• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cigar thread 2.0

My weekend has begun. Couldn't wait for them to sit. Smoking very well so far.
20201029_193153.jpg

Absolutely had to smoke this at sea. Not bad, I like the Camacho stuff, construction is always good and they’re nice and consistent in burn and draw. Someone mentioned the Triple Maduro earlier in the thread, it’s my go to Camacho but it is pretty powerful. The Shellback is a nice, medium strength smoke, think it was a limited edition, nice stick.

Attachments

• E84D37E1-2E8F-4EE7-A3F4-31A04B1A5D80.jpeg
    E84D37E1-2E8F-4EE7-A3F4-31A04B1A5D80.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 59
Absolutely had to smoke this at sea. Not bad, I like the Camacho stuff, construction is always good and they’re nice and consistent in burn and draw. Someone mentioned the Triple Maduro earlier in the thread, it’s my go to Camacho but it is pretty powerful. The Shellback is a nice, medium strength smoke, think it was a limited edition, nice stick.
I dig Camacho as well. The '08 Liberty barber pole was the bomb! As for everyday stuff I really like their Criollo! Stands on it's own merits no doubt but I get an Opus-X vibe from them so they scratch an itch when my stash runs out. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: lariat
I’ve been seeing a lot of camachos posted. I might have to try some when the humidor runs low

Reporting back in my second try on the corojo Leaf by Oscar. Gentlemen this is a damn fine smoke. It’s officially in the rotation.

Gentlemen, today is Remembrance Sunday here in the UK. The Sunday before Armistice Day. Today we are remembering our service personnel who have lost their lives in service from the onset of World War 1. If you’re smoking today please join me in sparing two minutes of silence, reflection and appreciation for the fallen.

I am smoking a Flor de las Antilles Maduro Torpedo, these are made by My Father Cigars and they are a deliciously dark and peppery smoke. Highly recommend these if you like quite a complex flavour profile.

Attachments

• 8B89E180-2D03-4526-A1FF-9190BA3B9B17.jpeg
    8B89E180-2D03-4526-A1FF-9190BA3B9B17.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 35
Gentlemen, today is Remembrance Sunday here in the UK. The Sunday before Armistice Day. Today we are remembering our service personnel who have lost their lives in service from the onset of World War 1. If you’re smoking today please join me in sparing two minutes of silence, reflection and appreciation for the fallen.

I am smoking a Flor de las Antilles Maduro Torpedo, these are made by My Father Cigars and they are a deliciously dark and peppery smoke. Highly recommend these if you like quite a complex flavour profile.

Been a few years since I've smoke one of those but I definitely enjoyed them!

You know, I never had a MUWAT. But, after seeing your post, I plan on running out to the local shop and grabbing to try out. As far as the undercrowns, I like them. Price is good, usually find them on cigarpage for cheap. Consistent, good flavor, and very smoky.

Reactions: Campguy308
I didn't take a picture, but had a series V Diadema the other day. Very nice smoke. I hope they make it a regular offering like the Melania Maduro.
I havent heard of that one. Has anybody tried the oliva monticello?

Olivia series V would be my favorite “any day, any time” choice. But if anyone would like to try something a little different, I’d recommend an Acid Extra Ordinary. Very nice subtle flavor thats not as aggressive as some of its predecessors, great with a crown on the rocks.

878C2185-610E-4405-9AFD-927095171818.jpeg

Rocky Patel American Market Selection. Tried it and don’t like it at all. Very monotone. I keep trying them but I just can’t get into the Rocky cigars. Maybe it’s just me but they really don’t have anything outstanding about them. If someone can give me one to try that’s good I’ll put it on the list to smoke.