.
FCD makes fantastic products. Some complain about prices but Roger puts things out that have a superior fit and finish to most other AR parts.

Reactions: Rory_Fritz
Wish I had found this thread before sending my Springfield Hellcat slide in to be cut for the Holosun 507k. What I got back was not a very tight fit for the 507k, so only time will tell if the gaps allow for movement or strain on the optic. Photos added below.

I received my slide back approx 3 weeks ago, after about 5 or 6 weeks at their facility. That's not an issue, since they said it would likely take a while. But I was hoping for tighter tolerances...I can fit a thick business card in between the holosun footprint in both the front and back.

The bigger issue though is that they broke my Hellcat front sight while milling the slide (which was one of my wife's favorite features of the gun), and replaced it with what I am 99% sure is a suppressor height front (and left the stock rear sight). So now I have a standard height rear sight, and suppressor height front. To make matters worse, I have emailed any email address I can find associated with them and am consistently waiting weeks to get any response. Will from CHPWS reached out to me on March 31, after getting my contact email from someone else after I emailed them several times. I responded 12 hours later and have yet to receive a response. I followed up with Will on Apr 5th to see if he needed any more info or photos, and then again on Apr 7th, and most recently yesterday on April 13th, and am still waiting for a reply. At this point, if they just want to mail me a matching rear sight, or a standard height front that matches the stock Hellcat sight, or just send me the money to buy one on my own...I'm pretty flexible in how this gets addressed.

I understand that mistakes happen, but I'm getting tired of trying to reach out to them so they can address an issue that they caused.

Attachments

• Broken front sight (1).jpg
    Broken front sight (1).jpg
    244 KB · Views: 181
  • Biz card gap top (1).jpg
    Biz card gap top (1).jpg
    245 KB · Views: 177
  • Biz card gap side (1).jpg
    Biz card gap side (1).jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 168
  • New Front Sight (1).jpg
    New Front Sight (1).jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 176
If you paid with a cc dispute the charges. Then and only then will you get a response from them.

Reactions: Aescobar17
Who else makes a plate for a G48 MOS to fit a 507K? I’m needing another.

Who else makes a plate for a G48 MOS to fit a 507K? I’m needing another.
As fucked up as all this was, I got their 507k plate for my 48mos before reading all this. Got it in hand and installed and it’s great. No issues

Reactions: Aescobar17
As fucked up as all this was, I got their 507k plate for my 48mos before reading all this. Got it in hand and installed and it’s great. No issues
I’ve got one on another 48MOS and have been pleased with it as well. I just can’t continue to support a company like that. If nothing else I’ll have the slide “knobs” milled down to run the 507K without a plate.

Wish I had found this thread before sending my Springfield Hellcat slide in to be cut for the Holosun 507k. What I got back was not a very tight fit for the 507k, so only time will tell if the gaps allow for movement or strain on the optic. Photos added below.

I received my slide back approx 3 weeks ago, after about 5 or 6 weeks at their facility. That's not an issue, since they said it would likely take a while. But I was hoping for tighter tolerances...I can fit a thick business card in between the holosun footprint in both the front and back.

The bigger issue though is that they broke my Hellcat front sight while milling the slide (which was one of my wife's favorite features of the gun), and replaced it with what I am 99% sure is a suppressor height front (and left the stock rear sight). So now I have a standard height rear sight, and suppressor height front. To make matters worse, I have emailed any email address I can find associated with them and am consistently waiting weeks to get any response. Will from CHPWS reached out to me on March 31, after getting my contact email from someone else after I emailed them several times. I responded 12 hours later and have yet to receive a response. I followed up with Will on Apr 5th to see if he needed any more info or photos, and then again on Apr 7th, and most recently yesterday on April 13th, and am still waiting for a reply. At this point, if they just want to mail me a matching rear sight, or a standard height front that matches the stock Hellcat sight, or just send me the money to buy one on my own...I'm pretty flexible in how this gets addressed.

I understand that mistakes happen, but I'm getting tired of trying to reach out to them so they can address an issue that they caused.
I tried and tried to get somebody with a modicum of honor to even reply to me at chpws, let alone make it right. Nothing but the occasional lie or ride comment. You are likely shit out of luck.