• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cigar thread 2.0

Still around. Rep side of the house keeps me busy so I smoke and don’t take pictures much anymore.

PXL_20230510_215914207.jpg

Mother Nature decided to play pollinator the last week here in TX so I haven’t been smoking. Eventually I’ll be able to breathe.

Reactions: nikonNUT
You in San Antonio? I made it out to have one today. Can’t taste much of anything, which sucks because I really enjoy Cameroons.

Attachments

• IMG_1217.jpeg
    IMG_1217.jpeg
    298.5 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: nikonNUT
I was starting to think I was alone in enjoying cigars!!! Thanks for the posts.

I live in San Antonio. It’s too damn hot outside to burn one in the evening. That’s when I normally snap pics.

Suffering with you man. Truck said 107 today.
Screw it. I lit one up after finishing welding this evening. Same temp here. Better than the damn snow I can tell you that. The grasshoppers are a bit of a pain, but it is a small price to pay.

Screw it. I lit one up after finishing welding this evening. Same temp here. Better than the damn snow I can tell you that. The grasshoppers are a bit of a pain, but it is a small price to pay.
Snow is great, until you have to go to: work, school or any time sensitive activity. But the heat has been ridiculous so far here.

Enjoy the smoke, I have a visitors tomorrow, will post pics of fire pit and smoke rings!

107?! Amateurs, lived (and smoked) in the Phoenix area for couple of decades. 107 was normal. 😬

Man... Kinda forgot about this thread. :( Haven't burned a stick in a while I'm afraid. Did have a customer that goes to the Habano Festival bring me a treat a while back though. Partagas Linea Masestra Origen. Polly gonna sit on this one until my birthday!
5C5E0315-A575-496E-866F-97CE8B424BFE.jpeg

@lariat did you mean to quote me and ask this question?
Yup. I screwed up. It was meant for you.

And I usually don’t get weekends. People ask me what I do for fun. Honestly, I don’t. Just too much going on. But I smoke cigars almost daily and greatly enjoy that.

I worked for one of the founders in another company. I like to joke that I quit smoking cigarettes and then a couple years later a couple assholes I knew started a cigar company.

On and off the books since day one with the brand.