• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CHPWS RMR plates are JUNK and their customer service is just as bad

@redneckbmxer24

From this post it sounds like he's willing to let you send in whatever you ordered to be fixed/replaced regardless of what stupidity occured.

If this is accurate, looks like you can stop harping on whatever you feel you were 'right' about and move ahead with new plates.

That wasn't acceptable to me the first time he offered. No way in hell am I sending them my slides to fuck up. I'd castrate myself first.

I'm not worried about it though, the charge has already been disputed with AMEX and plenty of correspondence sent their way. I'll get my money back regardless. He chose to have his shitty business practices aired over $300 worth of parts that should have never went out the door. If you only knew some of the stuff that industry guys have messaged me about this guy.

Reactions: Evolution 9
@redneckbmxer24

From this post it sounds like he's willing to let you send in whatever you ordered to be fixed/replaced regardless of what stupidity occured.

If this is accurate, looks like you can stop harping on whatever you feel you were 'right' about and move ahead with new plates.
Yeah, but first he has to offer Buck “an apologize”.

Yeah, but first he has to offer Buck “an apologize”.

I'm sorry that that he can't see defective products before they go out to anodizing or out to the customer.

I'm sorry that he can't spec the correct sights for his own products, which he sells and says work with his products.

I'm sorry that he's such a piss poor business owner that he blames his customers for his own incompetence.

I'm sorry that he thinks refunding a $288 sale of defective products that should have never left is worse than the backlash will be from this thread.

Not really though, but I am truly sorry that I did business with this scumbag and I feel bad for some others who I have heard stories of him ripping off.

Probably because if he thought it was going to be a quick fix instead of fucking with sending it back he was just gonna fix it himself.

Yep, profiling the dovetail on the sights wasn't a big deal. Took a couple of hours on the comfort of my couch watching TV. It's when I got to actually mounting the plate and run into issues with their fucked up machining, use of an improper tap, use of the wrong bit, etc that there was issues. Sure I could have tapped all 4 holes removing the anodizing so that the screws would work, but then the plate loses strength. I could have opened up the holes for the posts removing the anodizing there and losing strength, but then I would have ran into issues with the relief cuts for the bottom of the posts. I stopped when I realized the first defect in their plate, the screw hole didn't have a burr, it just wasn't cut with the right tap.

Here's an idea, why don't you just pack them up nicely with all the original packaging & accessories, in the original box box, well padded, head down to the post office tomorrow and ship it back to them using a service that provides a tracking number and then stop worrying about it.

You already filed a dispute with your credit card company, most likely they will tell you to return it and then you get your money back.
So get that done, you can show them proof of delivery for the items received back and then the guys at the place that sold them will most likely decide to go ahead and refund you and call it a day since you'll get a refund either way if you show it was delivered back.

The whole, "I'm going to contact everyone and so on and so forth," really...

Unless you are really bored, you pretty much could have this already resolved for the most part and be on with your day doing something profitable and you probably would never buy from them again and they would probably never sell to you again and nobody else would actually care all that much.

You should see how much stuff we get shipped in with issues and have to correct or send back, half the time I don't even bother having to go over it with them, just pack it up, ship it back and send them an e-mail letting them know what the issue was and the tracking number I returned it with and asking for a refund when they get it.

Here's an idea, why don't you just pack them up nicely with all the original packaging & accessories, in the original box box, well padded, head down to the post office tomorrow and ship it back to them using a service that provides a tracking number and then stop worrying about it.

You already filed a dispute with your credit card company, most likely they will tell you to return it and then you get your money back.
So get that done, you can show them proof of delivery for the items received back and then the guys at the place that sold them will most likely decide to go ahead and refund you and call it a day since you'll get a refund either way if you show it was delivered back.

Unless you are really bored, you pretty much could have this already resolved for the most part and be on with your day doing something profitable and you probably would never buy from them again and they would probably never sell to you again and nobody else would actually care all that much.

You should see how much stuff we get shipped in with issues and have to correct or send back, half the time I don't even bother having to go over it with them, just pack it up, ship it back and send them an e-mail letting them know what the issue was and the tracking number I returned it with and asking for a refund when they get it.

Why should I be out of shipping costs having to return their defective products? Yes I fit the sights, but if the plates were properly machined and could be installed on the gun I would be using them despite having to fit the improper sights that they sold me and said where correct despite their site saying contradicting themselves and the owner calling me a liar.

We're well beyond just refunding them. They're going to two third parties this week for inspection to cover my ass in the event he wants to pull the slander/defamation card when he realizes how much this will harm his business.

With the things that people have messaged me telling me about this POS I'm a little glad this happened. He has fucked over so many customers and other businesses in the industry that it's insane that people still buy from him. Dude has a lot of skeletons in the closet, he's not just selling a fucked up plate from time to time.

Reactions: Aescobar17
Thanks for contacting us again. All I can say is wow. If you've truly installed hundreds of sets of sights in the past as you claim, wouldn't such a skilled gunsmith know the difference between a GLOCK and a SIG dovetail? Yes, the new front sight you need is a SIG front sight since that cut doesn't change. The rear is made to fit a GLOCK since its the most common rear sight and we even tell you which one to purchase since it was designed with Hilton at 10-8 Performance. Then, you admit you called the shop and were told what sights to use and you still managed to mess it up. Why wouldn't a rational person call the mnfr when he or she first encouraged a problem before they went to filing and hacking on a dovetail? We've repeatedly attempt to assist you but at this point it appears you are only in this to create a purse fight on the internet to bolster your position with a few friends. Do we make mistakes at times - yes and we willingly admit to it and fix it. Do we assist customers when they mess up - All the time. Do we roll over for customers that make unreasonable demands after they mess up - Absolutely not. All you'd have to do is call, say "I'm sorry I messed up" and we'll gladly help you out. Our offer still stands, we stand behind our products, we stand behind out customer service. Send in your stuff and we'll replace whatever needs to be replaced or repaired.
Buck - Owner CHPWS

You seem very ready to attack op for blasting you but have yet to defend why you had a blind machinist make this part and should be embarrassed to see people post Your work that looks like that. How about you address the obvious issue rather than attacking op

When you’re the type of person that pisses their pants in class and denies it while it runs down your legs and you’re standing in a puddle, then you’re not the type of person that ever sees any wrongdoing in your actions.

Jes tryna help.....
Screenshot_20200920-135137_Chrome.jpg

Or a roll of ASS. "AIRBORNE STICKY SHIT"
Screenshot_20200829-181127_Facebook.jpg

Even holds Aircraft together...

• Haha
Reactions: BlastersAreCool
One day I'll be needing one of those plates, I know who not to go to now. You do know that's how the internet works, right?

Who has the Harbor Freight tool kit again?

Just make it right already.

Regardless of what the OP did, you sent him junk in the mail and charged him money for that. It's not like HE fucked it up filing it... What, were you planning on taking that back and sending it to someone else? If so, I see your dilemma. If not, then you're denying him a refund on something you know is junk over a policy issue. That you wrote. Come on, it's garbage. It's worth its weight in scrap. That key cut alone renders it trash. Which your name is turning into if you don't turn this around fast IMO.

I feel for 'ya OP. I've dealt with a shit shop before and it was a nightmare. Got accused of thread locking a die together (they used JB weld actually). The bank actually ended up eating the cost, which wasn't fair despite how much I hate banks.

I'd just file the chargeback and deal with my bank. The manufacturer clearly doesn't care what he sells.

His payment processor will.

FYI, OP, for credit card disputes the cost of the return, if required, is the responsibility of the purchaser. You may be able to get your CC company to credit you the amount but they'll tell you that's SOP.

I am really sorry that you had such a bad experience with this. I ordered one of their spacers to direct mount a RMR to a pro carry slide and it worked fine, but that machining on yours is rough. In the modern day of Internet forums and screen shots, customer service should he handled a little differently.

I have met Buck at two separate K&M matches twice and shot more than one match that he 'competed' in tactical division and can honestly say he is a turd. Oh, by the way @C&H PWS I'm not hiding behind my handle. Names Dan Rilett and I back that you are a turd. Keep moving states and going thru CNCs...cuz those "ware out" after proper use. Cheers 🍻

I told the OP the same thing yesterday.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
from his site....

Defective Item Return/Exchange:

For returns/exchanges on defective items please contact our Customer Service department at (912) 445-5803 to request a pre-paid label for the defective merchandise. You MUST use our return label, otherwise return shipping costs will not be reimbursed.

Pretty cut and dry and reasonable unless you were looking for something else.

Then the right course of action was to touch none of them and return anything that didn't meet his standards ASAP.

Instead, he hacked on one and like a douchebag wants his money back now. Some customers are better left for others.

Please explain how I hacked on one...

Tried that first, read the texts in the first reply to the thread. I laid out the issues and asked for a return label and refund, that’s all I wanted was for them to take the bad product back and refund me. He told me to get fucked because he was too arrogant to look at the pics I sent too and realize his shots fucked up so this thread happened.

I tried to be reasonable but there’s no reasoning with someone that can’t own their mistakes.
This reminds me of the old F&D threads. I dont care who your dealing with that's a fucked up attitude to have with the customer. Mistakes happen, people understand that. When you act like they called out your mom you've got customer service issues.

Reactions: lash
Isn’t the internet great?
Instead of a one on one interaction to get the issue resolved you get to air everything out publicly.
Did not!
Did too!
Did not!
Well sort of. Then you sign off and go back to your own little world.
What if we all treated each other the way we would want to be treated?

Last edited:
Reactions: LaraCroft
This shit is gayer than four dudes fucking five dudes.
Literally just spit shit all over after reading this. However, redneck I’m on your side with this. That machining is assfucked six ways to sunday, and dude telling you to kick rocks just makes it that much worse.

Literally just spit shit all over after reading this. However, redneck I’m on your side with this. That machining is assfucked six ways to sunday, and dude telling you to kick rocks just makes it that much worse.

Did you miss the part where mr douchebag went to town grinding on one of the plates THEN changed his mind and wanted a full refund?

The only answer to that is "fuck off".

I've been avoiding responding to this and just watching the show, but....

If I understand correctly, the plates are designed to take a glock sight, OP orders a sig sight, then got all pissy and filed it to fit. Even admitting through this whole shit saga that the website says glock and he was told glock at one point....?

Whatever.

That still doesn't excuse the shit machining on the plate. However, its been said over and over that he could return those and be done with it, but would rather let it ruin his weekend. Worst case you're out the $50 or whatever for the sight....

Oof.. after being dumb enough to get a Glock MOS I am glad I held out and got the FCD RMR Plate... 🦆🦆🦆🦆

Did you miss the part where mr douchebag went to town grinding on one of the plates THEN changed his mind and wanted a full refund?

The only answer to that is "fuck off".
He filed a glock sight dovetail to a sig dovetail. He didn't cover the fucker in JB Weld, spray paint it black, then slap it in a vise and bend the fucker over.

That plate left the building beyond fucked and it had nothing to do with anything the OP could have possibly done to it. It's not like they can repack it and resell it. No reason whatsoever that doesn't qualify for a refund.

If I understand correctly, the plates are designed to take a glock sight, OP orders a sig sight, then got all pissy and filed it to fit. Even admitting through this whole shit saga that the website says glock and he was told glock at one point....?

Per my reading of it, the plate is designed for a Glock dovetail. OP ordered the sight that C&H listed as the right sight set, but per the part number, it's a Dawson sight for a SIG dovetail. This is the page he linked to, and the description clearly states it's for use on a SIG with the C&H adapter plate. The stickers shown on the Dawson bags clearly state it is a SIG rear sight.

Reactions: Baron23 and lash
Let me get out the crayons and compile this for some of you waterheads... mainly you 308buttpirate.

The website says the plates take Glock rear sights. Dumb but ok.

The website also lists a set of sights and says these are the ones you need for use with our plates. He called to make sure, they said yes and shipped him the shit.

All rear sights need fit, so he fit the rear sight, despite it being the incorrect sight.

The only thing he did to either of those plates was chase the threads in one hole because it was undersized after anodizing. Once you take anodizing off the structural integrity is compromised. The rest would have to be chased also further weakening the shit. So he said fuck this shit I want my money back. The rest of the fuckery is as delivered.

The whole thing is an abortion from their contradicting website to their incompetence on the phone to their shit product and evolving cleanly into their shit customer service and ending with being a piece of shit human-being. Selling customers the wrong shit, fucked up shit, then telling them to literally kick rocks and demand an apology? Get fucked.

He likely already has his money back from the CC company. Regardless the money doesn’t matter to Cory. Anyone who knows him has watched him fart out a couple grand and not bat an eye. Its chump change to the non-poors.

This isn’t Bucks first rodeo fucking customers over. Eventually it ends up costing you much more than the 150 dollar profit and future sales you could have made by not being a piece of shit.