• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CIA's UFO "Black Vault" Files - Download Right Now

MCHOG

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia
Here it is: all 2780 pages released today. I'm in the process of making it word searchable. If you download it and it is not word searchable, try downloading it again later.

Edit: It is now word searchable. But because of the poor quality of many of the copies, I would not rely on it too heavily. The download is about 140 MB.

Last edited:
Tons of illegible and redacted. The Soviet stuff is very interesting, and it's all happening to us right now.

It sheds a lot of light on Democrat policies when you read about how they intend to end capitalism and force a world wide Communist victory by polarizing society into haves and have-nots. Pretty much every Democrat policy is targeted at destroying the middle class/taxing the middle class into poverty.

Really @Fig?

Why are commie take over plans part of the super secret UFO files? I don’t see the relationship, and it makes me suspect more false-flag shenanigans.

But thanks for the summary, cause I don’t have time to read it anytime soon.

Some of the shared science stuff was interesting (energy, perpetual motion vs phased electromagnetic energy). I do wonder what the intent or the expected endstate for releasing these documents really are. But...it is interesting to read how they approach this topic throughout the decades.

If only you could make a 175gr bullet, that with the use of semi-conductors could reduce friction when fired that would be neat...and would save on barrel wear.