• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Clemson ‘LGBTQIA+’ Students March for Return of Tampons to Men’s Bathrooms

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Clemson University students are protesting against the removal of menstrual products from men’s restrooms on campus and demanding repercussions towards the College Republicans for their “role in the tampons’ removal.”
In September, a post on X from the South Carolina university’s College Republicans group apparently contributed to the quiet removal of tampon and pad dispensers from the school’s men’s bathrooms.
“If you weren’t aware already, Clemson University has tampon/pad dispensers in the MEN’S restrooms located in Cooper Library,” the club wrote, adding that the inclusion of female hygiene products in the men’s room is proof of a “clown world.”
If you weren’t aware already, Clemson University has tampon/pad dispensers in the MEN’S restrooms located in Cooper Library.
We truly live in world. pic.twitter.com/hjXk9ZQVRF
— Clemson College Republicans (@ClemsonCRs) September 14, 2023
On Wednesday, about 50 students marched across campus “to demand that menstrual products be returned to men’s bathrooms in Cooper Library and that the Clemson College Republicans be reprimanded for their role in the tampons’ removal,” the College Fix reported.
While Clemson hosts a “Take Back Pride” march every year, the organizers made it clear that this time around it was in protest of the decision to remove the feminine hygiene items from men’s spaces.
“Today, we are marching for the reinstatement of the menstrual products in the men’s restrooms in Cooper Library and throughout campus,” announced Pan Tankersley, the main student organizer of the event.
Another student addressed protesters at a rally before the march:
“Queer people on this campus are not just going to magically disappear. So instead of working against us, like taking away menstrual products from the men’s bathrooms, making people feel unwelcomed, there should be support for the community that is already fighting to feel safe here.”
A Take Back Pride Instagram post lists their complaints in an infographic, claiming that the criticism from the conservative student group prompted the product dispensers in the men’s restrooms to be vandalized with “hateful slurs towards the transgender community” before the university removed “all traces of their existence.”
They went on to demand “formal repercussions towards the Clemson College Republicans for contributing to a campus climate that encourages transphobic rhetoric and jeopardizes the safety of LGBTQIA+ students.”
In response to the Take Back Pride protest, the College Republicans tabled across the street to counter the group’s demands.
“It’s unfair that they’re taking that (free menstrual products) away from females,” Bailey Nye, social chair of the group, told the College Fix. “Taking the tampons from the majority of people who actually use them is wrong.”

What is truly sad about this is the fact that it makes national news.

Wait… 50 *whole* students?!

Isn’t that like HALF of their total enrollment?

The pussification of America continues

Reactions: Mwalex
Wouldn't something like Kaopectate work better than trying to block the egress of sperm and shit?

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I'd give them a choice, tampons or toilet paper. Honestly fuck those losers, with all the crap going on in the world we have assholes in this country fighting to stick female hygiene products in their assholes.

When you sit and wonder how millions of foreign scum can walk across our borders and take over the country without so much as a whimper from the dick eating weirdos, now you know.

What an odd thing to care, and march about.
What an odd thing to care, and read about.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
It was 50 faggots out of 23,000 enrolled at Clemson. No need to hyperventilate over this, IMO

Reactions: 232593
They should just give them to them and let natural selection run its course. Mutilated genitals are very prone to infection, stuffing a tampon up in there is only going to promote infection, and infection can be fatal.

Personally I couldn’t give a fuck less if college tuitions are paying for them to be able to stick a tampon in their butchered ball sack that can’t menstruate. Let them have their circus and suffer the consequences.

I think this thread wins the most things no one gives a fuck about in one thread

no one gives a fuck about
1. clemson
2. leftist students
3. LGBTQ - alphabet soup - pride anything anymore - everyone is done listening to it
4. 'men' that want tampons
5. stupid leftist public protests against made up / manufactured problems

There are only a couple of things more worthless than this thread

1697389138061.png

Reactions: geek65
They should just give them to them and let natural selection run its course. Mutilated genitals are very prone to infection, stuffing a tampon up in there is only going to promote infection, and infection can be fatal.

Personally I couldn’t give a fuck less if college tuitions are paying for them to be able to stick a tampon in their butchered ball sack that can’t menstruate. Let them have their circus and suffer the consequences.
College tuitions aren't the only thing funding this. Clemson's 2024 budget shows $147.8 million in state funding and $32.5 million in federal.

We're all paying for this.

College tuitions aren't the only thing funding this. Clemson's 2024 budget shows $147.8 million in state funding and $32.5 million in federal.

We're all paying for this.
Exactly how did Clemson University fund a march by 50 students? How did Clemson fund any independent protest by any students? How much did you pay? Did you send them a donation? Some perspective and actual information could be useful here.

Reactions: Baron23
Exactly how did Clemson University fund a march by 50 students? How did Clemson fund any independent protest by any students? How much did you pay? Did you send them a donation? Some perspective and actual information could be useful here.
Sigh...

Our tax dollars are funding the mental madness that is "higher" education. They did it, then they undid it, and you can bet they will do it again. If you earn money and pay taxes, you're paying for it.

This tiny blip of insane liberal policies being executed across every college and university campus in the US is just drop in the bucket that is being pushed with the backing of taxpayer dollars.

Or sit there and think that since this specific protect wasn't directly funded by taxpayer dollars, that it isn't happening. I prefer to live in reality, unlike those who believe men need period products in their bathrooms.

Reactions: Rthur
Or sit there and think that since this specific protect wasn't directly funded by taxpayer dollars, that it isn't happening. I prefer to live in reality, unlike those who believe men need period products in their bathrooms.
I was replying to your statement, not commenting on the protest, or the protesters, or stating my opinion on how ridiculous it is. You stated we are all paying for it. We are not. That was the whole point of your post and researched their budget.. As I said, information and perspective.

My son goes to ASU, built his first suppressed AR in high school. Not all students/schools/etc. are the same, they do not all express the same political opinions.

And we did not pay for this endeavor either.

I was replying to your statement, not commenting on the protest, or the protesters, or stating my opinion on how ridiculous it is. You stated we are all paying for it. We are not. That was the whole point of your post and researched their budget.. As I said, information and perspective.
Look and think harder...

R

You guys need to learn how to have fun with this...

Save all the juice from your jalapeno pepper jars. Soak a few dozen manhole stoppers in it and put them in the dispenser.

Enjoy the ensuing howling and dancing... And plunging inflamed "areas" into the campus fountain.

Or more appropriately you could use Ben Gay... But the wintergreen scent may alert them before insertion.

Mike